Eric Schwartz "Still Alive" tribute animation to Amiga

Started by Raffaele the Amigan, May 18, 2008, 09:57:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptBrenden

it was about the video more or less.  If your not going to discuss the video itself, go to a general games talk thread or start a thread for portal/valve disscussion
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

iDarbert

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"it was about the video more or less.  If your not going to discuss the video itself, go to a general games talk thread or start a thread for portal/valve disscussion
Fine.

NejinOniwa

D'aww. I was just about to post up some GLaDOS-tan imagespam. Now you bwoke it.

Oh well. OFF TO RANDOM IMAGE THREAD'D~
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

CaptBrenden

Or a Portal/valve thread. I normaly dont support people creating smaller threads for individual games, but Im sure there is enough portal/halflife fans and players here to warrent its own thread.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

NejinOniwa

I'm not one, though.

And for the last damn time, SAGE GROWS IN EVERY FIELD.[/color][/size].
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Raffaele the Amigan

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"Raff... Maybe you missunderstood me.. but what I said applied to you as well.   STAND THE f*** BY.  I dont feel like playing these games with you two.

Ahem... Sorry I continued the so called flamewar... But on friday I could not see your post, as in the same moment you made your post, I were in the edit page writing my comment...

And I spotted your CEASE ALL FLAMES post only when I submitted mine...   ;140
Pegasos computer: CPU PPC G3 600MHz, RAM DDR 512 MB PC3200, Graphic Card ATI 9250 256 MB videoram. SO MorphOS 1.4.5
;011 -(Caramba! El nuevo Peggy computador es Amiga compatible y muy Mejor!)
[/color]
"God, what an incredible thing we did!"
(R.J. Mical, engineer of original Amiga developing team at Amiga Inc. 1982-1985).
[/color]
"When the Amiga came out, everyone [at Apple] was scared as hell."
(Jean-Lous Gassée, former CEO of Apple France and chief of developers of Mac II-fx, interviewed by Amazing Computing, November 1996).
[/color]