so which -tan do you consider yourself?

Started by Chocofreak13, December 23, 2008, 05:24:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

this unit runs on windows ME.  :D

but i look jut like 2k.........and 2k IS my fav.......(well, i LOVE little ME.....i guess they're tied. ;) )

you?
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I consider myself to be like 2k-tan (Mainly because I'm much more reliable than my older sister). Also, that's what came up in a personality test I took a few weeks back.

Chocofreak13

wow! someone actually replied! i didn't epic fail!

hmm, i wish i was 2k more often.
click to make it bigger

Xi Wang chan

More post for your thread ^^...

Mmmmm, may be I changue between 98se and XPpro both mixed with Me... seriouosly >¬<!!!...

Chocofreak13

i swear i have some 2k in me. or at least someone more serious sometimes.

i can be violent sometimes, maybe i should say 95. xD
click to make it bigger

OS Freak

I'm a mix of XP and 2K. Good at managing files and security status. IN fact I have both OS in the same computer. XP is the host while 2K is the guest using Microsoft Virtual PC. and they are both up to date with the latest releases of the programs they have, free of viruses and very neatly organized in files and data. I'm proud of my baby and her guest.
Death as come. 2K Chan has but killed in extended Support. She has finally become Unsupported She is finally fully rejected by her Birth company. It\'s so sad...

Bella

Hmmm this is tough... while I'm not like any of these -tans, I do share a few similarities.

In one way I'm like OpenVMS-sama, cause I something of the strong silent type, I simultaneously love and hate Windows NT and its descendants, and I like the ocean, and travel.... ^^

In one way I'm like Multics-sama, cause I can be a depressive mope, I'm usually likable but when someone dislikes me they can REALLY dislike me (or vice-versa). I'm initially mistrustful of most people, but once I warm up to someone I trust them for life. I'm also a very complex person. ^^'

And in a few ways I'm like Unix-sama, cause I love throwing things at people when I'm angry, I certainly have a temperamental side, I can live in very sparse conditions. ^___^;

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

OS Freak

I've never seen a Mac in action. Never seen a Linux either. Does anyone know any place with videos of them running. Macs are goo right. I'd like to have one in the future.
Death as come. 2K Chan has but killed in extended Support. She has finally become Unsupported She is finally fully rejected by her Birth company. It\'s so sad...

Chocofreak13

it's all based on perception.

if you want vid, i reccomend youtube, or the downloads section (the latter will be quite a bit more productive)
click to make it bigger

Tsubashi

Poor OSF-san! You have yet to know the nuances of the *NIX systems ;^o^;

Hmmm... I think I would be most like Newton-chan. Inadvertent projection, ne? ^^'
-Tsu

Chocofreak13

i used os-tan drama the other day to describe some of the drama in my love life @_@:
"He's Toshiaki, she's XP and i'm 2k."

*sigh* >.<;
click to make it bigger

OS Freak

My cousing is kinda like a zombie XP tan. He gave me his laptop to fix it and groom it. He was running her with no antivirus or firewall. I installed my thrusted one I have. It found 200+ vulnerabilities, 16 Viruses, 10 trojans and 2 malware. Had 500+ registry errors and had 3.8 Gigs fragmented and 2900+ temporary system dump files. Pretty much he just wanted to torture the poor XP girl.

NejinOniwa

That's just cruel. Give the guy a good whipping for that, mistreatment of computers to that degree ought to be a damn crime! >.<

As for what I am...
No, I'm not even gonna try. I'm to fragmented and onionlike and omni-everything to walk that plank, thank you.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

OS Freak

MS Office pro wa also corrupted. He want's me to reinstall it. His XP also has no task manager to aid programs and no system restore to help her when an installation causes her to be ill. I really am suffering for the computer.