Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

Careful, Leaf. You mustn't LOSE YOUR WAY.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

@bells: I knew that bento was perfect for you. when I heard you entered college, I thought, "welp, time to get bells a bento." >w<
(at least I THINK I thought that. xD; )

I sewed the bag myself as I bought the bento in person so it didn't already have one. the chopsticks were sourced from the neighborhood Korean grocery (the lady there is so nice), which I was lucky that I got them when I did since that was the last pair of those. :3
and actually, I had matching owl shakers for the sets, but I knew pent was giving you some, so I decided to hold off. maybe i'll throw them at you for your birthday. xD; (funny story, I bought those back in like, September or something thinking they'd be perfect for your gift, and left them in the plastic bag so i'd remember them. and then shit happened, and I forgot, and then remembered them when pent mentioned the salt shakers. so I scrambled to find them, and in the course of getting them out, I found the swag bag with the wristband in it. so it was a win-win. -w- )

now that you've gotten your present I can post the pic of the card in free cookies. i'm glad you loved everything, bells. happy holidays. ^^ and also, if you want some bento recipes or sites, just ask, I have plenty. -w-

so apparently i'm required to go to a cosplay event next month! they waited till YESTERDAY to tell me i'm hosting a panel. the event is the 11th of January. WHAT. THE. FUCK.

since i'm completely unprepared and have to focus on making a presentation, I don't have time to make a new cosplay. so i'm using what I have around here to assemble a Windows 1.0 cosplay. -w-;;;;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

@Bella: I knew you'd love what I picked out. Also, I'll pass the message onto my sister :3

Now, I await gifts from you and Kari to arrive in the mail
(Also waiting on my gift for Stew to arrive, so then I can figure out how the hell I'm supposed to get it to him -w-;; )

LeaflameSD

Quote from: Bella on December 27, 2013, 06:00:18 PM
ERMAGERD, I PICKED UP MY MAIL TODAY~

KARI, THIS BENTO IS LITERALLY PERFECT, I LOVE THE DESIGN, THE COLORS, THE PRINT ON THE FORK AND SPOON AND CHOPSTICKS, EVERYTHING. THE BAG IS BEAUTIFUL TOO (did you sew it or did it come with the set? Because I love the color / print). The Madoka wristband is awesome too (and I felt relieved to see it because I was afraid it'd been lost in the mail last spring / summer), and the card is ab-so-lu-te-ly gorgeous, I can't get over how pretty the art is and your letter brought happy tears to my eyes. I can't really properly explain how I feel with words, so *hug* ;w;

PENT, I SQUEE'D WHEN I OPENED YOUR GIFT TO ME, I TOTALLY WASN'T EXPECTING TO GET PLUSHES  BUT THESE ARE BYOUTIFUL. I've wanted a PB doll / plush / something for a long time, and of all the pony plushes the beany babies ones are my favorite, so these are perfect! Also, the owl salt and pepper shakers are beautiful (it's a little freaky too, 'cause I've looked at / thought about buying owl salt and pepper shakers before : O) send your sister my thanks for those! The shirts fit really well, too, and you got my favorite kind of pocky. The letter was lovely as well; everything is perfect all around. :3

Nichi

I really wish that when one of my jobs makes a change to the schedule, they could at least put forth an effort to notify their employees of the change? I swear, it feels like I need to call them every single day to make sure nothing changed, and TBH I don't get paid near enough to make it worth my time to do that >_>;

stewartsage

Back from Maryland.

THERE'S GOING TO BE A DETECTIVE CONAN VS. LUPIN III MOVIE!?

Chocofreak13

HOLY SHIT THERE IS!?!? O__O

@Pent: These are the times when it'd be useful to have one of those buzzing restaurant coasters. Whenever they change the schedule, "rrrrrff...rrrrrff..."

Realized about 5 minutes into formatting I forgot to get my bookmarks.....oops. -w-;;;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Indeed. Would be nice

So, currently on mid-job break. So tired...

*noms a chicken strip*

...now I feel better -w-

LeaflameSD

Hey, guys?

You ever get that feel where whenever you have to stay home on a weekend, you feel like the very life force is being sucked out of you?

Dr. Kraus

Don't even know if ill still be in school after this next semester, just feel like crap after figuring out that its probably going to take me an extra semester or two in order to get my degree.

can't really afford to stay in school that long for a 4-year degree that may or may not secure me a job in the future, crippling debt is one thing i can't have coming out of school.

studying for Microsoft certs for now before I go back for my second semester, which could be really fucked up because i have to rearrange my schedule due to a low grade yadda yadda yadda.

feel like shit and i think things are starting to go south with my gf.

fuck.

Chocofreak13

@kraus: *pat pat* welcome to the world of college shit, my friend! if i transfer into the school of my choice, it'll have been 2 years since i was last in school. =__=;
that's if i even CAN transfer, given the distance, cost, and my grades/classes that might not apply. >>;

@leaf: funny thing is, i relish time at home on weekends. it's a very rare day when i can just hang out at home anymore, since my dad's home so often that i have to constantly run to my grandparents' since my mum works 5/7 days of the week. >>;
though when certain routines get interrupted (such as friday pizza or saturday game), i get a little antsy. >>;

loly's resurrection is going smoothly. i have to redownload a few programs, and tweak a few things, but all major bugs are out of the way, meaning i can focus on working on my presentation for next month. they're not cutting me a break on admission, sadly, but i sort of expected that. >>;
eh, oh well, panel hosting experience doesn't come along often. guess it means i gotta dig my kimono out of the attic if i'm gonna cosplay Windows 1.0. -w-
click to make it bigger

Nichi

@Kari: Hope it goes well :3

@Leaf: For me, it's different; it's when I spend too much time at work that I feel my energy drained. Time off on a weekend is excruciatingly rare for me these days, and over the past week it feels like I've worked near constantly, and when I wasn't working, mom already had something lined up that I was forced to go along with -___-;

So, I'm tired again after a long night. There's a new guy there, who could possibly become good, but unfortunately it's going to take a lot of working with him, because he was trained by the single worst employee we have right now >_<;

Also, got into an argument with a coworker at Gamestop earlier over what model this 360 I was bringing in was (It was an old-style Elite with a wired controller; which means it'd have to come in as "Xbox 360 w/ wired controller"...but he swore it was a Slim model because it was black, and kept telling me to reformat it when the hard drive was already removed and this model predates on-board flash memory). Was really annoying, but finally he listened to me :\

Chocofreak13

HEY THIS CONSOLE IS GREY SO IT'S A PS1 RIGHT
NEVERMIND THE SEGA LOGO AND THE NINTENDO CONTROLLER
TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

Quote from: PentiumMMX on December 29, 2013, 09:59:48 PM
@Leaf: For me, it's different; it's when I spend too much time at work that I feel my energy drained. Time off on a weekend is excruciatingly rare for me these days, and over the past week it feels like I've worked near constantly, and when I wasn't working, mom already had something lined up that I was forced to go along with -___-;
That pain.
I can feel it traveling through the information-superhighway :0

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on December 30, 2013, 02:42:00 AM
HEY THIS CONSOLE IS GREY SO IT'S A PS1 RIGHT
NEVERMIND THE SEGA LOGO AND THE NINTENDO CONTROLLER
TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL
y u trlln sthap

Chocofreak13

Quote from: LeaflameSD on December 30, 2013, 03:46:23 AM
y u trlln sthap

Quote from: PentiumMMX on December 29, 2013, 09:59:48 PM
Also, got into an argument with a coworker at Gamestop earlier over what model this 360 I was bringing in was (It was an old-style Elite with a wired controller; which means it'd have to come in as "Xbox 360 w/ wired controller"...but he swore it was a Slim model because it was black, and kept telling me to reformat it when the hard drive was already removed and this model predates on-board flash memory). Was really annoying, but finally he listened to me :\

^this is why
it's called a follow-up joke
click to make it bigger