7-tan(Noob's Design)(loli!)

Started by Alex_Reetz, October 19, 2008, 12:40:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OS Freak

I won't criticize drawings at all because mine are only stick figures, you can imagine. But I'd sy this design is becoming very popular. I need to try it too and see if I can make something or mess up. But yes they look good like a mix of; call it 27 Tan a mix of 2K and 7 Tan.
Death as come. 2K Chan has but killed in extended Support. She has finally become Unsupported She is finally fully rejected by her Birth company. It\'s so sad...

Spade777

Quote from: "VonDaab"So here's my try on 7-tan.
I deviated pretty much from your design. Made her very 2k-ish for some reason.
But this is really, really conceptual.

I really like this one

Smokey

that is indeed a good version, but i also like the 7-shaped shirt...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

OS Freak

How about a monocle instead of glasses. Thou that'll make her look like McAfee Tan which also has one. But different from all previous Windows Tans who none have a monocle. But yes also a monocle would detour 7 to be a little more of a proud little girl since monocles are seen on aristhocratic situations.
Death as come. 2K Chan has but killed in extended Support. She has finally become Unsupported She is finally fully rejected by her Birth company. It\'s so sad...

CaptBrenden

Best version so far IMO,  I think Im gonna draw a few pictures of this design and see if I can start a support base for it.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Smokey

Needs less subtle 7 details...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

CaptBrenden

Subtle is best.  Do you see other tan walking around with swords shaped like their name, or outfits shaped like their name?  or being shaped tottaly like their name??

answer is no.  

Most of the tans, the best tans, have not much more then a hair pin or such with their system name.  3.1 has the pin on her ribbon, doskitty has the collar, 95 her sash, the 98s hair pins,  ME something stiched on her apron, XP hair pin..  Subtle is the key, less subtle says trying too hard.

Smokey

ngggg, okay, agreed...
But i still think that seven on her suit can be a couple of MMs bigger...
Thanks Fedora-sama

CaptBrenden

its fine, really.  subtly, because its better when you have to think about it

Smokey

Agh, i´ll just have to wait untill there´s a new version...
Maybe that´ll convince me...  ^_^
Thanks Fedora-sama

Aurora Borealis

Right now, I'm drawing a quick picture of both Nuker's and VonDaab's Windows 7-tan designs because I like both designs a lot (and that my attempt to combine them wasn't very good).

VonDaab

Smokey

Cool, and hey, now i think about it, her ears are (very) subtle 7s too...  ;010
Thanks Fedora-sama

Aurora Borealis

Excellent work, VonDaab! Windows 7-tan looks even MORE adorable! (and she looked adorable in your 3rd pic of her!)

Here's my sketch:

VonDaab

Scytches huh?

Yeah, you're right Smokey.