What OS are you?

Started by FabianN, May 17, 2005, 01:52:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FabianN

Saw this, and just had to share it:
[dohtml]http://bbspot.com/News/2003/01/os_quiz.php">http://www.bbspot.com/Images/News_Features/2003/01/os_quiz/debian.jpg" alt="You are Debian Linux. People have difficulty getting to know you.  Once you finally open your shell they're apt to love you." />
Which OS are You?
[/dohtml]

And, strangly enough...

thats me perfectly :lol:

Ayromek

At least I didn't get a MacOS rating.  :D

Q4(V)

ok.... they're right tht is me wow .....  :blink:  

goostash

UGH...

95-tan has a brother?

Noah_The_Guy

(I'm still here, yes. Been reading not, posting)
I don't like you and I don't care.

FabianN

QUOTE (YzakB4DDRG @ May 17 2005, 08:19 AM)
UGH...

95-tan has a brother? [/quote]
yea, I kinda don't get that either... which one are they talking about...
-_-

Ayromek

I do seem to recall seeing pictures of a 95-kun out there, though.  He had one of those flag-thingies on his back with the Microsoft logo on it, as I recall.  Hmm...*goes digging*

L33t 4g3nt

what's this OS anyways?

Ayromek

It's one of the more popular distributions of Linux out at the moment.  If you don't know what Linux is, you should check out the Linux homepage.

L33t 4g3nt

I know what Linux is...I just didnt know that there were different types of Linuxes.

Ayromek

Yeah, there are something like nine popular distributions, but all in all...hundreds of 'em in total.   :blink:  

Ironfrost

QUOTE (FabianN @ May 17 2005, 02:16 PM)
Quote95-tan has a brother?
yea, I kinda don't get that either... which one are they talking about...
-_-[/quote]
It's talking about 3.1. The quiz has nothing to do with OS-Tans; it was made in 2003, before they got popular.

I got OSX. I cry.

Zixaphir

Which OS are You?

>.>  I THINK it might be somewhat accurate, but, eh....  I do have a backstabing Half-Brother!

Bandman2k

Yay!  2k!  

*calms down

Whew...ok.  At least things fit with me and 2k-tan.
Anime...Crack is Cheaper

Ayromek

I think I actually remember OS/2 Warp.  Memory tells me that it was one of the competitors back in the early days of Windows (3.1 and earlier) that ended up unable to compete.