ostan fighting game?

Started by thelws2, November 07, 2006, 06:51:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptBrenden

the name is in japanese -_- so i cant tell you
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Fedora-Tan

Can someone tell me the name and a (short) description about this game ? It's to put as infolines on download section

I do insist, please  ;hi

C-Chan

Sorry, I wish I could but am hundreds of miles away from my computer and can't redownload from this location..... ;__;

I know this seems like a pointless post, but just needed to get that... "movie" post buried.  -v-

Q4(V)

name: os-tan fighting or Futaba/Nijiura's fighting
description : fighting game

tht was easy

C-Chan

Meh,... That could work....  -v-

thelws2

i think the name is nijikaku17... just a guess.

and for anyone who have figured out the moves... mind sharing them here? out of all the vids i have seen, i can barely do any at all... especially those with waha chan in it  ;025

Darknight_88

well, finally, I dedicated some time to test this. My impressions:

In fact, the name of the game its "Nijiura Kakutou". It uses the M.U.G.E.N engine.
The version available at the Downloads section right now its the 1.7 (hence, Nijikaku 17). I just managed yesterday to get the 2.1 ver, wich has some more characters (secchan, in chibi form), still the freezing problem, and now it shows ME and XP in colors (in the 1.7 version, they were sepia. Don't know why).
There's still an error while descompressing. It seems that there's a problem when extracting .pcx files

So, if anyone wants me to upload the version 2.1, just tell me and teach me how to do that. Else, if anyone else wants to do that, have a direct download to the 2.1 version (50mb heavier than 1.7):
http://nijibox.ohflip.com/ke/pack/nijikaku_21.zip

I just finished the arcade mode, using 95-sama all the way :D
But the final battle, at least for someone who's not really experienced at arcade games, it's really hard (lol, against a giant chicken). Had to try 3 times, using 2k, 95-kun, and 95-sama again (wich managed to defeat it in the end).
2k and XP seems to have several combo's. Unfortunately, Both 95 and 95 kun don't seem to have anything like that =/

95-sama: Her only ranged attack it's quite weak, and there's a melee combo, but its also really weak. Despite the lack of combos, she has a "build-up" bar (only character with that). When it's full, she unleashes a powerful attack. The problem with that it's that the bar only increases when she's being hit (so, you'll unleash a powerful attack, but at the cost of Hit Points). But it seems sometimes that attack won't activate at all (or unleash a much weaker attack), but still haven't been able to found how it exactly works.
In the end, as expected, 95-sama kicks ass :D
Still looking for 95-sama combo's (or any other character), so If anyone knows some...

Quote from: "Fedora-Tan"Can someone tell me the name and a (short) description about this game ? It's to put as infolines on download section  ;hi
Well, here's my shot:
-Name: Nijiura Kakutou v.2.1
-Description: 2D fighting game starring Nijiura memeÃ,´s (including OS-tans). Based on the M.U.G.E.N 2D fighting game engine

Pitkin

I just finished the game (##edit: on the very easiest difficulty level) myself, using no one else but Windows ME-tan. ^__^ The bloody baked bird in the end was a tough enemy despite the difficulty setting; third time brought me victory, just like Darknight-san. :D

I've once managed to pull out a special move of some sort with ME (her face appeared from the side of the screen and she yelled something), but I think it missed the enemy or something since it didn't seem to do much damage. ^^; I also know how to perform a low flying attack and pour acid with her, but the acid has no effect whatsoever, at least so far. T_T;; I don't know if they can be called any special moves, however, since they're very simple and don't require any of that blue 'energy' that appears in the lower part of the screen.

I don't understand why Emuii-san's blonde, though... what happened to her green hair? >_>

panithan

I have some screenshots from Nijikaku 2.1
Nijikaku 2.1 was modified a lot from Nijikaku 1.7 such asââ,¬Â¦

A lot of new characters and some news OS-tans character

My favorite character in Nijikaku Vista-tan use special moves!

The old characters have some new moves

Note: All screenshots were captured in training mode. It provided unlimited health and gauge. Easy to capture the picture using special moves.

Nijikaku 2.1 also available here too.
http://nijibox.dyndns.dk/ke/
Nijikaku 2.1ââ,¬â,,¢s size is 215 MB. I downloaded it from here using ADSL with 2.5 Mbps speed, using DAP to help downloading. But I thought DAP wonââ,¬â,,¢t help. It was downloaded at 60-70% speed. Too bad, it is not resume supported. When disconnected. I must start downloading form the beginning again! You may wonder why I donââ,¬â,,¢t use Bittorrentââ,¬Â¦ Forget about it! Iââ,¬â,,¢ve tried searching the word ââ,¬ËœNijikakuââ,¬â,,¢ in Google but found only 50-60 results! ââ,¬ËœNijikaku 21ââ,¬â,,¢ found only 2-8, all of them are from Youtube! But donââ,¬â,,¢t give upââ,¬Â¦
Happy Downloading! Heh heh hehââ,¬Â¦

P.S. - I may not come here so often now. Since Iââ,¬â,,¢ve started the 2nd semester in my university. Studying hard is importantââ,¬Â¦though.
P.S. 2 - I will try figuring out the attack moves of some OS-tan characters. If I found. Iââ,¬â,,¢ll be back to post them here.
P.S. 3 ââ,¬â€œ It is on sales now! It is 25,000 baht in Thailand. (Just kidding - -ââ,¬Ëœ)

NewYinzer

Hmm...it seems that they've found a choice for Vistan they like. And to think this just hit Nijiura:

http://www.nijiura.com/os/src/1163853214850.jpg

BTW: I'll get around to the game once I get some time. I just had a quiz bowl tournament today and I'm tired. My school's A, B, and C teams got 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places, respectively. Life is good...

*takes off down runway*

See yinz later!

*flies away*

edited by Pitkin: removed the img tags, as there seemed to be problem with the picture showing. Copy the link to the address bar to view the image; clicking the link brings up the Forbidden screen.

C-Chan

I have noticed while at Kazumi that the screwy ninja girl and the the schoolgirl "screw" girl are paired together quite a lot, so just by counting the shear number of appearances, it would appear that one or the other (or both) are the de facto designs.  -v-'

(and apparently they do intend to have a -tan for different Vista versions)

Still like the Rozen Maiden one, though, but admittedly the ninja one is kind of original....  Ã,¬__Ã,¬

Thanks to the great Darknight and the emerging Panithan for pulling us out of that aged copy of the game.  ^__^
Once I finish downloading, I'll be sure to check out the new enhancements!  ^v^

Or I could shell out the 25,000 bahts, but for that kinda money I'd rather just buy a gold coin.... -v-'

panithan

In Nijikaku Version 2.2 update include
- some new characters and stages
- new moves was added for some characters
- old move was removed for some characters
- some characters attack buttons has changed
- add sound effect for some characters

Vista-tan (Visbou)

In 2.2, Vista-tan canââ,¬â,,¢t do the unlimited distance air dash anymore, but she still can air dash twice.

Special ability:
Run very fast!

Normal move:
High jump
- down, up
Dodge ââ,¬â€œ Hide in a hole, can go through some enemies when run
- Z
Teleport forward
- down, forward, A
Teleport forward, appear above
- down, forward, down, forward, A
Teleport backward
- down, back, A
Teleport backward, appear above
- down, back, down, back, A
Jump across enemy
- S (Must be close to enemy)
Throw shuriken (straight and fly down)
- down, forward, C
Throw shuriken (straight and fly up)
- down, forward, X
Summon CE (straight)
- down, forward, C (while in mid air)
Summon CE (fly up)
- down, forward, X (while in mid air)
Yoyo strike ââ,¬â€œ A good move, have medium range, hit multiple times
- forward + X
Vista whirl I (hit up to 4 times)
- down, back, C
Vista whirl II (hit once, but powerful)
- down, back, X
Jump kick
- down, X+C

Special move:
Double shuriken (1.3 gauge) ââ,¬â€œ Summon Vista-kun to throw 1 more shuriken.
- down, forward, Z+X

CE swarm (1.3 gauge) ââ,¬â€œ The 1st hit look like Summon CE (fly up). If it hit, about 8 CEs will fly down and stab the enemy with USB wands, cutters, drills, mini lightsabers. (The one stab with lightsaber dress look like Jedi too!!)
- down, forward, Z+X (while in mid air)
Vista whirl EX (1.3 gauge) ââ,¬â€œ Vista-kun throw Vista-tan, look like Vista Whirl II
- down, back , X+C

C-Chan

Well, on the same token.... -v-'

Didn't exactly plan on spending a lot of time on the game, but I couldn't help gawk at it for a while.  -v-

In any case, managed to come up with a move list for 98-chan:

================================

START [Enter key] = Taunt (a bit lame for her)

FORWARD + FORWARD = Fly forward (can also be done in midair)
BACK + BACK = Jump backward

WEAK + STRONG (while being knocked away) = Recover back to fighting stance (at least faster).

DOWN + FORWARD + WEAK = 5 hit combo
DOWN + FORWARD + STRONG = 10 hit combo
DOWN + FORWARD + STRONG + WEAK (at end) = 10 hit combo + extra 11th by 98 Box

DOWN + DOWNFORWARD + WEAK = Uppercut
DOWN + DOWNFORWARD + STRONG = Stronger Uppercut

DOWN + BACK + WEEK = 2 hit "Ussai" uppercut
DOWN + BACK + STRONG = 2 hit stronger uppercut
DOWN + BACK + WEAK + STRONG = 3 hit uppercut

FORWARD + DOWN + BACK + THROW = 98 BOX Throw

DOWN + DOWNFORWARD + FORWARD + DOWN + DOWNFORWARD + FORWARD + [WEAK OR STRONG] = Triple Palm attack (very strong but hard to pull off on a keyboard).

DOWN + DOWNBACK + BACK + DOWN + DOWNBACK + BACK + [WEAK or STRONG] = Super Uppercut (very strong but hard to pull off on a keyboard).

=================================

She has an awesome flying kick move (where she says "Bai Bai"), but still haven't figured out how to get it working.  -___--'

FYI, I'm using version 2.2 of the game.  ^___^

CaptBrenden

Egads! must get new version!

Hummm.. it would seem that sechan lacked a good pixel artist like saba did... seems very basic and not very well done -_- tis a shame, tho 98chan is so much better then her anyways, and she wont cut your male genitals off!

Thats teh vista tan I like and accept! Go ninja go ninja go!  the other one, with the dress... just looks silly if you ask me. In a related note.. has anyone else noticed teh similarities between vista-tans screw and the xbox 360 logo?  The plot thickens!  (tho i do know it actually was ment do with vista being the word for screw in some language or something)

Still Im exited to play this new one! this should be interesting!...

game still needs 3.1 sama in it.. her and doskitty could kick so much ass.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.