OS-tan RPG style game

Started by Toki, February 24, 2009, 02:24:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smokey

Would be best for the first (beta) versions...
You can always add other playable characters through updates/patches/expansion/whatever you want to call em...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Toki

CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

ratratrat098

who is going to make the sprites?

Toki

CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

ratratrat098

Well, what programs are you using in order to make a sprite?

Toki

Photoshop CS3 and EDGE. Mostly EDGE
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

IanDanKilmaster

Am I the only one who is a tad bit confused as to where this series of questioning is leading?

The Choice of a New Generation.

Smokey

Not per se that, more the fact that ratratrat098 isn't here mostly, has only posted twice, and both those posts were here...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

Toki

CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

IanDanKilmaster

You sure this isn't the same person who approached you about programming the game?  I hear they can be a bit of an odd sort, ya know?

The Choice of a New Generation.

Smokey

Meh, you can find an oddball in every group/place...
Thanks Fedora-sama

Toki

CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

NejinOniwa

We'd know wouldn't we -w-;
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Toki

Sssuuuu! I still wanna do this!! >_< I havn't forgotten one bit about it, and have developed some ideas, but I'll admit it's been a while since I actively thought about it.

I think there is of course a possibility for each tan to have her own story line but I'm going to start out just focusing on ME. I'll start writing some things down again and post a general story outline. I think it will just be something like

ME-tan and Miku start out as rivals but work together against their true nemesis, Mac-tan! Or pig fru. idk.
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Aurora Borealis

Nooo! Don't have them fight against Mac-tan! :(

The thing is, having any of the OS-tans be the villian isn't a good idea since some people won't be happy about it.

Other than that, I hope you make progress with your OS-tan game project!