What anime are ya watching?

Started by SleepyD, August 25, 2006, 05:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeaflameSD

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters Season 1 Ep.2 4KIDS DUB.

I watched:
Acchi Kocchi Ep.11 a few hours ago.
Doujin Work Ep.5

Chocofreak13

finishing Croisee as we speak. WHY, WHY MUST IT END
click to make it bigger

alfonso_rd_30

torrenting sHoujo kakumeni utena in englisH subs

stewartsage

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on April 11, 2013, 08:50:29 PM
WHY, WHY MUST IT END

THOSE ARE MY EXACT FEELINGS ON SASAMEKI KOTO; THERE'S ONLY ONE UNTRANSLATED CHAPTER LEFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT.

Actually, the first series I ever reacted that way to was Azumanga Daioh which is one of maybe three shows/movies that's ever made me cry.

Chocofreak13

*pat pat* ;^;

have you tried looking up fan translations? it's what i was doing for switch girl and planned to do for other series, like Club 9 and Tokimeki Tonight. :\

wondering what to watch now that Croisee is over. i feel like an action series, but idk what. :\
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters Season 1 Ep. 3 and 4 ENGLISH
Why couldn't other 4kids shows be like this? Also...

stewartsage

Fan translations of what?  Sasameki Koto?  Yeah, that's what I'm waiting for, the last chapter to be translated by the group doing it.

Chocofreak13

ahhh. well, maybe a differerent series in the meantime to occupy you. :\

@leaf: yes, we all know that [spoiler] is very pretty. though why [spoiler] is hitting on kids is beyond me. >>;
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

@choco:
??
!!!

Doujin Work Ep.7

Chocofreak13

....unintentional but awesome. >:3

still wondering what to watch ~__~
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Episode 7 of WORKING!!. Also, up to episode 12 of FMA

Chocofreak13

Chu-Bra!! ep 1 and 2; gonna retorrent Chrome Shelled Regios because it turns out i ended up with a single-audio, hardsubbed bunch of .mp4s. and i liked the dub, so i think a new one's in order. >>;

Hen Zemi ep. 1.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Just finished episode 12 of FMA. I think I'm going to work Rayearth back into my circulation; so I'll likely watch episode 2 of it in a bit

Chocofreak13

part of me is regretting watching hen zemi, especially in conjunction with something as pervy as Chu-Bra!!...... .~.;;
*feels like she has been locked into a roller coaster she didn't get in line for*
click to make it bigger