Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bella

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on December 26, 2013, 12:25:47 PM
wait wait wait
we can actually ship shit to stew now
WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN CAN I STILL DO IT

I'm wondering the same thing, since I'm not sure what a trip to Maryland has to do with Stew's parents not rifling through his mail.

Nichi

Well, I don't know; I wasn't sure if he had a mailing address there or not :\

Chocofreak13

why the hell do they rifle through his mail anyway
I mean, he's a big boy now
if he gets comics about girls in love and homemade holiday cards that's his business
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Thankfully, my mom doesn't mess with my mail. She knows I buy a lot of stuff online, so there's rarely an issue with me getting stuff -w-

Chocofreak13

most of the time my parents don't question, they just leave the box in front of my door or on my bed.

sometimes my dad gets nosy, but I just tell him it's a book.
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

People, I'm Maryland for three days and two nights like I am every single year for the last twenty two.

They don't rifle through it, mom just pesters me about who these strange people are and where I met them and who they are and then I have to hear about it for the rest of forever.  Once I'm certain I'm out of a job it won't be a big deal since I'll be home all day to get stuff first  anyway.

Nichi

Mmm. I wish my mom would get a job already. I hate how I don't get any time to myself anymore :\

On a different note, I hope Bella picked up my gift for her yesterday :3

Chocofreak13

all this talk of jobs is depressing. I wish I could get a job at the call centre, even if it would kill me (literally). even part-time would be enough to support myself with the way they pay.

on a less depressing note, tonight we purchase AB tickets, and replacement parts for my Wii (thanks pent). >:3 if I can find the information out in time, I will also be getting a new motherboard for Tereby. >:3

in the meantime, today is moving day! every item on loly's hard drive is being stripped away and tossed into GothDrive. after that is said and done, it will be time to CLEANSE THE EARTH, YAY! : D (purge the drive and reinstall.)

on an even LESS depressing note, I got a new app for my phone, which is many, MANY levels of adorable and I will detail further in the computer thread. >:3
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Nice :3

Now I wonder what to do today...

DustiiWolf

Sitting in a local café in Nashville Indiana sipping a peppermint mocha.

I would of sworn a customer was playing a volcaloid song earlier.....
Official -tans are my bat signal.

Nichi

Before they did away with the PS3 kiosk at Gamestop, for the first few weeks at work, I'd almost regularly hear Hatsune Miku because the looping trailers included one for Project Diva -w-

DustiiWolf

Now i'm getting a delish peach passion bubble tea in a tea shop. Yum. :)
Official -tans are my bat signal.

LeaflameSD

liek a bose
I just ordered the OP single for Kill la Kill:

Chocofreak13

sweeeeeeet. >:3

(that's actually the site I ordered Re:Dial from, lol. xD; )
click to make it bigger

Bella

ERMAGERD, I PICKED UP MY MAIL TODAY~

KARI, THIS BENTO IS LITERALLY PERFECT, I LOVE THE DESIGN, THE COLORS, THE PRINT ON THE FORK AND SPOON AND CHOPSTICKS, EVERYTHING. THE BAG IS BEAUTIFUL TOO (did you sew it or did it come with the set? Because I love the color / print). The Madoka wristband is awesome too (and I felt relieved to see it because I was afraid it'd been lost in the mail last spring / summer), and the card is ab-so-lu-te-ly gorgeous, I can't get over how pretty the art is and your letter brought happy tears to my eyes. I can't really properly explain how I feel with words, so *hug* ;w;

PENT, I SQUEE'D WHEN I OPENED YOUR GIFT TO ME, I TOTALLY WASN'T EXPECTING TO GET PLUSHES  BUT THESE ARE BYOUTIFUL. I've wanted a PB doll / plush / something for a long time, and of all the pony plushes the beany babies ones are my favorite, so these are perfect! Also, the owl salt and pepper shakers are beautiful (it's a little freaky too, 'cause I've looked at / thought about buying owl salt and pepper shakers before : O) send your sister my thanks for those! The shirts fit really well, too, and you got my favorite kind of pocky. The letter was lovely as well; everything is perfect all around. :3