We have all been gender flipped

Started by stewartsage, January 11, 2011, 12:49:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stewartsage

O-Oh know, last time I w-went questing a g-grenade blew up in m-my face. 

It's d-dangerous to g-go alone though, t-take this!  *offers packed lunches*

Chocofreak13

Chalk gladly takes one with a smile and a nod, though part of him was expecting a kitten. :\
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

H-How do you kn-know it isn't a kitten?

Bella

Mmmm, kitten sandwiches... they taste like chicken! Ehehehe...heh...heh...hey, um... these AREN'T really kitten, right? @____@''

A grenade blew up in your face, Stella Sage? D: Don't worry, if anyone or anything tries to mess with you now I shall protect you... WITH MY EPIC MANLINESSSSSSS!

*strikes heroic pose*

Aurora Borealis

"Nooooo! What's this about kittens and grenades?!" Boris exclaims as he rushes into the group at the last minute wanting to join, still adjusting the tie on his tuxedo while also trying to stuff the last bite of leftover cake into his mouth.

stewartsage

C-Classy, Boris.

Th-That would mean y-you're right i-in front of m-me.  O-Or on me..... hm.... oh w-well, still not a-adventuring.  Too dangerous.  The s-sandwiches t-totally aren't kittens though.  T-Totally not.

Aurora Borealis

"Oh? We haven't started?" Boris asked as he got up after colliding with Stella. "I'm relieved that sandwiches aren't kittens though."

Still awkward.

" Uhh... Sorry, dudette, I got way ahead of myself, and I picked a damn good time to misplace my watch. But I know what time it is... "

Chocofreak13

Remembering the Manswers episode he saw earlier when they talked about eating cats and dogs, Chalk looks down at the sandwich, horrified. A single tear escapes his eye as he hugs the sandwich.
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

With a loud "RRRRIP"-ing sound another hole opens in the space where everyone is standing, and Nejina's head pops out.  "Damn holes whisking me off all the time. Anyway, off, are we? I'm full stock on Lembas, but be sure ya bring water. Pyramids generally aren't very humid. Follow me!"

Motioning for the others to follow, Nejina's head vanishes into the murky gray of the hole.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Dr. Kraus

Krausia enters the portal to the inside of the pyramid, she finds that the mummy's are not in their tombs anymore and some old rags are left in their place. Krausia then hears a loud moaning sound on her 6 o'clock, turning with steadfast speed she aims her rifle at the mummy zombie and rips it to shreds.

Hopefully Negin and Chalk will get in there to help her as she is surrounded 0.0

Chocofreak13

Packing water (and still hugging his sandwich), Chalk proceeds to explode the back of the head of the mummy closest to Krausia using a Backpacker Shotgun that was apparently shoved haphazardly into his backpack. Chalk stands a la rambo, placing the sandwich on his shoulder like an old buddy.

http://www.myconfinedspace.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/rambo-dirty.jpg
(Chalk's expression)
click to make it bigger

Dr. Kraus

Chocofreak13

Chalk would never hit a woman. However Chalk decides to bitch slap a little sense into Krausia, who is apparently speaking in tongues.
click to make it bigger

Bella

While the others are off exploring pyramids, Brandon finds himself plotting ways to exploit rips in the spacetime continuum for his own nefarious schemes. He already has a portal opened to the Computer History Museum's vault; now he must figure out how to get a PDP-1 through it.

"WHAT?!" he exclaims, noticing the judging looks on the others' faces, "They have five of these, I'm sure they won't miss one!"

NejinOniwa

"Hey, now. Grave-robbing of ancient kings is one thing. Robbery is another. No using my rifts for that sort of stuff!"
Silently, Nejina seriously considers chloroforming Brandon for his own safety...and un-safety. >:3
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS