Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

i don't understand a word of that but cool. -w-
click to make it bigger

Nichi

@Stew: ...and then Bella shaved your mustache off so she could have your all to herself -w-;

Chocofreak13

ahh, now i see it, the pics weren't displaying. i lol'd, brosef. -w-
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I want this (...and maybe the Klingon translation of Hamlet)

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

aw, that is so cute. ;v;

@pent: i lol'd. -w-

not to sound whiney, but did anyone see my pics? especially the super-cute ones? ;^;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Balrith

Tomorrow's Valentine's day, /osc/.
How are you going to show your love for your waifu/husbando?

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Nichi

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Simonorged

Simon was here :P

Nichi

This Valentine's Day, take that special someone birdwatching

...or play with fire

On an unrelated note, Miku holding herself

Dr. Kraus

HERE IS THE GRAND TALE OF KRAUS DAS WEBMASTER:

So I was approached by a minecraft server start-up to be their web developer, even though the website service they use (enjin) just has pre-made modules that make it 2EZ

mfw I was told to make a website with a really limited system

While I was setting up this website I was also tasked with also linking domain names 'n other stuff with the service and also tasked with making the website logo

mfw I spend half of my winter break from school working on this shit

Soooooo, I finish off the website and put up a temp logo for them that I made in about an hour.

mfw I finish

Now here comes da stupid shit, I was requested to stay on board to manage EVERYTHING YOU CAN POSSIBLY THINK OF on the website with the promise that I would get a cut of whatever was made through the store sales (literally micro-transactions).

MONEY MONEY MONEY

So I said OK to that, since I going to get at least $100 within the upcoming month I also got $60 for the official logo that they use now so that was pretty good.

But everything starts going bad as soon as we get up to 100 users and hit the $1000 mark for sales! He spends $200 on an overpriced external HDD that he thought was a ssd (really?), another $150 on overpriced RAM to get up to 32GB (this is reasonable but he could have saved more money), $50 on the website (monthly payment stuff).

so let calculate this out here:

$1000
     $  200
     $  150
-    $    50
-------------
     $  600

So we have $600 left over from his spending, that is still A LOT of money for this big of an operation with two different servers running off one computer

Yesterday I asked for my pay for the work I had done for the past two months, he refused to give me the $150 I was adamant on getting because "We don't have enough money".

MFW

After putting the pressure on (just messaging on skype every hour on the hour "Where is my money") for a while then playing the waiting game he agreed to pay me the $150 (though he has yet to transfer it into my paypal account) and remove me as a "full time" worker.

MFW I WIN

So he had around $450 left in the paypal due to spending a fair amount on personal shit (bought a code to get into the google glass programme and some games or something like that) which really fumed me because he said he was going to use the money to PAY ME and SUPPORT DA SERVER.

The best part out of all of this is that I know that he isn't going to declare his earnings to the IRS and GET REKT due to tax evasion, he is 16 so his parents are going to get smacked with it and such but he will still have that on his record. The fact also that he isn't even going to have the money to pay the taxes he owes is the icing on the cake for this.

Once I get this $150 in my paypal today I'm cutting all ties and moving on to something else (possibly my own server hosting?) because I really don't need to deal with this kid anymore.

So that is the long und stupid tale of KRAUS DAS WEBMASTER, now back to figuring out how to make money...

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE STORY NEJIN MAYBE WE CAN USE SOME VPN'S AND A PROXY TO GET THIS KID BACK AT SOME POINT

NejinOniwa

SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN BOY

Good jerb mate. Hope your next customer isn't as much of an asshole, or something.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS