Main Menu

Golden...

Started by Cockleshell, February 07, 2009, 06:40:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptBrenden

i wish i could find the Gold Razr moto poster right now.. it is very relevant.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Smokey

true, or the gold nokia by gucci

I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Aurora Borealis

I agree that gold or chrome accents are a nice addition though! But to completely plate something in it is usually overkill!

And I hate when designers put a bunch of gold and diamonds on their (insert item here) without improving it in other ways just to make it the most goddamn expensive item of its kind.

NejinOniwa

Word up on that. I mean, really, it's just a few protons here and there that makes the difference anyway...

Smokey

that´s atoms, difference betwen generic molecules and Au are MOLECULES!
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

The difference between two substances are the contents of their atoms...meaningly, the amount of protons/neutrons/electrons in the core.

Remember your chemistry now.

Smokey

a different atom equals a different substance, and in a lot of cases, the non-elemental substances, a different molecule means a different substance, or even a different molecule layout means a different substance...
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

But gold is an elemental substance.

Smokey

sure, but we´re OTing slightly...
like my parents said, you should listen to what i mean, not to what i say... we ment roughly the same thing...
Thanks Fedora-sama

CaptBrenden

heh, neiiijin lives to argue.

anyhow, doing that to your phone is just one more reason why someone would steal it.  get a cheap phone, srsly :P no one will want it. dame with MP3 players

Smokey

i have an mp3 playah that cost me about $120 but it had scratches on the screen after a month and now it´s in a state that i can perfectly live with is, but thieves wouldn´t want it...
Creative Zen + Zippo equals screenkiller...
Thanks Fedora-sama

Aurora Borealis

To clear this up further:

The number of PROTONS in an atom defines its identity as an element. (i.e: Hydrogen=1, Calcium=20, Arsenic=33, Gold=79, etc.)  

The number of NEUTRONS can vary within the same element. Each variation is called an ISOTOPE. All elements, radioactive or not- have at least one radioactive isotope.

I'd rather have some gold jewelry because it would be much less likely to be stolen (as long as I'm wearing it) than say... a gold cellphone!

CaptBrenden

plus it makes you look pretty *bats eyelashes*

Smokey

true, although, i´d love to have a gold ingot as a paperweight... ^_^
Thanks Fedora-sama