FOSA Lite

Started by C-Chan, June 11, 2008, 10:03:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aurora Borealis

Quote from: "Bella"

A half an hour...as VMS or Unix-sama...?

@_______________@

*dreamy, blank stare*

*snaps out of it*

Wha--huh--? Well, I guess one could be used to pacify eCOS-tan, the other Slack-chan.
Half an hour would easily be enough time for C-One-tan as VMS-sama to pacify eCOS-tan or C-One-tan as Unix-sama to pacify Slackware-chan!

They're all cute, but EXEC-sama, GENIAC-tan, 2.0 and PET-chan...and ACME-tan...are really standing out for me. ][-chan is very mischievous looking, and Lisa-san...seems to want out of there, real quick. ^^'
Lisa-tan never seemed like the type to go on Xmas carols! ^_^

I wouldn't mind a blue-haired doppleganger of myself XD
Neither would I. Having a doppleganger could be pretty cool!

Sounds funny. Like the American Idol of Virus-tans XD

[DISCLAIMER] I do NOT watch American Idol. Got it? [\DISCLAIMER]
AHAHAHAHA! Speaking of American Idol, for the virus-tan audition spinoff, I was thinking about adding in three judges to judge the virus-tans' performances and I know who the perfect three characters for the job would be! :D

But I feel ashamed for considering making the scene American Idol-inspired :(

Ahhhhh, I see...so the OS-tan she's emulating must allow her to do so? Or...does it actually have to do with the status of their DNA? (IOW, being open-sourced vs. closed-source?)
That's what I am wondering too.

Sounds just like some American Idol auditions...not that I've EVER sat though an episode. No sir.
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

---

Here are pages 9 and 10 of the ZS Xmas special! (I decided not to do the shading, just to keep this simple like with Mac Party)

guyveroz

Who are the viru-tans portraying the reindeers?

.... Ummm what's with OS9-tan's gift?

Aurora Borealis

The virus-tans playing as the reindeer, from left to right, top row to bottom row are: Mimail, Cascade, Abraxas, Lamer Exterminator, Bliss, Acme, Spida, CIH, and Butterfly.

Page 10 panel 3 has OS-9-tan (the purple-haired girl that looks like Mac OS 9/Sonata-tan) recieving a gift that really is hers for the first time in years, and same goes for Sonata. Because of a lot of people confusing OS-9 (a Unix-like OS from the 1980's, used in some home computers but also used as an embedded OS in the present day) with Mac OS 9, their mail often gets mixed up!

The OSX-kuns were in the box hoping to swoon over and pester the 'purple-haired Sonata-sama' but when they are finally shipped to the correct address and recipient, they are in for a surprise! :D

OS-9-tan's gift is a microphone because she is a news reporter.

guyveroz

*raises hand*
I meant Sonata-tan when I said OS-9-tan
*heads desk*
----------------
QuoteThe virus-tans playing as the reindeer, from left to right, top row to bottom row are: Mimail, Cascade, Abraxas, Lamer Exterminator, Bliss, Acme, Spida, CIH, and Butterfly.
*evil grin*
With a little red driver so lovely in format,
I knew in a moment it must be Red Hat.
More rapid than torrent, her viruses they came,
And she whistled and shouted and called them by name:

Now Mimail! Now Cascade! Now, Abarax and Lamer!
On, Butterfly! On, Chernobyl(CIH) and Spida! On, Acme and Bliss!
To the top of the stack! To the top of the firewall! and off and off we will stream!
Now ping away! Ping away! Ping away all!

Stack as in data stack
On a side note... Rudolph was never included in the poem so i had to stretch it.

C-Chan

Fufufu... you don't want them on no stack.  ^___^

RedHat-sama is quite comfortable around the Virus-tans cause... well...  it's not like she can get infected by them.  `v'

There's some more pages after this [thanks Aurora-hime for posting this!], but we'll review those in time.  

In the meantime, I'm dumping the first Dango OS-tan Storyboard here just to get things moving along.  I was hoping to be done by now, but work life hasn't been to generous in allowing me to prepare for C-Day.  Le sigh. -v-

Took me a while to get used to Dangos, but after a while it just took off.  Here's hoping the last page (8 panels total) will be done quickly.  ^.^

That's it for now, but I'll be launching a Response Bombardment tomorrow -- morning or afternoon depending on my luck.  ^-^;

*trots off*

Added after 1 minutes:

FYI:  if you want to know what the hell a "Dango" is, here you go:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dango

Added after 1 minutes:

And in case you're wondering what I'm smoking... it ain't my fault....

Blame Clannad for the inspiration....!  ^_____^;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0I6YfDGDOc4&feature=related

guyveroz

I edited it to include the first verse :P

NejinOniwa

Dango...

Dangos...

DangOS?

O_o
OSHI-
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

guyveroz

Be thankful its not GlasOS

Looks at the Dango pic...
Nooooo!!!! They are all Slimes/Porings/Gels!!!!

*Take a bite of Santa Red Hat*
Hmmmmm.... Red Bean paste....

Aurora Borealis

Quote from: "guyveroz"
QuoteThe virus-tans playing as the reindeer, from left to right, top row to bottom row are: Mimail, Cascade, Abraxas, Lamer Exterminator, Bliss, Acme, Spida, CIH, and Butterfly.
*evil grin*

On, Butterfly! On, CIH and Spida! On, Acme and Bliss!
To the top of the stack! To the top of the firewall! and off and off we will stream!
Excellent job with the poem! ;019

Quote from: "C-Chan"
RedHat-sama is quite comfortable around the Virus-tans cause... well...  it's not like she can get infected by them.  `v'
Well, there is Bliss-tan but since Bliss-tan is not malicious at all, she probably doesn't count!

Took me a while to get used to Dangos, but after a while it just took off.  Here's hoping the last page (8 panels total) will be done quickly.  ^.^

http://ostan-collections.net/annex/Images/dangostoryboard1.png
OH WOW! That did catch me by surprise big time!

Panel 1: I like the Userspace Gang's cameo appearances, but why is OpenBSD-tan crying?

Panel 2: I imagine that these days, Santa would use Google Earth to know which houses to deliver to, etc! ;012

Panel 3: I spotted an easter egg on the third panel- the radar looks like a component from the XO/OLPC computers!

Panel 4: I think I know where this is going...

FYI:  if you want to know what the hell a "Dango" is, here you go:

I should have guessed that it had to do with 'Odango', a term I am familiar with! ^_^

C-Chan

Wow... still a lot to cover here.  But I'm not licked yet!  ^^

QuoteHave both Unix-sama and C-One-tan imitating Unix-sama, in the same room in the same room with others! Imagine Unix-sama's qualities, all of those doubled!  

*imagines DOUBLE the hail of boots tossed at him*

OMG! Tiss the coming of the apocalypse!  ^v^

*halfheartedly cowers inside bunker*

QuoteNo psychopaths? Uh oh... Really bad timing for me to mention that ANTI-tan was one of the virus-tans who auditioned! 0__0 (and even more disastrous than her audition was the aftermath of her audition!)

Fufufu!  ^.^
I was wondering why Christmas Tree-tan wound up tossed in UNIX country all of a sudden.....  ^____^;

QuoteBut I think that your first chibi of her is really cute!

QuoteDon't be crazy, that original chibi you drew of her was very cute :3

Maybe it wasn't particularly awful, but it certainly shows its antiquity.  -.-

QuoteI am nearly done with the revamped version of page 5 of the ZS Xmas special, with corrected text!

Thank you for that, btw!  ^v^
We definitely have to set up a compilation thread, though, since all the ZeroSanity XMAS stuff is pretty much scattered everywhere.

Do you still update your website(s), by any chance?  

QuoteDidn't hear anything about this panel before, but I like how it came out at any rate.

Behold the wonders of PMing.  ^___^

Actually, the ending of the story is also going to be radically different from the [longish] version I proposed to Aurora-hime.  Not only will it be short (hey, if epic Anime series can end in Fast Forward mode, so can we!), but it will also put Fedora-chan in a much better light (whereas before I worried she seemed like to weak of a character).  ^___^

QuoteWha--huh--? Well, I guess one could be used to pacify eCOS-tan, the other Slack-chan.

You could potentially take over the world with C-One,... and all you're thinking of is pacifying a couple of yahoos...? ^___________^;

QuoteLookin' mighty Hikari-esque, I might add :P

just a coincidence.... yes.... really.....  Â¬v¬

QuoteThey're all cute, but EXEC-sama, GENIAC-tan, 2.0 and PET-chan...and ACME-tan...are really standing out for me. ][-chan is very mischievous looking, and Lisa-san...seems to want out of there, real quick. ^^'

Ah yes!  ACME-chan is being quite active in that panel.  ^.^

][-chan IS being mischievous, and Lisa-chan usually DOES NOT want to sing -- so your assessment is spot-on!  ^__^

QuoteI think it has to do with their power. But then again, VMS and Unix-sama are much more powerful than Leopard or Vistan, and C-One would still have problems emulating them...maybe it does have to do with complexity.

QuoteAhhhhh, I see...so the OS-tan she's emulating must allow her to do so? Or...does it actually have to do with the status of their DNA? (IOW, being open-sourced vs. closed-source?)

Well you touched on them for the most part.  ^___^

There are three factors dictating C-One-chan's effectiveness as a doppleganger:

1) Complexity of the OS-tan -- the newer she is, the harder it is, the more strain on C-One to emulate her abilities.

2) Familiary of the OS-tan -- the COmmodore-tans are closed, but because she's most familiar with them she can imitate them for a longer period of time.  And even if the OS is complicated, having an open DNA allows C-One to compensate better.  Naturally, for an OS to be both complicated AND closed means C-One has to literally "winch it" to imitate any of the Vistans.

3) Her own personal reliability -- C-One is still a prototype of sorts, and prone to break down and errors.  The fact that PTSDOS-chan helped C64-chan with some of the programming ensured that she works very well, but also has a few embedded "easter eggs" (like the occasional Chii-like affection to C64-tan) that unfortunately crop up at the most inopportune moments.  

Having two UNIX-sama's can be frightening, yes,... but if one of them gets on all fours, reduces her vocabulary down to one single word ("C") and starts doing what can best be [most politely] described as "fanservice",... then yeah, I'm sure that'd break the moment.  ^^;

QuoteAll those Unix-sama's might give Slack-chan fatal anemia from having a really bad nosebleed...

*lighbulb pops on*

Ahhhhha! Now I see the Goddess's plan...hehehee...

Uh-oh,... I started something.  @.@

*imagines C-One in Compromised UNIX-sama Mode performing some "fanservice" on Slack-chan*

Give me one second....  -.-

*throws self in vat of frying oil*

QuoteAHAHAHAHA! Speaking of American Idol, for the virus-tan audition spinoff, I was thinking about adding in three judges to judge the virus-tans' performances and I know who the perfect three characters for the job would be!  

But I feel ashamed for considering making the scene American Idol-inspired  

Well I can at least brag that I never genuinely watched that show period.  -v-

But from the sound of it, it's popularity seems to be in decline and rightfully so.  It's like no one ever watched Quiz Show before..... -.-

QuoteHere are pages 9 and 10 of the ZS Xmas special! (I decided not to do the shading, just to keep this simple like with Mac Party)

Interesting that you did actually have shading in the first 4 panels.  However, I think the decision is for the best -- shading is useful for humorously-dramatic scenes, but is generally wasted on humor in general.  Thank you again, this is great!  ^__^

Fufufu!  I remember when you and I were wondering who best fit the reindeers.  You had in mind making it a basket of assorted OS-tans (including a reprisal of Mugshot-chan's old role).  How I came up with virus-tans I don't remember anymore, but I think it was because of the spam.  Plus any excuse to show Viru-sama was a good excuse.  ^.^

QuoteThe OSX-kuns were in the box hoping to swoon over and pester the 'purple-haired Sonata-sama' but when they are finally shipped to the correct address and recipient, they are in for a surprise!  

OS-9-tan's gift is a microphone because she is a news reporter.

AAAAAAAAAH!!!!  I KNEW I added Pu-chan to a later version of the panel!  >v<

I seem to be missing my final SVG, as none of my backups feature Pu-chan.  

But yes,... pestering Sonata-sama is soooooooooo Mac Manga.  These days it's all about pestering OS-9-neesan... so.... yeah... what to do when you're back with SOnata-sama? ^^;

Quote*raises hand*
I meant Sonata-tan when I said OS-9-tan
*heads desk*  

Case in point.  ^.^

Quote*evil grin*

Stack as in data stack
On a side note... Rudolph was never included in the poem so i had to stretch it.

That is awesome and extremely clever!  And you finished the rhyme for Redhat-sama, to boot!  ^v^
[you probably noticed she tried that too, and forgot the lyrics.  ^.^]

I was never terribly good with English word play myself, so you are now officially a Grade A ASSET!!!! >V<

QuoteDango...

Dangos...

DangOS?

O_o
OSHI-

Between you and Fawkes-san, I'm going to have to start learning how to gift "internetz" for awesome people.  ^^

That's clever too -- I'm gonna have to revise the title on that one (or the next panel set).

Quote*Take a bite of Santa Red Hat*
Hmmmmm.... Red Bean paste....

And I had one to eat today (actually a mochi) and pink colored too.  Imagine how horrible I feel....  ^____________^;

QuoteWell, there is Bliss-tan but since Bliss-tan is not malicious at all, she probably doesn't count!

Bliss-chan is kinda like a pet if anything -- probably why she got a lead.  ^.^

QuotePanel 1: I like the Userspace Gang's cameo appearances, but why is OpenBSD-tan crying?

Cause she looks more like a real pufferfish than a dango. ^________^;

QuotePanel 2: I imagine that these days, Santa would use Google Earth to know which houses to deliver to, etc!

Fufufu!  Naturally!  Gotta fit in those tech jokes after all! ^v^

QuotePanel 3: I spotted an easter egg on the third panel- the radar looks like a component from the XO/OLPC computers!

Correct!  You get a cookie!  ^v^

It was after all her company that spearheaded the original XO (before M$ came and broke things apart).  ^__^

Her radar seconds as a Mesh Network scanner. ^.^

QuotePanel 4: I think I know where this is going...

Smart girl.  ^__^
Like I said, I wanted the ending to be short and sweet and fair to Fedora-chan.  I hope to accomplish all that.  ^-^

Incidentally, with the dango characters done in a snap, I had more time to play with simple special effects.  That's the first time I did that kind of creeping sun glare, and I think it came out rather well. ^^

QuoteI should have guessed that it had to do with 'Odango', a term I am familiar with!

Watch the video, though.  It's addictive.  ^.^

guyveroz

QuoteUh-oh,... I started something. @.@

*imagines C-One in Compromised UNIX-sama Mode performing some "fanservice" on Slack-chan*

Give me one second.... -.-

Ummmm.... still not lit >.>

QuoteBut yes,... pestering Sonata-sama is soooooooooo Mac Manga. These days it's all about pestering OS-9-neesan... so.... yeah... what to do when you're back with SOnata-sama? ^^;
Run Pray and beg for mercy

QuoteI was never terribly good with English word play myself, so you are now officially a Grade A ASSET!!!! >V<
YAY! I'm a Grade... A... wait isn't that the rating they... use... on... meat... *RUNS*

QuoteAnd I had one to eat today (actually a mochi) and pink colored too. Imagine how horrible I feel.... ^____________^;
You ate Red Hat-sama.... kinky... sorry but I HAD to do it

QuotePanel 2: I imagine that these days, Santa would use Google Earth to know which houses to deliver to, etc!
Sorry we have no image support at this zoom level.

ON A SIDE NOTE.... the gift for ME gave me some inspiration...

ME the OS was a clumsy little girl
With a green cowlick and an error broach
and two ponytails of green
ME the OS is an online meme they say
She was made of WIN and the fanboys
know how she came to life one day
There must have been some magic in that
old CD they found
For when they placed it in the drive
it began to lag and crash (WHAT NOOOOO!!! BACK UP!!!}
O
ME the OS
was a pain as she could be
And the fanboy say she could laugh
and play for a minute then she hangs.

Bella

Yay! Pages 9 and 10! I remember seeing these panels before...a long time ago in a galaxy far far away...but it's great seeing them again! I've noticed a few small changes, too...like GS/OS-tan, who now has some beautiful wings. And I don't believe I remember seeing Pu-chan in panel 3, was she a new addition, as well?

Quote*evil grin*

Stack as in data stack

OMG! You're a genius-- this is golden!

*gives Guy-san huge stack of Bella-approved cupcakes*

QuoteIn the meantime, I'm dumping the first Dango OS-tan Storyboard here just to get things moving along. I was hoping to be done by now, but work life hasn't been to generous in allowing me to prepare for C-Day. Le sigh. -v-
Took me a while to get used to Dangos, but after a while it just took off. Here's hoping the last page (8 panels total) will be done quickly. ^.^

That's it for now, but I'll be launching a Response Bombardment tomorrow -- morning or afternoon depending on my luck. ^-^;

*trots off*

Added after 1 minutes:

FYI: if you want to know what the hell a "Dango" is, here you go:

Added after 1 minutes:

And in case you're wondering what I'm smoking... it ain't my fault....

Blame Clannad for the inspiration....! ^_____^;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0I6YfDGDOc4&feature=related

First off, panel one I know I'm gonna love. What with the entire User Space Gang and all. Panel two and three...some nice lighting effects here, I really like the radar screen. I can honestly say I have no idea were it's going, but I'm quite interested in who that Santa clone is going to be...

Unless...it's a certain sister of RHL-tan...

Secondly, I Googled dangos and was a bit spoiled. I thought they were going to be more snowman-esque, though.

Thirdly, I assumed I really wanted some of what you were smoking. Bwahaha! (Nah, nah, my only high is my sense of self-satisfaction.) But that ending is very cute, and now I know where you got the inspiration.

Quote*imagines DOUBLE the hail of boots tossed at him*

OMG! Tiss the coming of the apocalypse! ^v^

*halfheartedly cowers inside bunker*

*Starts tossing boots as well*

What? I have too many boots lying around!

QuoteMaybe it wasn't particularly awful, but it certainly shows its antiquity. -.-

Old, yes, but you don't hear me ragging on all my old works...

...and trust me, I could. I really do wish now I hadn't held off on learning vector art, seeing as I found it some much more intuitive and fun than raster graphics...but I suppose everything has it's own evolution. -___-

QuoteYou could potentially take over the world with C-One,... and all you're thinking of is pacifying a couple of yahoos...? ^___________^;

But the yahoos are getting in the way of taking over the world!

Quotejust a coincidence.... yes.... really..... ¬v¬

No problem, I love that character. ^^

QuoteWell you touched on them for the most part. ^___^

There are three factors dictating C-One-chan's effectiveness as a doppleganger:

1) Complexity of the OS-tan -- the newer she is, the harder it is, the more strain on C-One to emulate her abilities.

2) Familiary of the OS-tan -- the COmmodore-tans are closed, but because she's most familiar with them she can imitate them for a longer period of time. And even if the OS is complicated, having an open DNA allows C-One to compensate better. Naturally, for an OS to be both complicated AND closed means C-One has to literally "winch it" to imitate any of the Vistans.

3) Her own personal reliability -- C-One is still a prototype of sorts, and prone to break down and errors. The fact that PTSDOS-chan helped C64-chan with some of the programming ensured that she works very well, but also has a few embedded "easter eggs" (like the occasional Chii-like affection to C64-tan) that unfortunately crop up at the most inopportune moments.

Having two UNIX-sama's can be frightening, yes,... but if one of them gets on all fours, reduces her vocabulary down to one single word ("C") and starts doing what can best be [most politely] described as "fanservice",... then yeah, I'm sure that'd break the moment. ^^;

1) Then Unix-sama would probably be very easy to emulate :3

2) This makes sense...maybe after being around a certain OS-tan in question, she can begin to absorb some of their characteristics.

3) Easter eggs...uh...oh...@@

...and...um...yeah, I think I'd be able to tell the real Unix-sama from the Psedo Unix-sama in this case. @_________@

*think undirty thoughts...*

QuoteUh-oh,... I started something. @.@

Give me one second.... -.-

*Must...not...think...dirty...thoughts...*

*Must...not...think...dir...*

*Massive nosebleed*

Gyaaaaahh! Give me some tissues, QUICK! ^O^

QuoteWell I can at least brag that I never genuinely watched that show period. -v-

But from the sound of it, it's popularity seems to be in decline and rightfully so. It's like no one ever watched Quiz Show before..... -.-

Okay, I admit it. The early rounds are sometimes good for a Schadenfreude laugh...but I abhor just about any pseudo star pop-tart American Idol has ever turned out. >__<

Then again, I hate mainstream pop, rock, and country, so maybe that has something to do with it.

QuoteUmmmm.... still not lit >.>

Okay...how to I explain this tactfully... ^///^

>sigh<

Slackware-chan (aka Slack-chan) is one of Linux-sama's oldest daughters and a mechanical and scientific genius. She's hyper, temperamental and difficult to get along with, but generally competent and very smart...

...except for one particular quirk...

...She absolutely loves Unix-tans and wants to be like them. She has immense giddiness around them, ranging from a sort of sweet, gentle puppy love, to actually having the hots for some (and making it all too apparent). Unix-sama's sort of her idol (and object of worship); so I leave it to you to think of where she might fall in this scale ^///^

Thus our assumption that C-One-tan, emulating Unix-sama, would make a good babysitter for her. ^/////////^

QuoteYAY! I'm a Grade... A... wait isn't that the rating they... use... on... meat... *RUNS*

You won't escape us! NOMNOMNOM!!!

QuoteON A SIDE NOTE.... the gift for ME gave me some inspiration...

old CD they found
O
ME the OS

Haha! A little less rhymey than the last poem, but good none the less! :D

guyveroz

QuoteOkay...how to I explain this tactfully... ^///^
*points to stove on whch vat of oil is placed*
Still not lit

Quote*gives Guy-san huge stack of Bella-approved cupcakes*
Ummm... thanks....
*shares it with everyone*
I'm kinda diabetic so cupcakes are out :-P

QuoteGyaaaaahh! Give me some tissues, QUICK! ^O^
*hands Bella a box of tissues*

QuoteYou won't escape us! NOMNOMNOM!!!
Here's a cupcake so dun eat meh!!!!!

QuoteHaha! A little less rhymey than the last poem, but good none the less!
Went more for tempo here ad less for the rhyme :-P

NejinOniwa

Quote*hands Bella a box of tissues*
NO! *puts them on fire* This is our only hope of SURVIVAL! DON'T HEAL HER! JUST KEEP RUNNING, YOU!
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

C-Chan

QuoteYAY! I'm a Grade... A... wait isn't that the rating they... use... on... meat... *RUNS*

[evil laughter]  WMAHAAHAHAHA!!!!!  `V'

QuoteYou ate Red Hat-sama.... kinky... sorry but I HAD to do it

Ahhh... not the thing I expected to hear,... but certainly sounds... nostalgic.  ^^
I have a vague memory concerning DSL-chan and a toothpick.  ^.^

QuoteSorry we have no image support at this zoom level.

Great point!  >v<

QuoteON A SIDE NOTE.... the gift for ME gave me some inspiration...

old CD they found
O
ME the OS

That's very cute!  If you were around a year earlier, you could've brightened that "This Made Me Cry" thread.  ^^

Is it a stretch to say that you're something of a poet?  'v'

QuoteYay! Pages 9 and 10! I remember seeing these panels before...a long time ago in a galaxy far far away...but it's great seeing them again! I've noticed a few small changes, too...like GS/OS-tan, who now has some beautiful wings. And I don't believe I remember seeing Pu-chan in panel 3, was she a new addition, as well?

I just noticed the wings myself -- I forgot about them, so Aurora-hime clearly filed the gap.  ^___^

Pu-chan, though, I added very quickly to the SVG copy I sent her.  I forgot all about it till now.  ^.^

QuoteFirst off, panel one I know I'm gonna love. What with the entire User Space Gang and all.

Well in fairness, I could only add a few members of the USG.  ^.^;
Just imagine that PlanB-chan and NetBSD-chan are piloting the ship (aka, the USS Glenda).  ^.^;

QuotePanel two and three...some nice lighting effects here, I really like the radar screen.

Thank ye.  ^.^

QuoteI can honestly say I have no idea were it's going, but I'm quite interested in who that Santa clone is going to be...

Unless...it's a certain sister of RHL-tan...

I'd be surprised if you didn't see that coming.  ^______^

You... YOU of all legendary mind-readers.  ^.^

QuoteSecondly, I Googled dangos and was a bit spoiled. I thought they were going to be more snowman-esque, though.

Blah.  >v<

QuoteThirdly, I assumed I really wanted some of what you were smoking. Bwahaha! (Nah, nah, my only high is my sense of self-satisfaction.) But that ending is very cute, and now I know where you got the inspiration.

The series itself is pretty cool -- not as sap-central as Kanon, but might get there in the second season (Clannad: After Story).

Quote*Starts tossing boots as well*

What? I have too many boots lying around!

*watches with manic glee as collection nets keep piling on their holding*

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!  RAIN, BABY, RAIN!!!!  >>>>V<<<<<

*stray boot crushes him*

Quote1) Then Unix-sama would probably be very easy to emulate :3

Surprisingly easy, yessirrebob. ^.^
Then again, this doesn't mean she'd be a threat to UNIX-sama either.

The one benefit to being an official founder of the BR [and also having constant surveillance on them] is that you're also well-versed in all the weaknesses of their one true "trump card".  ^____^

Quote2) This makes sense...maybe after being around a certain OS-tan in question, she can begin to absorb some of their characteristics.

Yep.  You can imagine that although this wasn't the case before, she's better able to imitate all the vintage-tans thanks to general proximity.  A very valuable asset when someone like, say, Pilot-chan is sick.  ^^

Quote3) Easter eggs...uh...oh...@@

...and...um...yeah, I think I'd be able to tell the real Unix-sama from the Psedo Unix-sama in this case. @_________@

Quote*Must...not...think...dirty...thoughts...*

*Must...not...think...dir...*

*Massive nosebleed*

Gyaaaaahh! Give me some tissues, QUICK! ^O^

Why do I get the impression you saw enough of Chobits to get the reference. ^___________^;

[sing-song] Pan-su!  Pan-su!  Pan-su!  ^o^

QuoteThus our assumption that C-One-tan, emulating Unix-sama, would make a good babysitter for her. ^/////////^

C-One in Compromised UNIX-sama Mode WOULD be quite easy to dress in a maid outfit.  ^_____^;

QuoteNO! *puts them on fire* This is our only hope of SURVIVAL! DON'T HEAL HER! JUST KEEP RUNNING, YOU!

Course, if you don't stop the nosebleeding, she'll flood the whole place too.  It's up to you if you want to end up like so....  ^___^;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJYxCSXjhLI
(hint: its the second to last skit)