What phone/smart device are you using?

Started by DustiiWolf, January 20, 2014, 08:29:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alfonso_rd_30

DustiiWolf

Thinking of getting an android phone. Microsoft is repeatedly disappointing me with [each] Windows 10 Mobile [build] and Windows Phone will likely be on life support once the former launches. I dont want to switch, but my hands are somewhat tied; They will be at least in a few months time.
Official -tans are my bat signal.

Dr. Kraus

I've been using a Sony Xperia Z1s for the past year and change, gotta say that its held out pretty well but with the back side glass shattering a while ago (this has since been fixed), the waterproof usb cover ripping off, and the OS being one of the most broken I've used for a while I'm going to upgrade very soon. Probably going to get the iPhone6 because my lil bro got the 6+ and its actually really nice. the regular 6 is the same size as the Z1s so I won't be sacrificing anything but the waterproof which is useless anyway now without that cover. Welp, hopefully this happens tomorrow if I can get my pops to go to tmobile tomorrow with me.

alfonso_rd_30

Quote from: DustiiWolf on August 17, 2015, 10:20:50 PM
Thinking of getting an android phone. Microsoft is repeatedly disappointing me with [each] Windows 10 Mobile [build] and Windows Phone will likely be on life support once the former launches. I dont want to switch, but my hands are somewhat tied; They will be at least in a few months time.

it'd be OK... just try to be sure is Android 5, so you can write to SD card, unlike with 4.4+

DustiiWolf

Quote from: alfonso_rd_30 on August 21, 2015, 08:54:46 PM
it'd be OK... just try to be sure is Android 5, so you can write to SD card, unlike with 4.4+

If i do go Android I'll be getting a Moto device(like the new G w/ LTE), as those are like the Lumias of android, and are guaranteed to at least get the next version of android. Plus they're pretty.
Official -tans are my bat signal.

alfonso_rd_30

Quote from: DustiiWolf on August 21, 2015, 09:05:19 PM
If i do go Android I'll be getting a Moto device(like the new G w/ LTE), as those are like the Lumias of android, and are guaranteed to at least get the next version of android. Plus they're pretty.

great... I advice, because of all my Droidevices only my L30 doesn't let the apps write on SD, so if I do something I have to go first into storage, then move it with built in file managerk... so can't use my cloudsdale drives as seamlessly as I'd like