7-tan(Noob's Design)(loli!)

Started by Alex_Reetz, October 19, 2008, 12:40:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiso

You know? Every time I see a 7-tan desgn that incorporates either lots of sevens all over without subtlety, or a 7-shaped hair... it makes me feel like I want to hack the entire Internet to hell. Please... OH PLEASE... remove the fugly feature off that blonde girl's head! Makes me feel like 7-tan is the new ME. I like her, but that's an insult to the current OS. TT___TT
Sponsored by: iLurk - the new service that lets you stay and not be here | Procrast - the program where nothing intended gets done | HTML - home town messing life

Aurora Borealis

I agree- I think the 7-shaped hairclip is okay, but having that huge 7-shaped cowlick right next to it is overkill.

Alex_Reetz

I was thinking or removing the 7 off her head. I will make a few designs on one drawing and have a vote. but personally I rewrite designs 2chan made(my avatar) where they removed, or made the 7 smaller on her head. But as I said, I planned on rewriting my 7-tan design

aXis_Symmetry

make the ideas more futuristic. from 7 dragon balls, to somewhat 7 satellites? or else. Make win7 more differ than other OS's to claim its originality. just need to squeeze the thoughts little more from our heads  ;001

Kiso

LOLWUT?

Seriously now... do you really think 7 satellites will make a tan more futuristic? I really don't think so. Besides... I don't think human anatomy could handle the weight of 7 satellites. lol

That was good for laughs though... seven satellites... XDDDD
Sponsored by: iLurk - the new service that lets you stay and not be here | Procrast - the program where nothing intended gets done | HTML - home town messing life

aXis_Symmetry

XDDD i lol'd when i come here again

Meet Madobe Nanami as the Official Windows 7-tan by Microsoft.
She also will voiced by Mizuki Nana (who sings for the Nanoha series OP).

And the rest of story are at....

http://www.thebanzaieffect.com/articles/ooga/mizuki-nana-voices-nanami-madobe-in-windows-7-ultimate/
http://wakarimasenlol.com/2009/09/28/madobe-nanami-windows-7-os-tan/3399

What? They released the Officials?? No! It cant be!
Seems Microsoft also have the sense of Moe for this kind of thing.

BTW,
Sigh, no 7 satellites i think? XDDDD

Siya

GTCD

OHSHT I can't believe the second link was actually from my own country. o_O That's too.. WTF BLUE IS AWESOME YOU TARTS

4 quizzes, 1 result, XP-tan, that\'s me. >:| Dawrn it.

aXis_Symmetry

Quote from: "GTCD"OHSHT I can't believe the second link was actually from my own country. o_O That's too.. WTF BLUE IS AWESOME YOU TARTS

;015  second link? your country? i think its mine!  ;001

Sora

No news from the Aussies...
E 123 \'Omega\': Eggman detected. Begin annihilation sequence.
Miles \'Tails\' Prowler: No, Omega, Eggman is our friend!
E 123 \'Omega\': Small forest creature has gone mad. Suggest immediate termination.

GTCD

THAT'S WHAT YOUTHINK, axis!

IT IS MIIIIIIIINE!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHA

Wait Malaysiasin't really that awesome, scratch that. Take it. I actually hate it. >_> I WANT JAPPAAAAAAN....DA

4 quizzes, 1 result, XP-tan, that\'s me. >:| Dawrn it.

Siya

Red-Machine

YOU'RE BOTH WRONG!  IT'S ALL MINE!  MINE I TELLS YOU!  MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Siya

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS