[Mission Impossible theme plays]

Black Hole Mario
Won't you come
And wash away the rain~

- That feel when you escape from Walmart on a busy day

Yuri :3

Bella

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on February 26, 2015, 04:56:50 PM

Consider the pros and cons of having a boyfriend who's a yuri fanboy.
Pros:
-Appreciation for fluffy, sweet romantic gestures
-Little/no macho bullshit
-Can be open about "latent" sapphic tendencies.
-Checking out cute girls together.
-Making up girl OCs and putting them in relationships.
-Mutual disdain for The D
Cons:
-Literally none

As for #DressGate or whatever they're calling it these days, I've talked to a dozen+ people about this today (my math and geology classes) and we all agree it's probably white/creme/light blue with some kind of bronze or brown accents.

All said, I think this is the most likely candidate:

Though this could be as well:

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Nichi

Oh for the love of fuck. Enough about that fucking dress;   can we all agree its Chtulhu-colored and call it a day? I had a meltdown last night trying to understand that thing >>;

Bella

As somebody who studies color and lighting, welcome to the mindfuck that is my life.

Forreal though, nothing that dark could reflect the colors seen in the offending image without some fairly massive screw-up on the part of the camera.

I've contacted a scientist friend about this and am waiting to hear what she has to say on the subject. Whatever she concludes I'm going to go with since she's a lot more well-versed than I am with regards to how light and color work.

winduko

Quote from: PentiumMMX on February 27, 2015, 06:36:23 PM
Oh for the love of fuck. Enough about that fucking dress;   can we all agree its Chtulhu-colored and call it a day? I had a meltdown last night trying to understand that thing >>;

Oh god I'm sorry I just wanted to point out how stupid the news has to be in order to report on that dress

Chocofreak13

it looks blue and gold to me. and that's all i will say on the matter.

MY FUCKING DAY TODAY**Hanafuda is an excellent predictor for how my day is going to go *all images are from Blood Lad because i started the day with an amazing fucking breakfast and an episode of Blood Lad
click to make it bigger

Nichi

@Kari: I think I need to see this series xD

@Duko: It's alright; you couldn't have possibly known. Here; have an Inu-T :3

Chocofreak13

they made a fig of her you know.

THEY DIIIIID
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I've seen pics in the gallery :3

[science intensifies]

Cockleshell

that lab isnt wearing shoes get him out of that lab
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

THAT DOG NEEDS PROTECTIVE EYEWEAR
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Quote from: winduko on February 27, 2015, 04:59:06 AM

I call slow news day.
Quote from: Bella on February 27, 2015, 05:00:56 PM

As for #DressGate or whatever they're calling it these days, I've talked to a dozen+ people about this today (my math and geology classes) and we all agree it's probably white/creme/light blue with some kind of bronze or brown accents.

All said, I think this is the most likely candidate:

Though this could be as well:

Quote from: Cockleshell on February 27, 2015, 06:09:08 PM
OK BUT CONSIDER THIS

Nichi

stewartsage