SCRAP PAPER.

Started by NejinOniwa, February 26, 2009, 08:04:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

Yes, I know Bella-kun is a girl. In fact, -kun suffix is gender-neutral originally; it's just more regularly used toward boys in general. Common usages on females are, for example, male teacher -> female student, or female upperclassman -> female underclassman and the like. As such, using it toward a female is a sort of announcement of an attitude of natural/unquestioned authority/superiority, or something of the like.

You can see where I'm going with this, can't you. -w-
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

ah yes. thankyou. :3

but this is not the thread for that ^^
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Yayooo. -w- The noiriness makes its way to the paper thread.

For those of you who have evaded the first page of this thread: This is the literary equivalent of Free Cookies. Just post stuff. >:3

Bella

Ugh, and I still haven't commented on it. Dx I really do like it, though. :^D

At Nejin-sensei's request, some OS-tan fanficsu: http://bellacielo.deviantart.com/#/d2q79e7
(Your criticisms have been duly noted, btw! I'll try and clarify things a bit...)

And the latest installment in that rather disjoined, rambling narrative that I call Isra's story: http://bellacielo.deviantart.com/#/d2q09u9

Chocofreak13

i should actually start USING my deviant account. :\
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

That could be recommended -w-;

OH ALSO: After tonight's work I'm pretty much finished with deadlines over here, so I'll be somewhat free to work on other projects as well. It'll be interesting to see what we can scrounge up from the OS-Tan Species work... Standing by for workage. -w-

stewartsage

Sweet.  Yes, yes you should Choco.  Though I had one for years that I didn't use....

Good luck Nej.

Looks like UNIX found a pretty nice boat

Aurora Borealis

I just read through that and it's very nicely written, and with lots of clear imagery but HOLY ****! Unix is a Complete Monster! o_o

That's not actually canon though, right? o_o

NejinOniwa

You may never know...until it's already too late.

Bella

Get thee to your abandoned dA account, Choco-san!

And haven't you heard, Aurora-hime? The Canon has been tossed off the side of the ship. d:

But... whoa... like... whoa. Even if it's just a what-if scenario, that's some high-octane nightmare fuel... @@

(Personally, I can't imagine it being anything but a what-if, if only because I believe Unix-sama has more-or-less renounced violence-- sure, she'd probably have no problem killing someone who she considered a threat or an enemy during battle, but I doubt Unix-sama would harbour as much hatred for SAGE-sama as SAGE harbours for her-- especially considering the powerlessness of SAGE. Psychological torture and mindgames on the other hand...)

stewartsage

Correct, there is nothing at all canon or even tenuously related to reality itself to do with this story.  As Bella-san said, its nothing but the finest Nightmare Fuel we can provide here at the Colonel's Sinclair!

(s'all it is, in the background of this particular story I would imagine some more serious antagonism on SAGE's part in addition to a violent Unix.  Not by half, I'd be surprised if UNIX even really remembered SAGE all that well.  Psych out SAGE, sounds like the idea for an annual competition idea)

NejinOniwa

Speaking of competitions, how about we roll one over summer? SUBMISSIONS and the like. I'm out of my deadlines now, so yeah~ -w-

Chocofreak13

i couldn't read it cause it's for grown-ups and i wasn't logged in ;____;

nej.....you lucky bastard, being DONE with your deadlines.....while my schoolwork computer is upstairs configuring updates at the rate of 1 percent a half hour. >__<;
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

HEY. I bagged out on an important night's sleep and feel like my arms are falling off. Monday I just went to school to print the stuff and bag them, and today I got up at 2pm. Hard work has a PRICE. >:[