Main Menu

os-tan manga

Started by Chocofreak13, December 23, 2008, 05:28:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

Ah, ah, don't worry, I actually hate everyone, don't worry, I won't stop doing that.

Encouraging a disaster is just another way of hating, you see.

_W_
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

yes, indeed.

although after rereading that, i'm still a little confused by what you said... O_o; (go me! go me running that windows ME! woot!)
click to make it bigger

Smokey

don't try to understand the crazyness, post the manga when you feel it is done and we shall read it...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

NejinOniwa

Chocofreak13

ok.

but please, i need to work or i wills DIE ;_;

it's bad enough that i'm going till 9, then i get to take a shower, study a bit, then go to bed for finals tomorrow.

and demon-san, HA HA HA. I HAVE THE LAST LAUGH!!!
click to make it bigger

Smokey

Ha... good luck tomorrow...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

Chocofreak13

yee. thanks. xD

*sigh*

well, at least it's a half day. only 2 at once. :\
and one's for a yearlong class, so if i bomb the midterm i can make it up. xD
click to make it bigger

Smokey

ah, see it's not all bad... ;010
Thanks Fedora-sama

Chocofreak13

and i get to game and be felt up again on tuesday! things are looking up. :D
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Give it your best shot! Fight-o!

...i want to see your dead body tied to your bench . W.

Chocofreak13

aw tank-you. :3

i'm only really worried about sociology, but i'll look over some stuff in the morning and i'm sure i'll be ok. :3 (just gotta remember, i won't die! it'll all be ok! gaming tuesday and snuggly and other such things! <D )
click to make it bigger

Smokey

that's the spirit...;010

and on wednesday, theres that forum where you told us about a manga...:D
Thanks Fedora-sama

Chocofreak13

MEH DON'T PRESSURE MEE!!!!

well i actually bombed a final and a midterm today. :D but i still pass, so that's ok. and while i have a couple less things to worry about now i DO have a new deadline on wed. so the manga will have to wait.

wish me luck in math, but we get study guides, so i'll be ok.

oh and you guys would appriciate this! i'm practically floating right now, finally finished all my makeup work for my computer class, so tomorrow i can march right in there and cease to fail! :D i even passed the final~! <D
click to make it bigger

Alex S

Sort of off-topic but...
I believe that if someone passes the major tests and projects, the minor homework doesn't matter.  If they do poorly on that stuff, then minor homework should start to count.

Back to topic, I'm interested in what your manga will be. If the cover from your contest thread is the concept for your manga, I'd want to see it, as the virus-tans don't have many comics on this site.

DarkSign

Wow An OS-tan manga project. I hope you have sucessful on it.