>Seto no Hanayome
>Random careless namedrop by the narrator in the middle of episode
>Nobody notices or cares or does anything about it
>6 episodes or so later
>SUDDENLY MAJOR PLOT POINT

WHAT IS THIS, SHAFT!? THIS SERIES IS SO FUCKING BROKEN
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Bella

I HAVEN'T CHECKED THE ON DEMAND NETWORKS ON CABLE IN WEEKS CAUSE THEY USUALLY PLAY SHIT. BUT I JUST CHECKED AND EPISODES 4 - 7 OF KINO NO TABI ARE PLAYING.

THE ENGLISH DUB IS WEIRD:
-HERMES' VA IS KIND OF IRRITATING.
-KINO'S VA IS OBNOXIOUSLY ATTRACTIVE LIKE WTF HOW CAN SUCH AN ANDROGYNOUS/NONSEXUAL CHARACTER HAVE SUCH A SEXY VOICE??!?

ALSO: THIS SHOW IS PHILOSOPHICAL. AS. FUCCCCCCCCCK.

SORRY FOR ALLCAPS, I'M JUST SO EXCITED I HAVEN'T WATCHED THIS SERIES IN SO LONG AND IT'S ONE OF MY FAVORITES. ;^;

Chocofreak13

strange, someone was just mentioning to me that if i find ANYTHING kino no tabi at the con, to get it for them. now if only i could remember tho that was. :0
click to make it bigger

Bella

That is odd. Kino No Tabi is semi-obscure AND somewhat old (2003/4 or something like that?) so I'm surprised you have a request for merch. I'm gonna make that same request though (as long as it's inexpensive enough for a gift / me to reimburse you for). ;u;

Nichi

Just finished episode 9 of Soul Eater. It helped me feel a bit better after a crappy night :\

Chocofreak13

don't spoil any of it for me since i was a derp and slept through it. ><;;;

@bella: yeah, but they REALLY like kino no tabi. and sure, i'll keep my eyes peeled, but tbh kino was never a merch-heavy series (i actually thought it was an OVA for awhile ^^;;; ), so idk if i'll find much. but who knows, the doujinshi bin has A LOT of stuff.

EDIT: Muromi-san ep. 1 & 2, Naruto ep 21 and Soul Eater ep 9.
click to make it bigger

alfonso_rd_30

Just downloaded Digimon 002, familiar of the agent 007 or the cyborg 009

Nichi

Nice. I love the first 3 seasons of Digimon :3

Bella

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on April 21, 2013, 12:52:23 AM@bella: yeah, but they REALLY like kino no tabi. and sure, i'll keep my eyes peeled, but tbh kino was never a merch-heavy series (i actually thought it was an OVA for awhile ^^;;; ), so idk if i'll find much. but who knows, the doujinshi bin has A LOT of stuff.

I figure any official merch would be super rare / expensive, but on the off chance you find any affordable fan-items (buttons/badges, keychains, etc.) consider picking something up.

Also, keep an eye out for anything cheap and Madoka Magica-related. Or cheap and MLP-related. (I have the Applejack badge you bought for me last year proudly displayed on my bag~!) ^^

Chocofreak13

MM and MLP should be easy to find, so i'll try to snag you something cool, like another button or a keychain (or, as some booths have it, jewelry).

Sekirei ep 1. oh god, this series, my sides, they ache... xDDD;;;;;;
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

Maico 2010 ep.7.
I like the artwork...

Nichi

Fullmetal Alchemist, episode 42. Now, it's reached the part of the series with opening theme I like the most -w-

Bella

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on April 22, 2013, 01:57:35 PM
MM and MLP should be easy to find, so i'll try to snag you something cool, like another button or a keychain (or, as some booths have it, jewelry).

Woo! \o/

I (re)watched Kino's Journey ep. 6 today. It's funny because people kept calling her a boy / mister, which I didn't really think was odd in the original Japanese but is hilarious in the dub because of DAT VOICE.

Also watched Bodacious Space Pirates ep. 4, it was okay but ALL THOSE PINK INTERIORS AND NEON HAIR COLORS AND PASTEL TRACK SUITS made my eyes bleed a little. WHY. WHY PINK INTERIORS. WHY TRACK SUITS?

Chocofreak13

BECAUSE THE ORIGINAL TITLE OF THAT SERIES IS MINISKIRT PIRATES
JUST SAYIN'

in the middle of Sekirei ep 5 as we speak~
click to make it bigger