Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Kraus

Quote from: NejinOniwa on February 14, 2014, 02:40:40 PM
SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN BOY

Good jerb mate. Hope your next customer isn't as much of an asshole, or something.

HAHAHAHAHAH GUESS WAT HAPPENED MY FRIEND, HE JUST GOT FUCKED BY THE OLD COMMUNITY HE WAS A PART OF HAHAHAHAHA

He also wants ME to go into this other website that I am not attached to in anyway and HACK THEIR WEBSITE AND DESTROY IT

also just got my money $$$

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Nichi

Miku studies a burger

*insert a certain Iron Maiden song here*

Dr. Kraus

Nichi

@Kraus: *brofist*
I took that same test the other day, with the same result; proving that I am indeed a displaced northerner -w-

EDIT: I've had moments like this

I kind of wish school was more like this

Cockleshell

Whoo I live in Massachusetts BUT

HELL FUCKIN NO
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Nichi

At least you didn't land on Texas : D

LadyJackthePirate

Things to not cover in bacon: 1. Your cat, 2. Your smartphone, 3. Grandma, and 4. Your computer.
Things to cover in bacon: 1. Meatloaf, 2. Chicken, 3. Jalapenos, and 4. More bacon.

Nichi

Bella

Quote from: Cockleshell on February 15, 2014, 05:16:31 PM
Whoo I live in Massachusetts BUT

HELL FUCKIN NO

I got Okla-motherfucking-homa.

I was 99% sure it was gonna place me in New England or Appalachia based on my answers but nope, middle of nowhere 'Murrica.

Nichi

But you'd be close enough to my current physical location to come visit, so there's that :3

EDIT: Today is the 14th birthday of Windows 2000. Posting obligatory 2k-tan with cake pic :3

stewartsage

We jigglin'?

Class F-5 Consolidation at Southampton Street engine terminal, Boston

Another Class F-5, this time at Waterbury, CT in 1947

And a third at Norwood, Mass in 1938

Cockleshell

Nichi

Cockleshell