Main Menu

What's your gender?

Started by panda, September 08, 2005, 09:07:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Agelu

I see... well... aren't you parent notice anything different already? i think so... but remember, it can be a time bomb... the most time you keep it secret to your parents, it would be more difficult to say it... do you have a very good friend there that knows this? Being with a friend can understand you can help a lot...

panda

well, there's this girl in Georgia (ShinyObjects from PJ) that I instant messege almost every week, she helps a lot. but no, not any one I see day to day.

CaptBrenden

Well you got at least us on here to talk to  
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

panda

I guess so.
I really do wonder if I'll ever be accepted after transition, I mean, I'm 6'2", "light" heavy frame, scars. I really do wonder.

Agelu

ummm... what about real life true friends. Since when you started to feel this way?

CaptBrenden

your about as tall as me o.O yeah that could be difficult..

panda

well, I've always felt more like a girl, but it was about 3 years ago that I decited to see if I could become a girl and googled "sex change".
But I really only have one, deeply true friend. But I can't stand to face him. I tryed to comite suircide for the 4th time, and told him that I was going to and he stoped me. Now I can't stand to face him. It also doesn't help that he is now constantly asking "why did you want to do it?".

Agelu

Well, i see... i had 2 true friends on my whole live... 1 remains...

what will REALLY help you out on this one may be your deep friend... you should be think of telling him may not be the best to say this, as i keep MOST of my things to myself (i need a cute gf....), but really i think so. if it is your real friend think about it. He help you out before. He may be able (surely) to do it again, and gladly!!

Pitkin

panda-san, you're a good person. People getting to know with your true self won't make you any worse a person, not one bit. There will always be people who in their narrow-minded black/white worlds don't accept you, but those people most are not worth your time. You are a 100% alright human being, and many many people feel for you. No matter how bad it might feel sometimes, you must remember there WILL be people who would miss you if something horrible happened to you.

I, as well, believe that this true friend of yours would be of much help in this matter. After all, he is a person you can see face to face, so the feedback and support would be most direct. Online friends aren't any worse, though. I've got a lot of help and support from my online friends, no matter what kind of troubles or "personal problems" I've had, and I'm eternally grateful for that. Being open makes life surprisingly much easier.

Goodness what a messy post I wrote. Sorry about that...

Briefly put: we're here for you to talk to and support you, panda-san. Rely on your friends, and never give up. Trust me, life is good. ^_^

panda

It's nice to know that the world isn't all bad.
But my true friend is abit of a loud mouth, which I never understood because he's told me to be quite about things, and I have, but when I tell him to be quite about stuff, he's not.

Agelu

QUOTE (Pitkin @ Nov 5 2005, 08:17 PM)
Goodness what a messy post I wrote. Sorry about that...
[/quote]
I think u were right on the whole post thing... u shoulnt feel bad for it

CaptBrenden

this thread just reminds me how strange it is that the net is where you can get support from so many people o.O then again.. its also got more then its fair share of intolerents

panda

CaptBrenden

oh hey, your on, whats up Panda ? :D

panda

eh. not much. This girl was suppost to meet me at PJ to day, she's still not on, about 35 more min. till she officaly bailed on me.