What anime are ya watching?

Started by SleepyD, August 25, 2006, 05:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NewYinzer

ZOMG! Has it been fansubbed yet?

Silentbob

Yes, I'm watching them subbed.   ;010

They should be available from the usual places.

CaptBrenden

yeah Id recoment the rozen maiden.

and hand it over silent bob.. slowly... also, carefull, I might take your fingers off when i snatch it from you
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Silentbob

It looks like a quicksub, so quality may be iffy.  

http://www.animesuki.com/series.php/932.html

*quickly withdraws hands and scurries off*

CaptBrenden

good old animesuki!   Well when I get home in the next day or two and i have high speed again i will defintly snatch that up.  I hear alot of it is about suigintou! im so geeked!

C-Chan

AmigaBob's the greatest!!  ^v^

Currently midway through Shana (AmigaBob's recommendation is also the greatest!), but won't mind taking a break to watch Suiseiseki back in action.  ^v^

Thank you AmigaBob!  And did I mention yet that you're the greatest?!  ^-^

CaptBrenden

I told you before he wins the interenets. -_-

Exa

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"yeah Id recoment the rozen maiden.

Yes, I totally expected that from you...   ^_^

Raffaele the Amigan

Here are some anime I am seeing or had simply spotted on italian broadcasts. Some are second or third or even fifth issue on italian televisions.

Rai2 national state broadcast 2nd channel:

- Titti e gatto Silvestro (Silvester and Tweey)

- Tom and Jerry Show (ancient Tom and Jerry cartoons from '40 upto '60 are issued forever and ever)

- House of Mouse Show from Disney

MTV Italy national private broadcast:

- Ranma 1/2 - Serie 2 (Uncensored version. Other TVs had broadcasted it censored)

- Beavis & Butthead Xmas Special   

- Inuyasha - Serie 5

- FullMetal Alchemist   

- Beck (Mongolian Chop Squad)    

- Daitarn 3 (I don't see it because it is version dubbed again into italian! What a shame! italian dubbing of the 'eighties was perfect. New one sounds me odd!    

Starting from january 2007 on MTV:

- Nana

On Italia1 national private broadcast:

- L'alce Elliot (Elliot Moose)

- Dora l'esploratrice (Dora the explorer)

- Dennis (Dennis the menace)

- Scooby-Doo

- Keroro

- SpongeBob

- Tokyo Mew Mew

- l'ape Maya (aka Maya the bee - Mitsubachi Maya no boken)

- Ojamayo Doremi

- Doraemon (again a redub version and censored!...)

BTW. I hate Italia1!!!!! They acquire cartoons like Gundam (redubbed) and Naruto censoring it and trying to spread it as cartoon for kids!)

- Luca Tortuga (Touché Turtle)

On "Odeon TV" national circuit of associated TVs:

- The Tick

On some local channel I don't remember... (maybe Telecapri local Naples private broadcast):

- Tenchi Muyo

DVD I bought almost 1 month ago and only yesterday I had the chance to saw:

Il Castello Errante di Howl (Howl's Moving Castle)

And in Christmas time national TV brodacasts, TV circuits and local TVs are full of movie cartoons like:

- Flintstones Xmas movies

- Muppets

- Asterix and Obelix movies

Italian movies like "Opopomoz"

Pegasos computer: CPU PPC G3 600MHz, RAM DDR 512 MB PC3200, Graphic Card ATI 9250 256 MB videoram. SO MorphOS 1.4.5
;011 -(Caramba! El nuevo Peggy computador es Amiga compatible y muy Mejor!)
[/color]
"God, what an incredible thing we did!"
(R.J. Mical, engineer of original Amiga developing team at Amiga Inc. 1982-1985).
[/color]
"When the Amiga came out, everyone [at Apple] was scared as hell."
(Jean-Lous Gassée, former CEO of Apple France and chief of developers of Mac II-fx, interviewed by Amazing Computing, November 1996).
[/color]

CaptBrenden

asterix... now that takes me back.. tho I just read the books, never seen him in a TV show.

As for anime on TV, I watch none.  Much for the reason you mentioned... the Censoring for childeren.  you had some good shows listed on there, Like Ranma 1/2 and FMA.  Speaking of that tho.. Id think it would be damn near impossible to edit that one enough for child veiwing o_O tho I love itthe show is so fucked up and depressign sometimes you wanna shoot yourself.  Tho, masterfully done.

Silentbob

Well, Rozen Maiden: Ouverture rocked, it should be watched.  Nice heartfelt moments in there.

Right now I'm gonna try DiGi Charat: Winter Garden.  Digi Charat high school drama? No weirdness, and above all, no "nyo"?  I'm not sure you could call it Digi Charat then.   ;013

CaptBrenden

thats the one with all the weird cat eared girls isnt it?  i havent seen it but a friend of mine has a bunch of those pvc figs for it

must... get.. oveture >_<

*breaths* soon.. soon I will have highspeed again..

Silentbob

It's the Suigintou lovers dream.   ;010

Dang, I must watch it again.   :p

C-Chan

MUST GET OUVERTURE.... ~DESU!!!  @__@

MisterCat

Later tonight I'll be screening the first episode of Code Geass.  If I like it, I'll acquire the second episode; and if I don't like it, I won't bother watching any subsequent episodes.

What I don't like:  annoying male characters, annoying music, big-jaw artwork, biological excretions or secretions, diapers, dick girls, disintegrating clothing, female characters in frilly clothing, flat-butt artwork, girly-male artwork, heroin-addict artwork (anorexic males), mecha, maids, male-superiority formulae, mouth-too-small artwork, nuns, nurses, old-fashioned-panties artwork, pointed-chin artwork, ridiculously-large-breasts artwork, schoolgirl uniforms, tentacles, yaoi.

What I like:  artwork which indicates ability to depict correct human anatomy, non-submissive female characters, sexy clothing for females, yuri.

;hi

=^..^=