Main Menu

Weird dreams?

Started by Icelilly, July 02, 2007, 02:31:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

cool story bro. would make for a nice fanfic, which means this is 2 people writing fanfics in their dreams. :0
(the other one is me~)

yesterday i had some sort of dream and someone mentioned my boobs. that is literally all i remember.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

@Kari: LOL ^^;

So, I had one last night. In it, we discovered some board game that revolved around pregnancy...and all I really remember about it was Bella describing it as "the scariest survival horror game of all time"

Chocofreak13

sounds like it.

been dreamin' about people i know again. yesterday it was mum, i think donovan, and another friend of mine, i think a chick.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Mmm. What if the chick was secretly a gender-flipped me? :3

Well, I had another last night; where I was wondering around this old house, when for some reason I went into this room and began going through the closet looking for something to wear; it being filled with mostly comfy-looking dresses. Also, there was a Wii setup in the room, and I had to resist the urge to play some Super Mario Galaxy; since apparently I was in a hurry.

Chocofreak13

i've been having weirder and weirder dreams recently, sometimes flipping between 2 or 3 at a time over the night. (like, a piece of one will play, then a different one, then a third, then back to the first.) can't remember much, if anything, but i gleaned this from one this morning.

i was at a wedding or some big event at a house/hotel i didn't recognize (very large, very modern and very fancy), with all my family. i got reprimanded for letting my cousin's kids play with some plastic gems or something (i think it was a piece of their mother's jewelry? it was all plastic, so who cares...), since they broke them (they're about 3 and 1 atm, not my problem that you left your kids unattended, Erin). i talked to my mum, since she had promised to get us a pizza that night, but she said that she had to sink all her cash to get a gift for the couple and that we had to drive to Ohio (again, we had appearantly made the road trip before) to get it. i told her that the shop she was going to had a location in Cambridge, but she didn't seem to notice. :\
click to make it bigger

Bella

I had another gay dream. That is all.

Well... I vaguely recall I was getting clothing fit / trying on something, and the woman I was with just kind of randomly (and quite gleefully) squeezed my chest, and at first I was like "wtf?" but I didn't stop her. And then I was all, "Hold on a sec I'm in a relationship, I shouldn't let her grab my chest". But then my conscience was like, "it's not sexual if it's clothing fitting".

Good god, my subconscious is in possession of a poor moral compass. And is maybe lesbian.

NejinOniwa

Lal. That's hilarious, and I feel slightly bad for being so amused by it.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

@Bella: I find that strangely amusing -w-;
Granted, I once had a gender-flipped lesbian sex dream (That was actually quite nice, and is being turned into a yuri I need to finish), so... ^^;

stewartsage

So now I have to travel into the dream world to kill people as well?

Bella

Movie idea: A man has to travel into his girlfriend's dream world in order to defeat the numerous dream-ladies that are creeping on her.

It will be like Inception meets Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World.

Nichi

That movie needs to happen. Also, throw in a product placement for Crystal Pepsi; it'll become Brad Jones' film of the year -w-;

Nichi

Sorry for the double post, but I had two dreams last night.

First one had to do with a long drive back home in mom's car. I was driving, and after narrowly avoiding slamming into an oddly-placed phone pole (It was in the middle of the road), I found myself stuck in traffic...so I got out, ran across the street to where a helicopter rental place was located, stole it, and used that to get home. Apparently I was in GTA? ^^;

Second one, I was going to a Halloween party, wearing an EGL dress. When I arrived, Kari (Who was in her XP-tan cosplay) ran up to me and hugged me, commenting on how much she loved my dress, before showing me where everybody else, and the giant bowl of fruit punch, was.

Chocofreak13

note to self: invent device from Paprika so that i may invade bells' dreams and date her.

note to self 2: steal dream-pent's dress.

@pent: whoo! i want to have a GTA dream! : D
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

I dreamed I was a coal miner and my friend Jason was the lift operator/machinist.

Chocofreak13

it's moments like this that i wish they had a dreamcam, cause that sounds cool. :0
click to make it bigger