What OS are you?

Started by FabianN, May 17, 2005, 01:52:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kasidid

I havn't tried Linux yet. = =

Kami-Tux

it's a sign, try it! You can use something less user-challenging like (K)Ubuntu as well :)

Kial Harry Potter ĉiam faras danĝerajn aferojn?

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

Bluesummers

...I am Win98.

I wanted to be Win2K, but nooooo.... -_-

Gummster

Well the OS description suits me, But the OS doesn't.

CapitalCamel

Apparently, I'm Red Hat Linux.

Coincidentally, my college uses it for CS class.

Kami-Tux

You are a Linux! That is sooooo great! :>

Kial Harry Potter ĉiam faras danĝerajn aferojn?

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

zebdal

It\'s you !!
How are you gentlemen !! All your base are belong to us. You are on the way to destruction.
What you say !!
You have no chance to survive make your time. Ha ha ha ha ....
Captain !!
Take off every \'Zig\' !! You know what you doing. Move \'Zig\'. For great justice.

CaptBrenden

and have a pointy peice of metal -_-

anyhow, I feel these tests are a little flaw, i have only once or twice heard someone say "hey thats meeee!"

mostly the questions are obvious and people just pick the awnsers they think are going to direct them to their favorite OS
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

HaddenIV

I got slackware...

*shrug* I should have known I was going to get an odd one, especially considering that I answered the clasic liticture one with the PHP/MySql....  what can I say I like refrence books =)

Gummster

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"anyhow, I feel these tests are a little flaw, i have only once or twice heard someone say "hey thats meeee!"

mostly the questions are obvious and people just pick the awnsers they think are going to direct them to their favorite OS

That is true in a sense, but isn't that the case with most quiz's? Everyone wants to be what they want to be.

CaptBrenden

might as well just say "hey, I wanna be 95" then.   I remember when these kinds of tests were first coming out, and they would do things like, are you a guy or a girl, and by your honest awnsers they would figure out which most of the time, and they wernt obvios questions like "do you have a penis?"  but things like "would you rather go to a bar or a club" and they used statistics for things like that
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Bella

Quoteanyhow, I feel these tests are a little flaw, i have only once or twice heard someone say "hey thats meeee!"

You have a point, but then why did I become HP-UX...XD...

blackjoker39

WTF?? but i guess it's 80% true

Gummster

Quote from: "Bella"You have a point, but then why did I become HP-UX...XD...

You become OS's that you don't want to be because it's "would you rather go into a bar or a club" kinda questions, unpredictable ones.

NejinOniwa

Exactly! Have a taste of some cold, fresh, icelandic reasoning...

...in America!
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS