November 19, 2019, 04:29:47 am

More IBM-tans II: The DECkoning

Started by stewartsage, May 21, 2014, 11:48:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

Penti-chan

Aurora Borealis

A long time ago, I had a character concept for Magnavox Odyssey-tan, but I never did get to drawing it, nor do I remember most of the details, aside from being mute, carries a shotgun, and wears some sort of retro-futuristic outfit. But I must draw her! :D

Penti-chan

Do eet~ ^^
(Art is always good :3)

Bella

Quote from: Aurora Borealis on May 30, 2014, 01:45:38 am
... aside from being mute, carries a shotgun, and wears some sort of retro-futuristic outfit.

Something something dangerous mute lunatic.

I was also planning on drawing Odyssey and O2-tan. The more the merrier, though. :D

Chocofreak13

DO EET.

we will have their younger brother later, so you can draw them together. i'm picturing him as blonde, short, wearing glasses and a multicoloured, bow-tied suit.

Aurora Borealis

Sketches of Odyssey and Odyssey2-tan:

I tweaked Odyssey2-tan's design a bit, and instead of wearing a jumper, I drew her with a sweater vest instead, because those are nerdier. :P I also couldn't pass up drawing her frustration with chess. :P

The idea of Odyssey-tan wearing a rainbow jumper makes me think of Rainbow Brite, if Rainbow Brite were vengeful and had a shotgun! o_o

Bella

They look great Aurora!

I lol'd at O2 being frustrated by chess. ^_^;

Penti-chan

Love it :3
Got a good LOL at O2 being frustrated by chess, and Odyssey looks badass with her gun

Chocofreak13

HOW DOES TINY HORSES AND ROYALTY
also, i lol'd at vengeful rainbow brite. cause that strangely fits what she was/is. -w-;;;

Aurora Borealis

How's this for her design in color?:

Bella

She's looking both adorable AND fierce, Aurora. : o

There's one little critique I have -- I think her eyes and mouth are a bit high on her face, knock them down a bit and it'll look perfect. :)

Chocofreak13

gah so kawaiiiiii

agreeing with bells about smidging the features down a bit. either that, or lower one and add a nose to offset it. :0

Penti-chan

Nicely done ^^

I actually saved that picture; may use as an avatar sometime in the future :3

Chocofreak13

do eet.

@aurora: are we to expect a coloured Odyssey2 sometime in the future....? >w>