so which -tan do you consider yourself?

Started by Chocofreak13, December 23, 2008, 06:24:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

tbh, i don't see that as a factor in being "relevant". most people aren't really huge contributors to society. you contribute to here, and that's enough. :3

Penti-chan

Exactly. Who cares if you aren't the next [famous person]? :3

Chocofreak13

considering all the studying and reading i've been doing recently, i think i'm starting to show signs of being ME-kun or 2k-kun. this is, of course, still reflecting the personality traits of the female halves. and Yamada-tan, who doesn't have a male counterpart.

Bella

Chocofreak13

Penti-chan

Bella

Anyone here have a -tan who they're totally unlike, but WISH they could be like in some ways, or even just admire greatly? Be it personality-wise, physically, mentally, etc.

I think mine would be OpenVMS-tan, she's just so strong and smart and self-reliant... *_*

Penti-chan

I'd go with PDP-11-tan.

A ladies' lady who travels a lot? Hell yeah! >:3

Chocofreak13

is there a -tan who's organized and doesn't procrastinate? with plenty of reserves of energy and a good back? cause i wanna be her. :\

Bella

Quote from: PentiumMMX on February 23, 2012, 12:52:52 am
I'd go with PDP-11-tan.

A ladies' lady who travels a lot? Hell yeah! >:3

She's also gotten with like every classic Unix-tan too.

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on February 23, 2012, 12:57:58 am
is there a -tan who's organized and doesn't procrastinate? with plenty of reserves of energy and a good back? cause i wanna be her. :\

MCP (Master Control Program )-tan comes to mind...

Chocofreak13

yay, i'm an evil supercomputer! or at least i'd like to be. xD

Bella

That reminds me, I've done a lineart of MCP-tan ... I should get that colored and posted. -w-

Chocofreak13

DO EET.

but really, i'm kind of sad that the only computer who's organized, efficient, energetic, and has a good back is an evil supercomputer. :\

Bella

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on February 26, 2012, 02:11:40 am
DO EET.

but really, i'm kind of sad that the only computer who's organized, efficient, energetic, and has a good back is an evil supercomputer. :\

MCP-sama isn't an evil supercomputer, she's a really intelligent mainframe-tan and manager of some kind who's managed to stay relevant and working for the past 51 YEARS. Pretty sure she's the oldest documented employed OS-tans.

Also, she has a bishonen assistant named CANDE-kun.

Chocofreak13

omg, really? *w*

yes, i want to be this person/computer. *w*