FOSA Lite

Started by C-Chan, June 11, 2008, 10:03:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bella

QuoteAhhh... not the thing I expected to hear,... but certainly sounds... nostalgic. ^^
I have a vague memory concerning DSL-chan and a toothpick. ^.^

Yeesh! I make ONE comment about DSL-chan doing dental work on me, and I'll never live it down. X__X

QuoteWell in fairness, I could only add a few members of the USG. ^.^;
Just imagine that PlanB-chan and NetBSD-chan are piloting the ship (aka, the USS Glenda). ^.^;

Excuse me, I meant most of the members.

QuoteI'd be surprised if you didn't see that coming. ^______^

You... YOU of all legendary mind-readers. ^.^

Now now, mild telepathy is different from mind-reading.

QuoteThe series itself is pretty cool -- not as sap-central as Kanon, but might get there in the second season (Clannad: After Story).

Mmmmm, sap.

Quote*watches with manic glee as collection nets keep piling on their holding*

BWAHAHAHAHA!!! RAIN, BABY, RAIN!!!! >>>>V<<<<<

*stray boot crushes him*

*picks up boot*

Ah, the faux-fur lined Mukluk. Gets 'em every time.

*shakes head*

QuoteSurprisingly easy, yessirrebob. ^.^
Then again, this doesn't mean she'd be a threat to UNIX-sama either.

The one benefit to being an official founder of the BR [and also having constant surveillance on them] is that you're also well-versed in all the weaknesses of their one true "trump card". ^____^

Constant surveillance...?

*Imagines a bunch of Vintage-tans sitting around a dinner table having supper...*

Somebody looks up from eating: HEY!!! Since WHEN do we have security cameras around the house!!!

Unix-sama's voice over a microphone: "Since I say so, dammit! Now eat up!!!"

QuoteYep. You can imagine that although this wasn't the case before, she's better able to imitate all the vintage-tans thanks to general proximity. A very valuable asset when someone like, say, Pilot-chan is sick. ^^

Oh, just what we need, two foul-mouthed, angry pilots running auround.

QuoteWhy do I get the impression you saw enough of Chobits to get the reference. ^___________^;

[sing-song] Pan-su! Pan-su! Pan-su! ^o^

No, I'm just a closet perv. ;___;

QuoteC-One in Compromised UNIX-sama Mode WOULD be quite easy to dress in a maid outfit. ^_____^;

Must...resist...urge...to...draw...shoddily disguised C-One in Unix-sama mode being pestered by Slack-chan!

QuoteCourse, if you don't stop the nosebleeding, she'll flood the whole place too. It's up to you if you want to end up like so.... ^___^;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJYxCSXjhLI
(hint: its the second to last skit)

WFT was that?! ;013

C-Chan

Small Note:  I can't view YouTube either, so I just googled the link and posted it without checking.

Praying it's the correct one.  ^^;

Now then, I still need a post in the thread with your GAWDLY Unix-sama/Multics-sama picture.  One thing I miss about the old Linux forums is the ability to post sequentially.  ^.^

Added after 54 seconds:

PS:  and on an equally-small side note, might be worth Youtubing "Chobits" to see if you can find C-One's inspiration in action.  ^___^

Aurora Borealis

Yeesh! I make ONE comment about DSL-chan doing dental work on me, and I'll never live it down. X__X
I didn't find anything kinky about that comment! What did I miss? 0_0

Excuse me, I meant most of the members.
Somebody has to pilot the ship, you know! :)

The one benefit to being an official founder of the BR [and also having constant surveillance on them] is that you're also well-versed in all the weaknesses of their one true "trump card". ^____^

Constant surveillance...?

*Imagines a bunch of Vintage-tans sitting around a dinner table having supper...*

Somebody looks up from eating: HEY!!! Since WHEN do we have security cameras around the house!!!

Unix-sama's voice over a microphone: "Since I say so, dammit! Now eat up!!!"

The Binteeji Renmei is under constant surveillance?! Nobody tell Coleco Adam-chan about that or she will leave and run away screaming!

Oh, just what we need, two foul-mouthed, angry pilots running auround.
Oh lawd... One foul-mouthing pilot is enough!

BTW, can C-One-tan also change her height when emulating someone? *imagines C-One-tan imitating one of the Damn Small-tans... Or Barbie Linux-tan*

QuoteWhy do I get the impression you saw enough of Chobits to get the reference. ^___________^;

[sing-song] Pan-su! Pan-su! Pan-su! ^o^
I don't know what you two mean by 'Compromised' in this context, but I'm glad to know that I am not completely dirty-minded!

Must...resist...urge...to...draw...shoddily disguised C-One in Unix-sama mode being pestered by Slack-chan!
BWAHAHAHAHAHA! I dare you to at least sketch that! ;006

NejinOniwa

QuoteCourse, if you don't stop the nosebleeding, she'll flood the whole place too. It's up to you if you want to end up like so.... ^___^;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJYxCSXjhLI
(hint: its the second to last skit)
LULZ WERE HAD
I like how he uses swedish christmas carols as BGM for that sequence...

Creepy.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

guyveroz

Quote[evil laughter] WMAHAAHAHAHA!!!!! `V'
There are perfectly good cupcakes here why does everyone want to eat me?

QuoteAhhh... not the thing I expected to hear,... but certainly sounds... nostalgic. ^^
I have a vague memory concerning DSL-chan and a toothpick. ^.
I don't thin I want to know

QuoteIs it a stretch to say that you're something of a poet? 'v'
I'd call myself more of a parody artist. I find it hard to make things from scratch but I like messing with other people work.

Quote*watches with manic glee as collection nets keep piling on their holding*

BWAHAHAHAHA!!! RAIN, BABY, RAIN!!!! >>>>V<<<<<

*stray boot crushes him*
*gets out an umbrella*
I'm singing in the rain just singing in the rain...

QuoteYeesh! I make ONE comment about DSL-chan doing dental work on me, and I'll never live it down. X__X
No you won't :-P even if I hav no idea what that is ^^

Hmmmm.... who's surveilling them? Not the OSX-kuns I hope

QuoteOh, just what we need, two foul-mouthed, angry pilots running auround.
Han and Chewie? Where?

QuoteBWAHAHAHAHAHA! I dare you to at least sketch that!
Seconded!

C-Chan

Post and Run -- cause I only have FOUR MORE PANELS LEFT!!!!!!  YEAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!  ^V^

For once I finally debut PilotOS-chan's plane, the X-Star!!!!!!!!!  ^____^

Added after 31 seconds:

Will be back once I've returned triumphantly.  ^.^

Aurora Borealis

Fedora-tan, Amiga-sama and the DOS-tans return! Yay! But is it seriously wrong that Pilot-chan's remark made me laugh? :( And why is Fedora-tan being mean to Red Hat-tan after all she has done? (And I hope that the falling DOS-tans and virus-tan can be saved in time!)

C-Chan

QuoteFedora-tan, Amiga-sama and the DOS-tans return! Yay! But is it seriously wrong that Pilot-chan's remark made me laugh?

Trust me, she says MUCH worse.  ^.^;

QuoteAnd why is Fedora-tan being mean to Red Hat-tan after all she has done?

Sibling humor, of course.  ^__^

Quote(And I hope that the falling DOS-tans and virus-tan can be saved in time!)

Fufufu... not to worry.... Falling off the X-Star is so common, Pilot-chan is already used to picking them off the sky.  They'll be okay, you'll see...

Like NOW!!!!!!!! ^V^

*pops champagne glass and CELEBRATES!!!!!!!!!!!*  >>>>>>>>>V<<<<<<<<<<

Bella

Wow! This is so wonderful! The lighting throughout is beautiful, and it's wonderful seeing Fedora-chan save the day in panel 1. The X-Star full of DOS-tans is adorable :3

2: Yay! Miggy, Pilot and FreeDOS-tan! Even as mere Dangos they're brimming with personality.

"Just shoot me now"...lulz were had. ^^

3: Awwww, how sweet....

4: ....or not. Seeing Fedora and RHL-tan in a slapping contest (complete with the insults flying) is hilarious, and all the DOS-tans falling off the plane is great, too! I hope they packed parachutes!

Panel 5: How touching! Beautiful dialogue here, and the lighting is wonderful as well. :..)

6: Same goes for this panel, as well! I really like how you were able to capture a lot of emotion.  

7: This is going to be a great group panel. :3

8: Nice landscape shot here! And the Kernel Panic makes its triumphant return!

...I just wonder if they're celebrating Festivus onboard XD

QuoteSmall Note: I can't view YouTube either, so I just googled the link and posted it without checking.

Praying it's the correct one. ^^;

No, it was the right one...with the hemorrhaging...cloud...thingy... O.o

QuotePS: and on an equally-small side note, might be worth Youtubing "Chobits" to see if you can find C-One's inspiration in action. ^___^

Wha! After about a half a dozen sappy AMVs, I almost want to give it a watch.

QuoteI didn't find anything kinky about that comment! What did I miss? 0_0

I didn't think so either...but the others have different things to say about it ^^;

QuoteThe Binteeji Renmei is under constant surveillance?! Nobody tell Coleco Adam-chan about that or she will leave and run away screaming!

That would make for a good mini-comic. XD

QuoteBWAHAHAHAHAHA! I dare you to at least sketch that!

Will you take a whole mini-comic instead?

You perverted humans! Slack-chan might want to jump just about any Unix-tan, but for Unix-sama (or C-One-tan in Unix-sama mode) she has nothing but reverence for.

BTW, that's Solaris-san and BSD-san. Somehow I think Solaris-san would be freaked out by Slack-chan's...interesting taste in companions...but BSD-san, for some reason, I see being cool with her antics. ^^

QuoteNo you won't :-P even if I hav no idea what that is ^^

Fine fine fine, I'll tell you. Awhile back Aurora-san posted a picture of DamnSmall Linux-tan holding her toothpick spear, and I said jokingly, "she can pick my teeth any day!" and it got all blown out of context.

QuoteHmmmm.... who's surveilling them? Not the OSX-kuns I hope

No. Worse. Unix-sama is.  ;006

NejinOniwa

QuoteUnix-sama is.
Onee-sama is watching you, baka! ^___^

ALRIGHT, POSTING THAT MADE ME CRINGE. I'LL GO FOR A STRAIGHT VODKA, RIGHT. NOW.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Aurora Borealis

Quote from: "Bella"
Will you take a whole mini-comic instead?
HAHAHAHAHA!! That is extremely cute and hilarious! And I think you deserve a medal of bravery for drawing that! XD

Seeing C-One-tan as Unix-sama, and smiling is very very surreal but so cute! The highlight of the page is either Slack-chan's crazed expression on panel 2, or the extreme cuteness of panel 3! :D

You perverted humans! Slack-chan might want to jump just about any Unix-tan, but for Unix-sama (or C-One-tan in Unix-sama mode) she has nothing but reverence for.
I knew that she is crazy, but I never thought of her as the perverted type!  ^_^

BTW, that's Solaris-san and BSD-san. Somehow I think Solaris-san would be freaked out by Slack-chan's...interesting taste in companions...but BSD-san, for some reason, I see being cool with her antics. ^^
That sounds right. Solaris-san seems like very conservative type with an antiquated mindset (who I also imagine has dealt with many rowdy customers at her coffee shop), and I always thought of BSD-san as the more laid-back type (sort of like several of her daughters!)

guyveroz

Panel 6: you're almost expecting them to kiss and make out I mean make up with that kind of scene >.>
*preares tissues for any nosebleeds*

QuoteWill you take a whole mini-comic instead?
Solaris-san and BSD-san seem sorely disappointed at the end...

QuoteFine fine fine, I'll tell you. Awhile back Aurora-san posted a picture of DamnSmall Linux-tan holding her toothpick spear, and I said jokingly, "she can pick my teeth any day!" and it got all blown out of context.
I can see how x3

QuoteNo. Worse. Unix-sama is.
Oh no BR is 1984 O.o

C-Chan

QuoteWow! This is so wonderful! The lighting throughout is beautiful, and it's wonderful seeing Fedora-chan save the day in panel 1. The X-Star full of DOS-tans is adorable :3

Thank you, Bella-hime.  ^^
I tried hard to keep it simple, but as usual I went overboard with the lighting at times.  I guess it's a nice way to compensate for the stupidly-simple DangOS.  -v-

The X-Star I had sketched a long time ago (along with the original sketch of Pilot-chan), but this is the first time the design is made public.  The canard-style propeller plane is based on the Kyushu J7W1 Shinden, an experimental plane with superior maneuverability created (but never deployed) during WWII.

Quote2: Yay! Miggy, Pilot and FreeDOS-tan! Even as mere Dangos they're brimming with personality.

"Just shoot me now"...lulz were had. ^^

Fufu.  ^.^

Quote4: ....or not. Seeing Fedora and RHL-tan in a slapping contest (complete with the insults flying) is hilarious, and all the DOS-tans falling off the plane is great, too! I hope they packed parachutes!

Uhhh... ¬¬
...well, this IS the Binteji Renmei we're talking about.  They can't afford parachutes,... at best, they have to sow their own.  ^______^;

QuotePanel 5: How touching! Beautiful dialogue here, and the lighting is wonderful as well. :..)

In fairness, the original preconcept that Aurora-hime and I envisioned was a lot longer and sappier, so this is really just fast-forwarding the whole emotion.  But glad you liked it.  ^^

The reflective floor is a common technique in software graphics, so thought I'd give it a try.  ^__^

Quote6: Same goes for this panel, as well! I really like how you were able to capture a lot of emotion.

Although as Fawkes-san put it,... any perv could liken it to "Incest in the Morning".  ^^;

Quote8: Nice landscape shot here! And the Kernel Panic makes its triumphant return!

Fufufu... again, that wasn't in the original, but I wanted some way to tie back into Linux-sama.  ^^

However, I goofed... I chose a brilliant green landscape forgetting that this is technically DECEMBER!  At best, there should be a little snow here and there....  >v<

I might do a little quick color swapping to the paths before I post up the Sauces for Aurora-hime.  ^^;

Quote...I just wonder if they're celebrating Festivus onboard XD

Unlike UNIX-sama, Linux-sama can still face revolts from her daughters. ^____^;

QuoteWha! After about a half a dozen sappy AMVs, I almost want to give it a watch.

Ahhh... you watched the AMVs instead... T__T
I was hoping for some real live clips of some of the funnier scenes, but as long as it interests you I guess you'll find out soon enough.  ^__^

Can't say I fully recommend the series outside of watching it for Chii -- in all honesty, I thought the ending was pretty weak (not fast, just weak).

QuoteWill you take a whole mini-comic instead?

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!  THIS GIRL IS ALL OVER THE PLACE!!!!!!  AMAZING!!!!!  >v<

I reckon you got a lot of practice from your manga, to be able to whip up something like this in such a brief amount of time, and with the trademark mangasque precision I've come to see in your comics.  ^^

PANEL1:  I do have to admit -- seeing UNIX-sama that happy and quirky is.... SURREAL.  X___X
What kind of monster have I created?  ^.^;

Still, it's an adorable kind of weird.  ^___^
Much appreciated that you remembered to include her "ear" protrusions, which pretty much appear on all her morphs.  

The expression on Solaris-sama's face in the background (half-dressed in her waitress outfit) is timeless.  ^^

PANEL2:  Admittedly, with a face like that, who WOULDN'T think Slack-chan has anything but a desire to search for C-One-chan's "off" switch (Chobits reference: feel free to slap me when you find out what it is... ^^; ).  Now BSD-sama joins the fray with that "beedy-little eyes" look that works great on Solaris-sama. ^___^

Much lolz were had with Solaris-sama's expression, btw.  ^^

PANEL3:  Leave it to Bella-hime to really draw out the natural charm of an unnaturally-happy UNIX-sama [clone].  CUTEST -- PICTURE -- EVER!!!!!!!  Barr none!!!  ^V^

*screenshot screenshot screenshot!!!*

PANEL4:  GAAAAAAAH-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^V^
[I admit... I might have a small urge to feel the same way. ^-^; ]

That sounds right. Solaris-san seems like very conservative type with an antiquated mindset (who I also imagine has dealt with many rowdy customers at her coffee shop), and I always thought of BSD-san as the more laid-back type (sort of like several of her daughters!)

*raises hoof*
I second that assumption.  ^^

QuoteI can see how x3

Yeah, understanding why that could have any kind of "kink" requires some "unlearning" of what they've learned thus far.  Tis a big world out there....  -v-

*lecherous sigh*  ^o^

guyveroz

QuoteHowever, I goofed... I chose a brilliant green landscape forgetting that this is technically DECEMBER! At best, there should be a little snow here and there.... >v<
Or you cold leave it as is and say they were in an equatorial area >.> where it doesn't snow

Quotedmittedly, with a face like that, who WOULDN'T think Slack-chan has anything but a desire to search for C-One-chan's "off" switch
Ahhh the classic "How to on Chii" scene ^^

C-Chan

Or you cold leave it as is and say they were in an equatorial area >.> where it doesn't snow

*snaps hoof*  PERFECT!  >v<
Okay, will leave it as is.  With my lat promise to Aurora-hime completed, I do still need to work on someone else's promise.  I've actually been pretty lucky lately about fulfilling promises.... usually that's an area of high suckage risk factor for me.  -v-

Ahhh the classic "How to on Chii" scene ^^

Don't corrupt the innocent young minds of Aurora and Bella..... ^o^