so which -tan do you consider yourself?

Started by Chocofreak13, December 23, 2008, 05:24:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bella

Pfft, we're classy as hell!

Hm... been awhile since I assessed which -tan I might be... WWMMCS-tan maybe? Neurotic, melancholy, egalitarian toward different kinds of computers, permanently tried, plus the flippy brown hair thing. I could like, so cosplay her if I had an eyepatch. And if anyone outside our group knew what the hell a WWMMCS-tan is. XD;;

Aurora Borealis

I'd also like to see the full version of your avatar pic, Krizonar!

Ah yes, WWMMCS-tan, I can sympathize with her too.

Chocofreak13

i'm showing more 2k-tan these days; i HAVE to be semi-responsible what with juggling college and otakon planning. ^^

of course, one could say i'm becoming more and more like 95-tan; responsible, semi-motherly, with a deep-seated hatred of macs. ^^

aw bells, someone needs to de-stress, lest you end up calling yourself mertvaya. xD
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

MERTVAYA BELLA? FUCKYES, I'D HIT THAT LIKE A 9,9 ON THE RICHTER SCALE
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

oh wow, now EVERYONE'S gay for bella. xD

poor frodo has some competition now. -w-

EDIT: and we FINALLY know nejin's type! xD
click to make it bigger

Krizonar

Quote from: "Aurora Borealis"I'd also like to see the full version of your avatar pic, Krizonar!

Ah yes, WWMMCS-tan, I can sympathize with her too.
I sent the Mac Tan pics I had to Bella, would it be off topic too much if I just posted them for everyone to see, since I've now been asked more than once? :)

Bella

You could post em in Free Cookies or Random Picture... if you do the former, just be sure to add a disclaimer that you didn't draw them (and a link to the artist's page/dA is s/he has one)

stewartsage

Aw yeah, I'd missed the WWMCCS-tan love..... just as planned....

Krizonar

Quote from: "stewartsage"Aw yeah, I'd missed the WWMCCS-tan love..... just as planned....
I'm going to ask...

can I have the info on WWMCCS-Tan?
(I know what WWMCCS is, but there's a Tan?)

Aurora Borealis

This is WWMCCS-tan:

Name: WWMCCS
aka: "Worldwide Military Command and Control System", "Wimex"
Debut: 1962
Height: 160 cm
Weight: ?? kg
Eye Color: Brown
Hair: Brown

Quick Facts:

-Somewhat neurotic and depressed.
    -Spent most of her career unappreciated, but mentally clinging to her importance.
    -Possibly a complex about the various Secretaries of Defense.
    -Has some trouble managing data and messages, but try's as hard as she can with limited resources.
    -Feels guilty about the USS Liberty incident, and the congressional censure.
    -Gets along with most OS and hardware -tans. (The DoD used a variety of systems as part of WWMCCS)
    -Felt redeemed by her performance in Desert Shield and Desert Storm after her modernization.
    -Crushed by the 'rejection' of the SecDef to modernize her again after the Gulf War.
    -Disappeared from her DoD office sometime in 1996, hasn't been seen since, unknown if it was of her own free will.
    -Is presumed to be deceased.
    -Wore rings on each finger that allowed for data control and manipulation.
    -Missing an eye, wore an eyepatch, and appeared to be sleep-deprived.
    -Wore civilian business attire.
[/list]

stewartsage

Aurora-hime to the rescue!  Yes Kriz, there is a Wimex-tan.  Why?  Because sometimes I just don't have enough to do.  She's only appeared in one story so far, and that was only as a cameo....

Chocofreak13

ohh, poor dear. i'm sad she's possibly dead. :[
click to make it bigger

Bella

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"MERTVAYA BELLA? FUCKYES, I'D HIT THAT LIKE A 9,9 ON THE RICHTER SCALE

WAITWUT? @@

Now I wanna do a WWMMCS-tan cosplay and a Ruka-tan cosplay.... lol.

Chocofreak13

TOLD YOU you two were gay for each other. -w-
click to make it bigger

CanaryTan

I'm not kidding. I have all teh animal crossing games and play them everyday.
My profile pic is from deviant art. It's not mine.