Weird dreams?

Started by Icelilly, July 02, 2007, 02:31:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

.....that would have been awesome. ;v;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Indeed :[

So I had two dreams I could remember from the past few nights. First one, which was from the day before, had something to do with me seeing a giant spider in the bathroom, as I fled in panic because of how fucking huge that thing was (It was almost as big as the sink as far as legspan).

The other was last night. In it, I was following my sister into the "police department" (It was actually the post office; which is on a different end of town), as we made our way through to locate something. The floors inside were like ice, as I was sliding around to try and keep up, also taking notice that apparently they still use some IBM PS/2s in their offices. Eventually, as we're getting closer to what appears to be PO boxes, my phone started to go off...but it turned out to be that my phone was going off IRL; as I woke up.

EDIT: Had another last night. In it, I had boarded a plane and was talking on the phone with Kari (Although, somehow I was using my home phone instead of my cell phone), when without warning, the plane took off; with me as the only person on-board, as I'm thrown into my seat (I hang up my phone to avoid issues). I then find, after about 5 minutes of travel, that it has landed at a different airport, although I woke up before I could find out where.

EDIT2: Had another last night; where I was at some sort of water park...and I was in trap mode, wearing a lite blue bikini. Somehow, nobody noticed I was actually a guy, even when my top came off while going down a slide >w>;;

There was also a strange dream the night before, but I feel it's a bit too long-winded to go in an edited post :\

Simonorged

I am in a classroom at jobcorp, the one I was in oddly larger than usual. I am in a group meeting with a few of my friends trying to figure out how to get rid of the vampire disease that had been spreading through the school. there are about 8 of us in the room talking when a bunch of the effected come into the room, we 8 decide to leave but for some non-violent reason only three escape. (I'm guessing they were talking about something interesting since class went on as normal.) I go back there an hour later to find out why they didn't leave when I find that one of the girls was being raped by this guy, no one else in the room. After about thirty seconds her entire body turns into water and she disappears into the floor. I beat the crap out of the guy and make him eat the classroom supplies. I killed him, then I woke up.
Simon was here :P

Chocofreak13

i like the end part. EAT CHALK, VILE SCUM
click to make it bigger

Simonorged

Last night I had a dream that I was a woman, I started to shave my beard. I had to bar the bathroom door, it was scary.

Nichi

Why did you have to bar the bathroom door? :\

Simonorged

people walking in and seeing me with a full blown beard, at the time I was a woman. *Shrugs*

Nichi

Ahh. Makes sense -w-;

I do find it amusing how, at least in my gender-flipped dreams, nobody seems to notice; they act like it's nothing out of the ordinary for me to suddenly have longer hair and wear a skirt xD

Bella

A couple nights ago I had a vaguely apocalyptic dream. I don't remember the details but there was definitely an argument with someone about whether or not humanity would end. I said they wouldn't, the person I was talking with said they would. Odd thing is I don't recall anything particularly dramatic happening – I was wandering around some suburban / town scene, and then I ended up at a big parking lot (?) inside a food truck. I think there was a celebration or street festival of some kind going on. A plane flew by very low and released a giant drum of soda (Coke?) from beneath it, in a move that in hindsight reminds me the footage I've seen of dam-bombers in WWII. Anyway, the giant barrel of soda went hurling across the lot (presumably killing a lot of people in its path), then it bounces off the side of a building (?) and started rolling the other way. It eventually hit the food truck I was in (I was shocked and wanted to run away from the scene but I decided I'd have a better chance of surviving inside the truck), and indeed the whole thing was rattled / moved but remained intact. I don't remember much else.

This morning I had another odd dream. Stew(?) and I were online talking, and he told me about a ghost or some other kind of paranormal being purported to live in "my area". It wasn't where I live IRL, but a rather heavily-forested and apparently unpopulated area at the bottom of a gully. The being was very tall (super-humanly so) with spindly limbs, had a vaguely female shape, and a horrible-looking face.  (The details elude me sadly, but its eyes were particularly scary if memory serves right.) Its "body" was vaguely beige-colored and appeared to be made of one material (think stone or wood) vs. an actual flesh-and-blood being. It was often spotted carrying either dead babies or mutilated baby dolls, I forget which. Anyway, this set me horribly on-edge and I became afraid of the forest surrounding my house, since it'd been reported to lurk in the clearing directly next to where I lived. Some weird things happened, like my dad finding a stuffed animal high in a treetop, and other things I forget. I became convinced this creature was an evil spirit of some kind, and the only way to keep it at bay was to invoke the help of the supernatural / divine, and I began praying to whomever/whatever it was I believed in in-dream to put its spirit to rest, or at least keep me safe from it. I remember waking up quite frightened and glad it was just a dream. I also felt a little "wtf" because I don't prescribe to the supernatural IRL but I was a total believer in-dream. Weird stuff.

Nichi

@Bella: Strange :\

Which, I had one last night that involved you and Kari. In it, the 3 of us were in my grandma's bridal shop by ourselves (Which, grandma apparently still owned the store in this dream), trying on wedding dresses and taking pics of each other. I clearly remember Bella were trying to get Kari and I to kiss each other for one pic, but unfortunately, I woke up before that could happen -w-;

Chocofreak13

i will kiss kick all of you. i mean it.

@pent: tbh i wouldn't mind trying on dresses, but i'm a bit odd in my tastes so i'm not sure texas styles (no offense, really) would appeal to me much. if i DO get married, there's a good chance it'll be in a (white?) cheongsam.

@bells: wtf with the creepy dreams, please don't give me nightmares tonight. ;^;

the other day i fell asleep after waking up briefly in the morning and daydreaming (as i do) about the characters that are my dolls (in this case, Vincent Valentine). leaving out all the unimportant details in the middle it ended with a giant flying bug landing on my wrist (it was chocolate brown, with red, round eyes, as if they had been plucked from kyuubey and put on the damn thing, shelled wings like a beetle, and a body shaped like a wii nunchuck). it really freaked me out and wouldn't leave, no matter how much i shook my wrist and even though i sprayed it with the hose. (worse yet, i woke up feeling it on my wrist ><; )

;^;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

That sucks about the beetle :[

Also, IDK what "Texas style" would imply as far as formal wear. I hear the term and I usually think of things like cowboy hats or other stereotypical articles of clothing associated with here :\

Chocofreak13

no, i meant that i doubt they have very many of the styles i like there, which is to say very, VERY old stuff or asian stuff. :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Ahh :\

So, had one last night. In it, I was watching Phelous review this movie that's best described as "Texas Chainsaw Massacre, with the budget and terrible acting from Birdemic". Don't remember much else, but to be honest, if that was a real movie, I would want him to review that xD

alfonso_rd_30

some time ago, I had another of the semi wet dreams I have, the second this time...

in short, I fell in love with a independence time /Victorian schooled lady... who came to visit me in my job (re building grandpa's house)... she was so beautiful... and in one of my fav time jumps she drove my red sports car with a dress on, while her little brother kept annoying me silly in the back seat...

the dream ended back on grandpa'¿s house where I was confronting an anime bad guy... clealy angry, since I guess he was trying to stall me so the lady could be killed or stalling me so I couldn't smithe the killer