System Animator 8: OS-tans and Anime cuties DANCING on your desktop!

Started by AnimeTheme, November 26, 2008, 04:09:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnimeTheme

System Animator 8

This desktop gadget is a multi-purpose system monitor with focus on visuals and FUN! How about a cute Anime gal who dances according to the CPU usage? An animated flag which waves faster when your drive is busy? The famous Matrix digital rain effect with scroll speed corresponding to your network traffic? It's up to your imagination!

The latest version of System Animator supports the monitoring of sound output! What does it mean? Well, imagine your favorite Anime character singing and dancing to the beats LIVE when you play whatever song on your computer~!  The visual effects are especially interesting with certain songs (especially those with strong and clear beats). Pretty cool, right? :D I don't think this is something you can do with Rainmeter or most other desktop buddy programs!  8)

Click the above picture and watch System Animator in ACTION! This video demonstrates System Animator as a multi-purpose PC activity monitor, as well as a music visualizer, with interesting and fully CUSTOMIZABLE animation!

---------------------

Download "System Animator" from the link on my signature! Questions? Comments? Bug reports? Let me know!
Bring OS-tans and other Anime mascots to your Windows desktop! Check out my Windows Gadget Gallery!

AnimeTheme

I know that there are some people who don't understand exactly what this gadget does just from text description and static screenshots, and others who simply ignore all gadgets in general thinking they are just some useless junks. Well, maybe this video will change your mind.

EDITED: Check the YouTube video links up there in the first post.
Bring OS-tans and other Anime mascots to your Windows desktop! Check out my Windows Gadget Gallery!

Aurora Borealis

CaptBrenden

I assume once again this works only for Vista, or Xp with the Vista sidebar download?
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Chocofreak13

i thought you could download the toolbar....i heard it was google toolbar.

at any rate, is it any good guys? i'd download it but i'm worried it'll show up on other accounts on the computer (this is a shared computer and my dad flips out if i install the tiniest of programs. (he uninstalled snood from my computer because it showed up on his account ;_; )
click to make it bigger

Alex S

There is a way to install the Vista Sidebar into Windows XP, and the link is in the linked post:

http://ostan-collections.net/post-51602.html#51602

My computer is only used by me, and I have no idea whether it shows up on other accounts.

It's nice to have 2k-san dancing to my CPU usage.

AnimeTheme

It seems using video to promote this gadget does work... LOL

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"I assume once again this works only for Vista, or Xp with the Vista sidebar download?

For XP Sidebar, I recommend this one.

Alky RTM Sidebar for XP
http://thehobbylounge.com/forum/index.php?topic=2142.0

I have already received reports from XP users on other forums saying that System Animator does work on this Alky Sidebar, at least up to the point of "Sound output" monitor support. I would really appreciate if more XP users can try it and report anything unusual to me so that I can fix it.

Chocofreak13

heey.....animetheme person!! doe it show up everywhere on a computer or not?? :[

oh and does it dance to itunes? :3

Added after 1 minutes:

oh wait, i'm bidding on laptops! i remember! xD
so if i end up getting the shiny, i can install it there. :3
click to make it bigger

Xi Wang chan

Wowowowo *¬*!!!...

I have Vista Rainbar 4.3 (Based on Rainmeter 0.14), I downloading and hope work on it ^w^...

Domo arigatou gosaimazu n_n...

Xi Wang chan

Uguuuuu... are two systems... no function ¬¬'...

AnimeTheme

I don't think Rainbar is really a Sidebar. It's more like a Sidebar-like application with fixed functionality (from rainmeter?).

If you are using XP and want to try it out, you'd better try the "Alky Sidebar for XP" program I mentioned up there.

Chocofreak13

PERSON! ANSWER QUESTION PLZ! KTHXBYE!
click to make it bigger

AnimeTheme

Quote from: "Chocofreak13"heey.....animetheme person!! doe it show up everywhere on a computer or not?? :[

You can have one or more than one System Animator running anywhere on your desktop.

Quoteoh and does it dance to itunes? :3

Yeah, if you can get your itunes to play on your computer. System Animator can respond to any sound on your computer, from media player to even external microphone.

Alex S

I think Chocofreak13 is asking whether the Sidebar shows up on multiple accounts if it is installed.

Chocofreak13

yeah, that's what i was asking! eh, i'll download it, if he deletes it i'll just download again, that's what i did for my schoolwork and snood.

but not right now, my computer is a tad slow, and i'm downloading a huge chunk of nijikaku.

Added after 29 minutes:

ps: i downloaded a couple themes. my computer feels so old skool!! i love it!! <D
click to make it bigger