Any OS-tan comic ideas you want me to draw?

Started by Aurora Borealis, September 24, 2012, 12:45:30 am

Previous topic - Next topic

stewartsage

May 09, 2019, 05:32:31 pm #105 Last Edit: May 09, 2019, 05:34:59 pm by stewartsage
Oh man, I'm glad I finished some (more) siblings for OS/8.  Poly-Question would be all-aboard for dunking on her, thanks to her creator's influence no doubt.  In every publication where he discussed P?S/8 he made sure to dump on OS/8.  That said, it'd be far more loving since, you know, sisters. 

Aurora Borealis

Quote from: stewartsage on May 09, 2019, 05:32:31 pmOh man, I'm glad I finished some (more) siblings for OS/8.  Poly-Question would be all-aboard for dunking on her, thanks to her creator's influence no doubt.  In every publication where he discussed P?S/8 he made sure to dump on OS/8.  That said, it'd be far more loving since, you know, sisters. 

The OS/8 comic I made was before you posted OS-tan descriptions for her sisters, but once they have designs drawn, I can make a comic based off this idea.

Aurora Borealis

OS-tangent 2 and 3, starring some DEC-tans, with some bonus vintage cameos!

OS-tangent 2:

This strip was based off of the silly question of which OS-tan would be the most likely to make chocolate pudding at 4 AM because she lost control of her life? A reunion of some of the DEC Family (OS/8, VMS, and TOPS-10) who were visiting VAXELN-tan. For the last panel, imagine that they're watching old B-movie that was airing early in the morning!

OS-tangent 3:

RSTS-tan goes to visit the Vintage Federation! Lots of cameo appearances for vintage OS-tans! In panel 2 from left to right: Rainbow 100, Multics, Amiga, PDP-1, TOPS-10, Altair 8800, GS/OS. Like RSTS-tan, Rainbow 100-tan is a wanderer who came over to visit. These strips are based off of RSTS being described as a slow to mature OS, so I headcanoned her as struggling with some basic tasks and being afraid of the dark for many years, and PDP-1-tan being proud of RSTS-tan and her skills, but also being the Amazingly Embarrasing Family Matriarch!

The next OS-tangent will be about the Commodore Family, and will be 6 pages long. This was a difficult one, but these pages are mostly finished, and I'll post them 1 or 2 pages at a time.