random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

yeah, that's me.

also, Linkara looks......old...there.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

He joked about how this is him between now and his future self (As played by his dad XD)

Chocofreak13

hahahaha, that explains a lot. he looks a bit like a combo of himself, Professor Plum (clue), Woodrow Wilson, Dave (Alvin and the Chipmunk's dad), and Professor Utonium, all with a Linkara flavour. -w-
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Indeed :3

I blame the Sleepy one for exposing me to Kantai Collection >w>;
Still don't know much about it, but I like the artwork :3

...and now, some guy gives new labels to Barnes & Noble sections

This one sounds like my bro-in-law xD

FUN FACT: My mom has a ton of cook books, but she never seems to use them; typically sticking to the same handful of recipes

[tries to find the elevator]

Notice the book from Regis Philbin among all of these xD

- My sister, when she still worked at a daycare

Not sure if I'd want to wrestle with an owl, though

"I have a history of losing my shirt" -Barenaked Ladies

Chocofreak13

is there a tumblr of this? i need more of this.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

It was a giant post on Tumblr. I wish there was more ;_;

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Nichi

:3

Doge is Captain Falcon. Wow

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

all of those are you through and through kari
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

winduko

Nichi

Indeed. Spent a large chunk of the night talking to Bella about it, ultimately making me feel like Cthulhu was molesting my brain as I tried to grasp the true form .___.;
For the record, I see it as a very odd shade of blue, and black with a gold tinting. I think all of this could be avoided if we saw the dress in-person, instead of a low-quality cell phone pic taken in poor lighting; given the original bondi blue iMac can appear as a shade of green in poor lighting conditions

Basically...

(The dress is apparently Giygas' ultimate attack)

winduko

For me, it seriously depends on the screen.

On the TV, and on this school computer, it kinda does look black and blue.

On my computer, it looks bluish-white and gold.

Cockleshell

its black and blue end of story