so which -tan do you consider yourself?

Started by Chocofreak13, December 23, 2008, 05:24:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

Mikuru-levels are rising, fufufufu. -w-
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Toki

Ahh~ I'll hit someone if they make me mad >.< but if they scare me I'll just jump and squeal. Very jumpy all the time. But only some of the all the time.
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

NejinOniwa

The jumpers in your head need some connection-correction, I believe~ >_>

Smokey

I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Toki

There are probably lots of lose wires in my network ;_;
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

NejinOniwa

I don't have jumpers in the first place, so... >~>

Toki

We're doomed! Or... just back where we started. In fact, I don't we really went anywhere @_@
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

NejinOniwa

We went 2kb further into cyberspace, that's where. >_>

CaptBrenden

"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Kiso

Err... I don't know... I am too much of a guy to be a -tan... lol

But... if anyone matched my personality to the core... Vistan would be noted. I most of my life, I have been too careful of doing things, and people often consider me annoying at times. On top of that... I have trust issues. However, I think that is changing as coming into contact with people seems to be making me open up. In that case... I'd be more of a 7-tan now. 2k would be another match for me... I am quite reliable a person, or so I have been told.

In the end... I really don't know what to consider myself.... I have key traits of several '-tans.

Oh well... can't be helped. *shrugs and waltzes around*
Sponsored by: iLurk - the new service that lets you stay and not be here | Procrast - the program where nothing intended gets done | HTML - home town messing life

OS Freak

My friend is a mix of XP and Vista He currently as a Vista but his Vistan is problematic. He's acustomed to Vistan but I know he would like to get Homeko sometime.
Death as come. 2K Chan has but killed in extended Support. She has finally become Unsupported She is finally fully rejected by her Birth company. It\'s so sad...

Asterlux

sadly not only does my machine run on XPMC i kind of like XPME-tan hehe

CaptBrenden

My laptop runs on it, does me just fine. she also plays 360, so I like her for that too :p

Toki

CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

CaptBrenden

All the computers in the marine corps do too, :p they have piss poor computers, so I dont think they could run the more showy OSes :p 2k is pretty good tho, I liked it