Main Menu

os-tan manga

Started by Chocofreak13, December 23, 2008, 05:28:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

people tend to pump out their own comics around here right? i got bored the other day and started a os-tan manga. :3

i hope to make manga/anime for a living (ik, ik, you guys are gonna thrash my dreams and crap) so maybe someday there'll be a real os-tan manga. <3
click to make it bigger

Tsubashi

You might be surprised. After all, as I remember, Thurosis-sama made a charming OSC manga and look where he is now ^v^

I apologize, though, my work must be blocking the images. I will recheck when I get home, though. Gomen nasai ^^
-Tsu

CaptBrenden

there are no images <_<
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Chocofreak13

i didn't intend there to be images. it's nowhere near done!! i was just throwing the idea out there >_>;

who's thurosis-sama? o_o;
click to make it bigger

Aurora Borealis

Thurosis is a (former?) OSC member who drew an OS-tan + Code Geass + Rozen Maiden crossover comic that also had some of the OSC members in it!:

http://ostan-collections.net/imeeji/thumbnails.php?album=87

Bella

Aurora-hime and I have also made out own manga and comic series, you can probably find the threads in the OS-tan art and comic section of the forums.

And there have been several OS-tan manga which have come out of Japan, as well.

Chocofreak13

god damn. O_O thurosis-sama is WAAAAAAY better than me! are those copics s/he used?? :'[

well, i'm hoping to buy a tasty lil' computer program soon, so maybe that'll help me improvee a little. :3
click to make it bigger

RandiNinja

thurosis-sama's works is really good indeed!! But, don't mind it!! Everyone has lot different style in drawing... I'm sure you have your own good point ^.^! Why don't you post your works here?? I like manga very much.... and maybe someone in this forum can give u some opinion or suggestion about your work...

Smokey

seconded, don't be afraid, the only comment people get around here is positive and encouraging...
This is a pretty flame-free forum...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Chocofreak13

i'm afraid....... ;_; i get flamed alot......
and i don't use markers since the ones i have are cheap and old.....
and i do everything by hand, lines, curves (though a former teacher did say that i was one of the few people she knew who could freehand straight lines)
and, and.......*lack of confidence coming into play*
and no real digital coloring (at least not much till i can get a tablet)

................it's not done yet anyway........
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

D'aww. Cheer up damnit, you!
*heavy backpat*
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

take your time, we'll be here...:D
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

Cockleshell

slightly OT here, speaking of manga, wherever i look, I can't find this fabled Mac Manga anywhere...
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Smokey

no OT in sight, sir...

we're just encouraging a shy manga artist...
Thanks Fedora-sama

Chocofreak13

but, but.....demon-san?? why you? you, like, hated me a couple weeks ago. *_*;

hmm, shyness has been my shadow since 1st grade. ^^

and, well, if i don't finish my computer homework then i'll DIE. so it'll AT LEAST be a week or 2, probably more along the lines of a month what with the reasearch paper i haven't really worked on coming.....xD
click to make it bigger