Forum Games: Break a Wish

Started by Justin, June 24, 2008, 01:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odin Yggdrasil

Granted, however in order to start the engine you must load Plutonium into it.

I wish I was Haruhi ~_~

NejinOniwa

Granted. You are now trapped inside my avatar, and cannot get out.

I wish for a 100" LCD screen, FULL RESOLUTION.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Rulix

Granted. You now have your 100 inch LCD television with full resolution but your pet enter the house and scratches the screen and your warranty is void because it do not cover "The will of pets" XD

I wish for a 60gb model of the ps3 with FULL backwards compatibility

Odin Yggdrasil

Granted, however it's power supply burns up within the first five minutes of running, and the warranty does not cover power problems.

I wish I was a woman.

NejinOniwa

Granted. You are now a woman who wishes she was a man, and you can't change back, haha. ^^

I wish I could see the misery of every single human on the planet, for maximum enjoyment.

Odin Yggdrasil

Granted, however you soon go insane because you can't stop seeing it, and there is nothing you can do to help those people.

I wish I could control the weather.

NejinOniwa

Granted, but you can only control it to create vicious hurricanes...and it's veeery hard not to. >:3

(also, I am insane, so I need not worry. -w-)

I wish for an exoskeleton with a built-in adrenaline synthesizer and injector.

Odin Yggdrasil

Granted, however the Plutonium that powers it is exceedingly difficult to get, and you can't use it for more than one hour a month due to radiation exposure from it's power core.

I wish I had an android.

NejinOniwa

Granted. It arrives in a package while you're on vacation, and it's only got an operating capacity of 2 weeks, then it breaks. So when you come home, you're android-less, AGAIN.

I wish for an unstealable bike.

Odin Yggdrasil

Granted, however it gets rained on and the special theft-proof metal it was made out of melts because of the water.

I wish Haruhi was one of my classmates.

NejinOniwa

Granted, but with one sad part: INSTANT BAD END.

I wish for my own personal dimension, accessible anywhere, with a combined over-sized fridge/freezer.

Odin Yggdrasil

Granted, however restrictions on transporting objects from one dimension to the other means that you cannot bring any food, beverage, clothing, electronics, or other items with you and can only make the transition from one dimension to the other while fully nekkid.

I wish I had a bottle of wine.

NejinOniwa

Granted. However, you didn't specify the kind of wine. You now have a yo-ho and a bottle of rum. From the 17th century.

I wish for a storm of PM's.

Odin Yggdrasil

Granted, however whoever sent them spammed the whole site and it gets taken down for repairs.

I wish I had a brain.

NejinOniwa

Granted. You now have two, and your neural system isn't made for dual-core, so it crashes.

I wish I had a processor built-in inside my brain, and working together with it.