What anime are ya watching?

Started by SleepyD, August 25, 2006, 05:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptBrenden

Quotedick girls: No Hacchan here. ^__^

you know... Sechan is gonna cut off your sausage link for that.

anyhow...  I was thinking about something on my drive home.  It came to me when I picked up the Phantom Of the Opera to listen to while I drove.  The phantom is another one of those characters I really love.  So wonderfully complex.  But he reminded me of Suigintou  for some reason (plus the first track on the cd was called overture and thats what got me thinking about it)

Born differnt and created a metal complex that drives him to do anything nessicary to acheive his goal, even if overall the goal is actually one of pure and true love.  Like gins junk complex and her love of father and megu.  

that and he says Oh you fool! like she does, its awsome. Those two are a matching pair.

Again, I was rooting for him. I always end up rooting for the bad guys, even tho they never get to win.

in other news.. I have Highspeed again.. and .....and... ovetrure is not downloading!! NUUUU!  the links on animesukie list no uploaders or downloaders.. hell they dont even give 0 0, its - and -

this vexes me.... anyone know why this is, or has a diffent torrent link?

also... I was thinking of making an AMV, but the sub video quality is rather poor -_- what to do... ever heard that techno song about like "who the fuck is alice?"  i think its on one of my happy hardcore CDs.  That song would make an awsome Rozen Maiden AMV! but I am a video file so the sub quality bugs me alot.. that and the text raises and issue to be sure... what do do what to do?
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Silentbob

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"

in other news.. I have Highspeed again.. and .....and... ovetrure is not downloading!! NUUUU!  the links on animesukie list no uploaders or downloaders.. hell they dont even give 0 0, its - and -

this vexes me.... anyone know why this is, or has a diffent torrent link?

That's strange, Cap'n.  :(   But I tested just now and I can connect to both seeds and peers.  However, I'll see if I can dig up another torrent for ya.

CaptBrenden

well as it refused to connect the 3 hours I was up after I got here.. It connected over night and downloaded both!  now Im off to watch them!  Ialso need to have something new to download now..

Darknight_88

I just finished watching Rozen Maiden Overture...
Suigintou...T_T

CaptBrenden

She is so wonderful I love her...I wanna touch her.. but I cant...
But that pair of episodes really made me like her even more.. its really sad how she finaly ended up.. all angry and bitter.. but shinku did it to her! that evil girl!!  

And also.. of all the dolls compeating.. who really does have the strongest and purest reason for their desier to be alice?  They all talk about.. its what they have to do, cus they dont want to make father sad.. but her.. her reasons are so much srtonger and she has had to live through so much and fight so hard... I dont nessicarily want to see her beat the others.. but when they find a way other then the alice game to becocme alice, i hope it is her.

and your Yakut drinking gin avi is so awsome!!

Darknight_88

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"shinku
Please address the characters by their correct names:
STINKU, not Shinku

Here's the original version (obviously, not mine. Just got it from 4chan :D)

And then, the photoshoped version (ZOMG!! 5 mins in photoshop)

CaptBrenden

-_- well yes.. stinku.  Tho I was under the impression that that was the name of the little alcohol producing creature that looks like the treacherous vixen in red that shall not be named that hangs around 95 kun.

Eeeee I want a little gin I can pet with my finger!  that would be better then having akitten!

MisterCat

I've just screened the first episode of Suzumiya Haruhi no YÃ...«utsu and I found it entertaining and witty.  Thanks to NewYinzer's suggestion that I use Ã,µTorrent for downloading, I was able to snag the entire series in one fell swoop.

Unfortunately, my local machine's storage capacity is not great; so once I watch an episode I delete it.  Alas, this procedure does not augur well for my building a library of such files!

Anyway, I enjoyed the narrator's witty remarks and the fact that this episode is a scenario within a scenario.  Poor little Mikuru Asahina!  I fear things will get worse for her as time goes on.  *hugs*

;091

=^..^=

CaptBrenden

humm i dont see it on anime suki.. must be licenced. where did you find the torrent?

Silentbob

I usually go to Boxtorrents, they got whacha need.  :smoke:

MisterCat

Captain, I think I found it via the BitTorrent search engine under the name "Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya."  It's one big torrent containing 14 torrentettes.

;011 <---- Clever disguise to confuse The Monitors (if they're watching)

=^..^=

CaptBrenden

to confuse the monitors...

when your talking to one....

uh huh.... someones been into the crack laced cat nip.

Nidas

Recently finished watching Rozen Maiden's OVA, Overture, and Dokuro-chan. Funnily enough, these are my top two animes :D
Rozen Maiden is always amazing, easily my fav series. Moe Gin-sama is MOE!
Heres some caps I did recently of Dokuro-chan for someone if anyones interested. The anime has no real plot, so theres not really any spoilers in there. Suffice to say, the series is EPIC lulz. I would recommend it to anyone.

I am on-again-off-again watching Chobits, but its nowhere near as good as the manga, WAY too much filler for a series that short.

I'm also watching Happiness! but slow subbers are sloooooooooow so I'm only on ep 5 :(

CaptBrenden

Keep watching Aroura!  The series continues to get better, and what makes Gin-sama truely loveable hasnt really happened yet.  At that point she is just a very awsome villan type girl.. but when all of her reasons and such start coming out..

Hina is fun and cute... But I get a little anoyed with her tenertantrums she has sometimes...

I really need a new series to get adicted too.. or im not gonna survive the wait for a third season of Rozen maiden.

Nidas

Quote from: "Aurora Borealis"Now Rozen Maiden is my favorite anime! Just got done watching episode 9.

oh man are you in for a treat if you love it after 9 eps, the series just keeps getting better! :D

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"I really need a new series to get adicted too.. or im not gonna survive the wait for a third season of Rozen maiden.

I hear that :( I'm happy enough collecting Rozen Maiden fanart in the meantime though XD