We have all been gender flipped

Started by stewartsage, January 11, 2011, 12:49:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Kraus

Krausia snaps out of it when slapped by Chalk. She opens her bag to retrieve C4 Plastic Explosives which she then plants according to her training. She then proceeds to demolish the pyramid from the inside out... 

NejinOniwa

Demolition reveals that it was merely a movie set - however, the party now seems to be located in the middle of an antarctic tundra.

"Oh, damnation, not this again."
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

Chalk eyes Nejina suspiciously after that comment about the chloroform and poor unsuspecting Brandon. O___o;

Chalk realizes he forgot to bring a winter coat. Shivering, he contemplates tying one of the girls around his shoulders like a pelt. :\
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Whilst everyone else is off tripping through rips in space and possible time, the Colonel sneaks off to the pantry where a inconspicuous blue police box is stashed.

Ah, Time and Relative Dimensions.  What to do, what to do.... hmmm..... why not Battleship Island before the town emptied?  1970 or so... I'll need to blend in.  Off to the closet for a serafuku! Have fun with your felonies everyone!  *skips off humming*

Chocofreak13

Noticing the portal behind him, Chalk grabs the two girls and makes a beeline for the pantry. Upon entering, Chalk looks in the wardrobe to find himself a jacket and a bow tie. -w-
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Suddenly, every inch of portals, pantries and islands dissolves into thin air. After a few moments of confusion, the familiar visage of the kitchen reappears.
Nejina is eyeing a cookie with suspicion. "I get the feeling we shouldn't have eaten so much of this...stuff."

Dr. Kraus

Krausia has a "flashback" of nam and proceeds to get in what she calls a Huey Chopper (Which is just a bunch of pillows formed into the shape of a Huey.

stewartsage

*returns adjusting neckerchief of winter serafuku*

D-Don't c-call it stuff, I m-make quality b-baked goods; n-nothing that b-bends dimensions.

*looks at Doc*

P-Put the p-pillows back when y-you're d-done playing.

NejinOniwa

"I was suggesting something of a more Amsterdam property...nevermind. I'm not exactly very hungry anymore anyway."

*looks around*

"Seems like there's no obvious way out of this kitchen anymore, huh."

stewartsage

*blush*

H-Hey now!  M-My cookies a-are h-honest!

I have a T-TARDIS, y-your argument i-is irrelevant.  *pulls key on chain out of blouse*  Todos ustedes no son invitados.

Dr. Kraus

CHASITY BELT KEY LOCATED

......ATTACK MODE ACTIVATED

stewartsage

*glares sideways*

What.  Did you say?

*reaches for M1941 Cutlass*

Dr. Kraus

EVERYONE ONE IN THE HUEY!

Krausia proceeds to make helicopter noises and "fly away"

I'M ON THE 60!

*BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM*

CHARLIE DON'T SURF!

*BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM*

BAZOOKA!

Chocofreak13

Chalk proceeds to drive the TARDIS to Belgium, in the 1400's.
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

*Stands alone and extremely confused, hand on sword hilt with the other holding the key to a locked TARDI*

Wh-Why does th-this keep h-happening!?