System Animator 8: OS-tans and Anime cuties DANCING on your desktop!

Started by AnimeTheme, November 26, 2008, 04:09:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stilly

AnimeTheme

I posted a new video demo elsewhere in the "Post Your Desktop" thread some days ago, but just in case anyone missed it, here it is, my first HD resolution video demo for this gadget LOL

Bring OS-tans and other Anime mascots to your Windows desktop! Check out my Windows Gadget Gallery!

Smokey

yeah i saw that one, nice wallpaper, and a good way to lively it up... ^_^
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Chocofreak13

dood, point me to the esktop mascots!! it all looks so sweet!!
btw i'm still downloading stuff, i just got this ol' clunker up and running (with a little help from my friends) and i even downloaded the sidebar program just so i could use you neat gadgets. (this computer uses xp. )
click to make it bigger

AnimeTheme

Talking about "desktop mascots", I have made 2 more recently: Mio from "K-On!" and Hatsune Miku~!

Desktop screenshot:

PS: Dunno "K-On!"? Ask Konata LOL

Bring OS-tans and other Anime mascots to your Windows desktop! Check out my Windows Gadget Gallery!

NejinOniwa

She ain't sayin' "lazy" is she -w- sure are with the times there. -w-
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

no one listens ;___;

i need a link to download the mascots~!!
click to make it bigger

AnimeTheme

Quote from: "Chocofreak13"no one listens ;___;

i need a link to download the mascots~!!

Before you complain that no one listens, maybe you should actually spend some time to see what are available on the page LOL

Just go to the "Extra Downloads" section of my System Animator homepage and download those extra animation sets.

Chocofreak13

=P

i DID. 2 weeks ago!
couldn't get sidebar to work right, couldn't get sys. animator to work.

that reminds me, i need to download that one nejin-oniisan gave me. :]
click to make it bigger

AnimeTheme

Been a while since my last post in this topic. Anyways, I have made a new video introduction for System Animator.

And for anyone who has been using System Animator and wants to make desktop animations/mascots of your own...

Check out this new video tutorial!

Chocofreak13

dood.
i downloaded alky for the computer upstairs. (piece o' schmidt running XP in an 8-gig harddrive w/ 448 mb of ram) won't let me adjust the animations for it. :
Quote from: "AnimeTheme"the extra animations, they be crap. :[ does not work right. >=P

btw, i still never understood what you meant by
Quote from: AnimeTheme
Before you complain that no one listens, maybe you should actually spend some time to see what are available on the page LOL

Just go to the "Extra Downloads" section of my System Animator homepage and download those extra animation sets.

ik you're putting it simply, but for some reason it's like you're speaking foriegnese. any way to put it simpler? :[ (btw, do you need a subscription to download those? i think you do...)
click to make it bigger

AnimeTheme

To me, it's more like you are the one who are speaking some kind of Mars language LOL Anyways, below is the installation and setup video tutorial for System Animator I uploaded some days ago. I can't think of anything that is "simpler" than this one. If you still don't understand, I can't help anymore.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yG_97LamZhQ

Chocofreak13

^^;
i feel like such a dipsh!t dunba$$. xD

thanks for clearing it up. :3 gonna go mess w/ it now.
oh, idk if i told you this, but some of the extra animations packages don't work right...
and the drag n drop function doesn't work w/ mah 'puter, but it's ok. mine's stupid.

thanks a bunch. :3 please pardon mah stupidity. v___v;
click to make it bigger

AnimeTheme

A NEW concept: ANIMATING a "static" picture

Below is a video demo.

AnimeTheme

You can now make your very own desktop animations for System Animator with 2 or even just 1 normal static images, in just 10 SECONDS! Check out the following videos for demonstration.

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=117AB8E17BEE7C11