ostan fighting game?

Started by thelws2, November 07, 2006, 06:51:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thelws2

thats why we must get it before it dies off completely >:) wouldnt it be a fine addition to this board?

win??  ;025

Q4(V)

i will take me 3 hours just to download this file man tht slow for me .... can some just upload it and tell me where to download????

FFViper

You should be shot, does no one have the honor to wait days on end for good torrents!?  XD  I waited over two week to download an anime once, a few hours will be NOTHING (starts!)

Though there is a high chance of this... nevermind I'll risk it...

brougeXP22

Darknight_88

Quote from: "FFViper"You should be shot, does no one have the honor to wait days on end for good torrents!?  XD  I waited over two week to download an anime once, a few hours will be NOTHING (starts!)

Though there is a high chance of this... nevermind I'll risk it...
Well, I have done that several times...
2 weeks ago I downloaded REC, without seeds and just 2 peers. 985mb. :D

Well at least there's a seed (and a peer) connected right now. Hello there 71.12.25.70 and 130.243.135.106  ;hi

ETA: 2 h 30min @ 14kb/s

Q4(V)

i let u guys risk it, tell me wht happens if anything lol.

FFViper

Well its at 66% now, I plan to run it through Anti-virus before I run it and afterward see what happens.  I'll tell you what happens... if anything.

Q4(V)

71-12-25-070.dhcp.gnvl.sc.charter.com:5555
ur not this person r u?

i was downloadin at 55.4 kb till tht person came on it would have been 1 hour and 22m

SleepyD

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"
i remember seeing pics of a ostan fighting game, but im fairly cirtain all of those were just renders done by talented pixel artists, not an actuall game

Well, with MUGEN, you can essentially program anyone you want in there...

I personally haven't played with it myself, but it was amusing seeing Yuki Nagato beat down a bunch of street fighter charas

thelws2

i dont thingk there should be any problems. it is in a zip file. do a scan on the contents. it is not a exe or batch file. shouldnt carry viruses. even if it does, shoulndt do anything.

brougeXP22

well if you test it and tell me ok? ;011

FFViper

Well, I got it and played it.  Its funny as heck, good good music too.  I really enough kicking butt with 98.  I wish it had online play but oh well.   It scanned fine, though there was an extracting error during the unzipping but my program got beyond it and it was fine.  (It said files for Character 2k had problems) but 2k played fine.  It DOES freeze after enough time but it usually after several rounds.

It uses two buttons for attacks, with a third for grapples. -Mostly, some character do have three buttons like 2k... its a 'float' button.  She can stand on her sword and fly!-

Oh ya on a random note but her is a special attack I discovered with 98, *I assume the opponent is on your right.*  If you find out any of the other commands for the attacks tell me, please!

Left, Down, Up, X, Left  (I think) might be, Left, Down, Up, Left, X.

NewYinzer

We should definitely put it in the downloads section. I don't have it, so if someone would put it up there, that would be grrrrrrrrrreat... (Obscure Office Space reference, for no apparent reason).

thelws2

so is anyone going to put it there?

FFViper

Well if someone tells me 'How' then I wouldn't mind.  I think it would be a great addition in general.