Main Menu

Golden...

Started by Cockleshell, February 07, 2009, 06:40:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

Well, at least you people don't have governments that screw with Net Neutrality.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

I'd consider myself blessed if that was our gov's only flaw...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

NejinOniwa

I guess so would I.

Then again, flaws like that are just one in the middle of a fuckcluster of shit, so yeah...
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

IanDanKilmaster

Name a government where people are satisfied...

and I'll show you a country whose people are uneducated.

The truth of the matter is, people will always find a reason to complain.  You can't please everybody.  A system without regulation becomes a system overrun by larger than sustainable industry.  A system with too much regulation becomes a system stagnated and atrophies.  It's a nearly an impossible balance to reach, and extremists from either side say their way is best.  Honestly there's a lot I'd like to change about how my country works, and most of that is based on my personal experiences.  The same pretty much goes for everyone else, and we're stuck arguing subjectively about how things should be done.  Seeing as how I've done enough talking about nothing, how about this topic gets steered away from politics?  Better yet, let's just get back to the topic...

The Choice of a New Generation.

Smokey

yeah, but to get back on topic means letting this thread die, since the original subject has been extensively discussed and a verdict has been reached wich we all agreed upon...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

Aurora Borealis

I agree with you Ian- No form of government is perfect. Every country has its merits and its flaws, but no one can make all the flaws go away in their country because it's impossible to please EVERYONE.

Now back on topic: This! "12 Extraordinary Gold Plated Stuff"

(Warning: there's an 'adult' item in the list. Probably NSFW)

Smokey

Wow, is most of that stuff ever tacky or what? ^_^
Thanks Fedora-sama

Aurora Borealis

Yeah, especially the gold pills, which a person eats so their crap can be gold-plated. *facepalm*

Smokey

Yeah, what a waste of precious metal...
There has to be a better use for it...

Lining the engine bay of a McLaren F1 for example...
Thanks Fedora-sama

Chocofreak13

oh gawd. the fail. *facepalm*
click to make it bigger

koeix2

as we all know, life isnt very user friendly; so thats why i think Stevie Yobs should produce my new concept! the iSauce! apple up your life!

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Smokey

yeah, but not very golden...
Thanks Fedora-sama

Aurora Borealis

But what if he uses golden apples?

Smokey

heh, Golden delicious, perhaps?
Thanks Fedora-sama