7-tan(Noob's Design)(loli!)

Started by Alex_Reetz, October 19, 2008, 12:40:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

Hmuuh.

I still am disturbed by the likeness to 2k.
Glasses, check. Coat-thing, check. Tallness, check.

Not all too much, but I'd vote for removing the glasses, just to check.
Otherwise goodma~
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Cockleshell

As much as I hate to agree with NEJIN OF ALL PEOPLE OHGOD it does look just like a modified 2k.
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

VonDaab

Okay, gotta try a version without glasses, tomorrow.

NejinOniwa

QuoteAs much as I hate to agree with NEJIN OF ALL PEOPLE OHGOD it does look just like a modified 2k.
Personal grudges won't get you anywhere, except maybe lost in the bush somewhere. Ganbare~

I'll see if I can push my SCHNEIZEL EFFORT-rid fingers to wield a pen again sometime, too. They feel out of practice.

EDIT:
Found this scouring the nijiura image uploader. Seems to appear a bit.

[attachment deleted by admin]

VonDaab

Lolalternativedesign.

EDIT: Added some minor details.

Cockleshell

holycrap that's awesome.
-70 thumbs up-
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Smokey

I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

NejinOniwa

Windows Seven?

Moar like, Windows SaiGAR!

_W_ LIEK.

Nuker

Yeah, I have no problem saying that Vondaab's design is one of the best I've seen yet.

Aurora: That sketch rocks. Scythes? I don't know why I didn't think of that... they -are- seven shaped, after all. I want to se MOAR pics from you.

VonDaab: the new drawings you posted are awesome, 7-tan looks really cute in those. As for the last drawing... Yeah! Killing machine!

Nejin: Yeah, it does look like 2000-tan, but hey, even chiVistan has a coat-thing, (Actually, a lot of -tans do) and still manages to look different. I think we could manage that too. Besides, 7-tan -has- to look a bit like 2000-tan: they're both higly reliable system that replaced "failures" (even if 2000 was actually released a bit before Me).

Still, we have to make sure 7-tan is different enough from her sisters, and we could do this by:

-giving her a semi-transparent coat that changes colour with her mood (like Kiso suggested)

-or by giving her matrix style clothing like I suggested before

-or, taking inspiration from Aurora's pic, we could give her grim reaper-style clothing

-or we could expand the original idea of "jump list pockets and taskbar buttons" and give her some sort of hi-tech gadgeteer coat with lots of accessories and stuff

-we could replace those glasses with sunglasses, which make her look stylish when she's "normal" and make her more intimidating when she goes berserk

-or we could make her eyes turn red when she goes into berserk mode

-we could even make her hair white...

Or any combination of the above...

Come on, guys! It's brainstorm time!

VonDaab

What is this "berserk" mode everyone is talking about!?
It sounds stupid and very Macintosh-ish.

Yes, it's a rhetorical question.

Nuker

Quote from: "VonDaab"What is this "berserk" mode everyone is talking about!?
It sounds stupid and very Macintosh-ish.

Yes, it's a rhetorical question.

It's not a double-personality thing. It's just that MS designed 7 to re-conquer the market share they have lost to Linux and Mac because of Vista. So I get the feeling she should be almost as much of a fighter as 95-tan. That, coupled with all the DRM stuff she inherited from Vista, should give you an idea of why we're talking about 'berserk'.

And yes, I know that was a rethorical question. I answered anyway because I'm bored... :P

NejinOniwa

It's when she drinks loads of mead out of the skull of a dane, picks up her axe and goes roaring into battle.

.W.

Nuker

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"It's when she drinks loads of mead out of the skull of a dane, picks up her axe and goes roaring into battle.

.W.

That's just win, but I sense thread derailment...

So, to get back in-topic, any opinions on my last ideas? Even 'they suck' would be okay XD

NejinOniwa

Well, not much to say, logic logic is logical, so Z'PRVD.
And remember that even 95-tan has her berserker mode, as well. Maybe not as powerful, but still.

DRM would make for a great "limiter" for preserving abilities, like, RELEASE MY TRUE POWER mode or something. Since, presuming one can disable it (or just we say she can, anyway), it would lift all system resources to usable mode, making way for LOTS of ROW ROW FIGHTAN POWAR. Berserk mode, I dunno, but maybe some mix of those.

Nuker

Yeah, I like that limiter idea. Windows 7's resource management is already amazing (They got the 64bit version running on a virtual machine with 512Mb of RAM, and the OS ran perfectly fine using only 216MB of RAM and running almost as fast as XP 32bit) so it makes sense she'd wear a "limiter" to control her power...