What anime are ya watching?

Started by SleepyD, August 25, 2006, 05:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

C-Chan

QuoteDidn't I mention Haruhi in the beginning of this thread? ^^  

Maybe, but feeling mighty lazy today.  ^v^'
In fact, let me just sit back, have a sip of cold white tea, and wait for recommendations to come to me instead.  Fufufu....  ^.^

brougeXP22

hmmm i never finished onegai teacher but i did like it. right now i'm watchin naruto, eureka 7, bleach, gantz and i'm re-watching my collection of EVA and bubblegum crisis tokyo 2040 ;036

CaptBrenden

Ive finaly got the first season of rozen maiden~desu.  I watched it all in one night and cried out for more but my connection sucked ~desu.  

That remindes me.. i have 120 eps of naruto but ive never seen ANY of it.  I should probobly watch those.......

My 500 gig harddrive is about half full with fan subs now.. many I havent seen yet.  -_- oh what to do..
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

NewYinzer

*starts scribbling*

- Finish Azumanga Daioh
- Finish Negima
- Watch Full Metal Panic: Fumoffu
- Watch The Place Promised Us In Our Early Days
- Watch Melancholy of Harhui Suzimaya
- See what all the fuss is about Lupin III

SleepyD

Haha, well, then.... who should I blame for indirectly coercing me to dl Rozen Maiden? I have just finished watching it and am now moving on to Traumend

CaptBrenden

I donno, just finished the second season.. and GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!! *pant wheeeze*   tho I feel you were wroung C-Chan,   Suingintou kicks far more ass the Bara.  Sence of style, personality, her love of emo suicide girls.  and eye patches are sooo out of style unless your a pirate or a legendary super stealth soldier.  And of course no one mentioned it was a cliff hanger!! now i gotta wait for an OVA or movie, or whatever they are gonna do to tie up those loose ends!

C-Chan

QuoteHaha, well, then.... who should I blame for indirectly coercing me to dl Rozen Maiden? I have just finished watching it and am now moving on to Traumend

*sniff*  Bless you, SleepyD.  Bless you....  ^.^

QuoteI donno, just finished the second season.. and GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!! *pant wheeeze* tho I feel you were wroung C-Chan, Suingintou kicks far more ass the Bara. Sence of style, personality, her love of emo suicide girls. and eye patches are sooo out of style unless your a pirate or a legendary super stealth soldier. And of course no one mentioned it was a cliff hanger!! now i gotta wait for an OVA or movie, or whatever they are gonna do to tie up those loose ends!

BWA-HAHAHAHA!!!!!!  ^V^
Join the fray, brother.  ^___^

But yeah, didn't mean personality-wise -- just in appearance, she looked tit-for-tat like 3.11-sama.  ^__^
Personality she has none (definitely no Suigintou), although 3.11-sama does strike me as a bit of the silent type.  -v-

Oh wait, what am I being blasphemous?  ^__^

*mutters 35 Hail Windows as penitance*

In the name of the Prophet, the Goddess and the Holy Kitten....  ^0^

CaptBrenden

Suigintou is just the best!  I mean, at first she was just an uber cool Cold dark Villan (hey im the guy that was rooting for the empire in star wars) then in the final ep of the first season you see her true motives... ;_; it was just so sad.  It was so terribly sad!  The only reason I was desperate to see season 2 was so i could see if she could redeam herself, and she did!  By not only overcoming her junk complex, but by adopting her very own emo girl!  Btw.. she had the coolest enterence in the second one!  Fuck all that will you wind/not wind crap,   her enterence in the ruined church has anything shinku and the others did beat!  She is a wonderfully unique and complex character full of emotion and drop dead looks (and wonderful taste in dresses!)

bara on the otherhand.... Fails at life -_- her ownly redemption is her imitation of 3.1sama, beloved by all, Who for the record is not emotionless, she just dosent know how to express herself.

Silentbob

I'm about to watch the first episode of the 2 episode special Rozen Maiden: Overture.   :)

Spysweeper

Well I just finished the final episode of blacklagoon second season now i'm watching Code geass as well the new boxing series by the maker of saint seiya  and i'm watch an anime called History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi.

CaptBrenden

im so back logged its not even funny -_- i have at leats 50 gigs of stuff I havent watched yet.. like at least 120 eps of naruto..

I really ened to get on that -_-

Exa

CaptBrenden, it seems I have the same problem, too. I just can't decide what to watch, for example:

-Rozen Maiden: Traumend
-School Rumble
-Samurai Champloo
-Full Metal Panic: Fumoffu

...and there are more. What should I choose? What should I choose???  ;015

NewYinzer

Try Rozen Maiden: Traumend first. It's a classic series.

Exa

Thanks for the advice, I'll do that. I liked the first series, so I'm sure this would be great too.

Silentbob

Wow, the second episode of Rozen Maiden Overture is out.  What a nice christmas it is.  :D