/OSC/ Skypetable RPG - Changeling: The Dreaming (2nd Edition)

Started by Chocofreak13, January 29, 2012, 09:12:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bella

I can't make it either, because of some crap going on with my family. =___=;;

Nichi

I'm determined to make it to the game on time; since Kari agreed to start the game late so I can be there

Bella

That's right, it's starting late tonight. >< I should be able to make it in that case.

What time is it gonna start / end?

Nichi

My guess is probably around 10PM EST or so; giving me plenty of time to get home, as IDK what my parents are doing after they pick me up

NejinOniwa

Good thing I just slept from like 5PM to midnight, then... Power and Internet was out from like 12 so I had nothing to do -_-
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

good to hear, especially since bells can make it! prepare to crawl out of the bowels of the subway, thea! or you can dash madly into the subway away from some random chimera or something.

but yes, we're aiming for 10pm EST. i'd like perusons to start czech-in at 8pm and up.

also guys, a sidenote: considering the amout of perversion that has come up already, i've begun studying The Book of Erotic Fantasy. This comes as the result of there being little to no information about how to run a naughty WW campaign. i plan on reviewing all relevant material to search for native info (i don't plan on reviewing the Immortal Eyes series, for example), but otherwise am taking on the project of converting The Book of Erotic Fantasy to Changeling. (it was written for D&D, so i'm going to have to rewrite some portions to fit better.) this is going to be part conversion, part original, and i hope to finish by the end of summer. if anyone wants to help, i'd welcome it, provided they're willing to leave the snark, sarcasm, and humour at the door.

see you tonight!
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I'm sorry I didn't make the game last night, or went to bed before you could start, or something. IDK what; as I ended up late due to heavy traffic, on top of the fact that nobody involved with the game was replying to my messages once I was home, so I had no idea what the fuck was going on >_<;;;

Part of me thought it was cancelled because I couldn't make it, part of me thought it was already over for the night by the time I was finally at home...

NejinOniwa

Not enough people reported in, thus, cancelled. Sorry for the inconvenience. (why am I reporting this lol)
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

Thanks for the update. I was hoping that, with how late I was running, everybody would have gone on without me

Chocofreak13

i didn't want to, so part of it was due to waiting. but out of 6 people that were expected to show up, only 3 did (this is including me). we'll try again next week. or who knows, if we can get enough people around today, maybe today.

also people, regarding my post about the book of erotic fantasy, there has been some speculation that i was intending to introduce this into our campaign. this is not the case at all; however, being that the concept has been introduced (by the players, mind you) in the game, i'd like to have something on hand as a resource. if you've been looking over your maps, you'll notice there are a couple brothels in Ashberg (not many, but some), and since it has been implied that a certain teacher has been cavorting with his students, well, who's to say that he hasn't given or recieved a certain chimerical "gift"?

with that in mind, i might call on people for perspectives on things. i feel i should mention that this project was not conceived out of perversion or humour, but in the name of research. FOR SCIENCE!!!

i won't ask people to write stuff. most of this is just going to be converting tables and charts anyway. but opinions, perspectives, and fanart would be appriciated.
click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Nichi

I'll try hard. My mom's family is meeting up at the resort tomorrow, but since I already have prior arrangements with my sister in the afternoon, I might be able to get out of being there overnight; so I can make it to the game.

It looks good thus far for me being able to play, but we'll see

Chocofreak13

at this point i'm not expecting miracles, i'm just afraid of putting the game on hiatus again since i'm afraid that it won't start back up. :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

So, is anybody else going to be here tonight? For that matter, is Kari going to be here? ^_^;

Chocofreak13

as i said, i'm not expecting mOtHeRfUcKiNg mIrAcLeS. >>;;
click to make it bigger