Main Menu

What's your gender?

Started by panda, September 08, 2005, 09:07:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

panda

*Gender refers to what you are "in side"(mentaly)*

##edit by Pitkin:

Poll reopened as requested by panda-san; the question is:

Are you a boy or a girl, and moreover, are you a male or a female?

CaptBrenden

Im a lesbian trapped in a mans body so which one do i pick?  ^-^'  
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

panda

Do you wish you were a girl 24/7?

L33t 4g3nt

I'm a guy! Wow! Well...obviously...but mentally, I'd say I'd be...I don't know. Never thought about the meaning of gender as a mental thing. Always thought it was the same thing as one's sex.

panda

I figured I'd be the only girl.

L33t 4g3nt

Girl as in sex or gender? 'cause CaptBrenden's a lesbian, by gender. Probably likes t3h shoujo ai.

I'm getting confused...haha

Darknight_88

O.o
weird, really weird
Mentally, male. Physically...male too :P

panda

QUOTE (NeonNinja)
So let me get this straight. You are a gender confused, pre-op transsexual, neo-nazi who is going to join the marines?[/quote] What some one thinks of me.

L33t 4g3nt

huh??? where'd that person post that?

Ayromek

Wow.  Those are some real understanding folks on that forum, there.  Such understanding deserves a fuel-air bombing.

Anyways.

Physically, I'm a guy.  Mentally, I guess I'm neutral with a few male tendencies.  Maybe that and the fact that I'm equally disinterested in men and women alike is somehow related.  Maybe it's not.

panda

QUOTE (Ayromek @ Sep 9 2005, 10:06 PM)
Wow.  Those are some real understanding folks on that forum, there.  Such understanding deserves a fuel-air bombing. [/quote]
Not really. Mostly people just insulte every one else. And in the paid member secton people just talk about having sex. Only a few people will talk to me there.

L33t 4g3nt

ok...what kind of forum is that?

---

whom else knows of NationStates here?

CaptBrenden

humm seriosly, id actually have to say mentaly im mostly female then o.O im not sure how to describe it, but like a tomboy. I got out and rough and tough with the guys but even they have said i have a chick like personality and tendancys.  But i still like girls, so yah, ill stick with my erlier statement im a lezbian trapped in a mans body :P
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Agelu

Hmmm... A strong topic... it's good to have some of these here. We are starving for activity!!

I consider myse-- heck, no, im a guy, but a very nice one. Romantic, wants to have a cute and lovely girl at his side (god, please!!!!..... :& ) and to love love love her... i feel so lonely sometimes... i have never had one, the girls (al least here) like the "strong, warrior, insulting" type of man. :thumbdown:  Oh well... my kitties and my PC give me some happiness... :mellow:

So yeah, im a guy, but i have a important femenine side.