7-tan(Noob's Design)(loli!)

Started by Alex_Reetz, October 19, 2008, 12:40:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VonDaab

All this "Power limit" talk reminds me of one guy...

Somesort of "berserk" mode would fit well my latest design, but how it would go with the cutesy glasses one still puzzles me bit...

Nuker

Quote from: "VonDaab"All this "Power limit" talk reminds me of one guy...

Somesort of "berserk" mode would fit well my latest design, but how it would go with the cutesy glasses one still puzzles me bit...

Mix Rei Ayanami and Hitsugaya Toshiro, give it black sunglasses and a scythe, and try to picture the result in your head. And remember: Beware the Nice Ones

VonDaab

I couldnt habeeb NGE, and I dont follow Wash Whitener.

Nuker

Quote from: "VonDaab"I couldnt habeeb NGE, and I dont follow Wash Whitener.

Then follow the link I just edited into the above post, and you'll have an idea of what I'm talking about.

VonDaab

Soo.... Win7 should be Yandere, 'nuff said?
I'm slowly starting to dislike Win7...

NejinOniwa

Meh, we have yanderes in the windows family already, and they're useless as OS's.

More like, robotic mode, yes?
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nuker

Quote from: "VonDaab"Soo.... Win7 should be Yandere, 'nuff said?
I'm slowly starting to dislike Win7...

Actually, it's not what I had in mind... a Yandere is creepy to begin with, a Nice one becomes scary only when seriously pissed off...

And yes, unlike 95-tan who goes into rage-mode, she'd be more agent-like and robotic.

Or we could just decide to ignore the normal/berserk thing entirely and make her a badass agent/grim-reaper from the start.

VonDaab

Badass-powerful sounds good. Just like Alucard.

NejinOniwa

If badass, we NEED drills.

BIG ONES, YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYING.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

VonDaab

Nuker

We -need- a scythe. Or an Harkonnen Cannon.

Smokey

7-tan Vampire sucking the life out of linux- and mac-tans?

LOL, cool ideas... :D
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Cockleshell

I'll kill her. With fire. And viruses. >:[
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Aurora Borealis

In my latest sketch of the two Windows 7-tans, one of them was actually wielding some tomahawks which I think would suit her even better than the scythe because tomahawks are rather small, lightweight and can be thrown.

For her personality I like the idea of her being inventive and turning berzerk when the need to arises. She'd also be resourceful because of Windows 7's ability to run well on lower-end hardware that Vista probably wouldn't be able to run on at all.

VonDaab

Quote from: "Aurora Borealis"her being inventive and turning berzerk when the need to arises. She'd also be resourceful because of Windows 7's ability to run well on lower-end hardware