TODAY'S RIDDLE IS

Started by Chocofreak13, January 25, 2009, 06:17:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

This thread is officially derailed into FACEPALM THREAD.

Ugh. I'm not gonna even say it because you know what it is.
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

as the creator of this thread i fully support face-palming. xD
click to make it bigger

Aurora Borealis

This thread is to remain on its original topic of riddles. But look what I made for you all...

OFFICIAL FACEPALM THREAD! Satisfy your facepalm needs and desires here! :D

Chocofreak13

oh all right.

but no one's solved riddle 2 yet! (and i haven't come up with any new ones recently)

i'll repost, with new hint!

ME'S NOT THE ONLY CRASHER
MORE RELIABLE, BUT STILL A THRASHER
NO IT'S NOT THE SASEBO SLASHER
which one could it be?

and for the hint, when i told you to focus on the last word of line 2, it refers to this -tan's PERSONALITY, not performance.
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

NejinOniwa

Don't say that word, old, terrible, yaoi-induced memories pop up in my mind. >_>
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

ugh! it's been over 2 weeks and NO ONE'S GOTTEN IT!!!

i need breakfast....it's too early for this =_=; *shuffles off in search of crab rangoon*
click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

ok, ya know what? this is just sad. i posted that riddle MONTHS ago, and no one's gotten it. >_<

it was XPMCE-tan. (the brown haired version) In the 80's there was the genre of british punk rock, where fans and artists alike were sometimes referred to as "thrashers". also, a "crasher" could mean someone who decided to crash on the couch, which is also common of punk rockers.

Added after 3 minutes:

NEXT RIDDLE!!

ya know him,
they love him
os would never snub him
a pervert
we admit
but he knows just how to hit it
mysterious and cool
he makes OSs drool
and when he plays with
os tans
he really turns it on
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

Aurora Borealis

Chocofreak13

ding ding ding!! congrats, you got it!! xD

Added after 2 minutes:

FCL - Kernel Sand ours + XP - "the internet is for ____" = a record.

translate this riddle!
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

NejinOniwa

That's wrong, cockle! The 4chan album is called LULZ - A corruption of LOL. Gotta remember, munchkin! -w-
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

both answers, while random, are wrong. :3

i'll give you some hints:
kernel sand ours  $$$$ FC.

"the internet is for ____" is from chobits. regarding ____, what letter is commonly used with ____?

old records were called ?
click to make it bigger