FINISHED ACCHI KOCCHI JUST NOW IT WAS AWESOME (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

NejinOniwa

RAILGUN SEASON 2
COME ON SUB GROUPS, DON'T FAIL ME NOW
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

Quote from: LeaflameSD on April 12, 2013, 04:18:49 PM
FINISHED ACCHI KOCCHI JUST NOW IT WAS AWESOME (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

WASN'T IT!? (the ending disappointed me ever so slightly though)

Quote from: NejinOniwa on April 12, 2013, 05:37:08 PM
RAILGUN SEASON 2
COME ON SUB GROUPS, DON'T FAIL ME NOW

GOOD LUCK MASTER, THERE'S NO WAY SOMEONE WOULDN'T SUB IT

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on April 12, 2013, 03:16:53 PM
part of me is regretting watching hen zemi, especially in conjunction with something as pervy as Chu-Bra!!...... .~.;;
*feels like she has been locked into a roller coaster she didn't get in line for*

OH HELL YES I WAS, I'M ALREADY KNEE DEEP IN IT BUT I WANT TO STOP, I REALLY WANT TO STOP ;^;
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

Okay... ^z^
Torrented Maico 2010, and watched Ep.1 Japanese.
Torrented Omamori Himari, watched Ep.1 Japanese.

So my subs/dubs list is equal, but what should I stick to... subs or dubs?

Oh, and Doujin Work Ep.8.

Chocofreak13

that's up to you. tbh i usually let it boil down to the series rather than picking a side; for example, i'm looking for another torrent of a series i already have because i got one that only has the dub. :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Indeed. While I prefer the sub of Lucky Star, I strongly prefer the dub of Cowboy Bebop. It's all a matter of the series

Also, I'm up to episode 18 of FMA

NejinOniwa

Dubs always sound like derp to me. If the original work isn't good, I don't watch it :|

LeaflameSD

Doujin Work Ep.10
Omamori Himari Ep.2
Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters Ep.7
Maico 2010 Ep.3

Nichi

Just finished episode 8 of WORKING!!
It was a surprisingly fanservice-free hot springs episode; probably the tamest one I've ever seen

Also, I'm now up to episode 20 on Fullmetal Alchemist. This is the episode I originally came in on when I started watching it in '05; I knew of the basics of the plot going in, thanks to X-Play's reviews of the game, so it wasn't terribly hard to get into the series even if I did miss some crucial bits that a brief synopsis didn't go over

LeaflameSD

Hey MMX, would you reccomend WORKING!! ?

Nichi

Yeah. It's a nice series with a sense of humor and almost no fanservice, so I'd suggest checking it out if you're in the mood for a quirky comedy series :3

NejinOniwa

It is good stuff. It has bending in it.

Chocofreak13

i liked the first episode when i was previewing stuff for club. if it's fanservice free, i should consider it as a new series for club. :0

just finished Chu-Bra!! surprisingly, that had less fanservice than a lot of other series i've seen. and it was informative to boot. .__.;
click to make it bigger

alfonso_rd_30

Don't tell anyone but I'm downloading the Torrent of .hack//Slash with both Nihongo Audio and English aUdio...

*Squeals like a little girl... or at least like penti on trap mode...*

And the english dub of Utena is... meh!

Chocofreak13

slash? is that a new one? because i have everything through the theatre movie that was released last year. :\
click to make it bigger