H-NA Productions' RP 2 - ERROR:422 (Outgame)

Started by NejinOniwa, March 15, 2008, 01:04:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

Now, anyway...

Looks like we're moving pretty slowly. I'll try to open it up a bit, but please - if you've got an idea for a post, post it - as long as you avoid double posts - as it is now we won't get anywhere. Also, I'd like a bit of Roll Call before we move on to the next stage - all active players, report in, either here or in the Ingame thread, so I know we're on (if someone's dropped out you can say that, I just need to know so I won't have to mess with my calculations inbetween).
Also, Toki - how do you plan on getting away from the inn? Because I need to know whether you'll be happy or mad at me if I make something up ^-^;

Anyway, the sooner we get away from that damn inn, the better. Intros are always boring, but I think I can manage to speed this all up quite fast if we just get on with it.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

Ah, i was kinda waiting for Toki to show up... :D
She does work at the inn and we were about to order some food...  (I kinda tossed that in as an opportunity for Toki to post)

Also, Smokey reporting in, sir... :D
*stands at attention*
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

VonDaab

(VonDaab is wearing a white jumpsuit and a spherical white bubble helmet)
*Stands up and salutes*   -Yo!

err...
(has nothing else to say than just report as active)

Smokey

SOMEBODY POST SOMETHING IN THE INGAME THREAD...

I died of an overdose of kawaiiness...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

Toki

I posted! Please please make something up Nejin-onii-san, I can think of something myself, but it'd be a little lame, and I don't wanna just be like "I'm going with you gais lolz"
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Smokey

That's what i meant...
I tend to freeze up if i see (a mental picture of) anything resembling a cute little maid... (damn my preud british upbringing)
Thanks Fedora-sama

Toki

It's a good thing I don't have pictures of my neko maido cosplay >.> Huahaha
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

NejinOniwa

Ha ha ha. Frequent con visits have cured me of that. You need some training, Smokey-kun!

And I've already got something on the hook, Tokimouto. Just act your part as a dojikko maid and it'll all work out PROPERLY. *spade*

Smokey

Oh damn my imagination!!!
I froze up again...
I don't wanna be a perv...

*slaps himself for thinking impure thoughts*

I probably need a complete reprogramming, Nej...
Thanks Fedora-sama

Toki

You're a better man than me Nejin-oniisan... T-T Cute girls in frills are my ultimate weakness. But it has to be done at least semi-well, or the girl has to be at least as cuter as me.  

Demo ne, Smokey-kun... o.o;; I might have nice costumes, but I'm not cute, soso... don't fret too much >.> Your imagination is yours alone...
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Smokey

*turns red and runs out, screaming NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!*

Added after 1 minutes:

*runs back in*

From what i saw (the photo's of you cosplaying ME-Tan), you were cute...

*runs back out, screaming NYAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! again*
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

QuoteI probably need a complete reprogramming, Nej...
Oi, you don't want to ask me to do that. Seriously. You'd end up more broken than before, with 9 personalities and a square root fetish. Trust me, you don't want to trust me with your brain. >_>

You're a better man than me Nejin-oniisan... T-T Cute girls in frills are my ultimate weakness. But it has to be done at least semi-well, or the girl has to be at least as cuter as me.
More like, you're a better man than me since I don't react to stuff. And you're a GIRL, for heaven's sake! Oh hael, I've lost...

Quote*runs back in*

From what i saw (the photo's of you cosplaying ME-Tan), you were cute...

*runs back out, screaming NYAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! again*
If you're going like that already, I could probably kill you with moe in trap mode, seriously. -.-
And FOCUS! The RP is around!

Smokey

Aw, man. My brain is going a hundred miles an hour...

*slaps himself*

So, eehm...
What dishes/recipies are there, Nej?
I don't want to make things up that totally don't fit...
Thanks Fedora-sama

Toki

Internet lies... >->

Haha I beat you I beat you!! * dances around *

I would love to see Neji-trap >_>
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

NejinOniwa

QuoteI would love to see Neji-trap >_>
Oi, oi! >_<
Scaringly enough, when I was in the US last summer, almost half the people I met thought I was a girl - despite height and no trap mode. Even the steward on the damn British Airways flight to N.Y. was all, "Would you care for a refill, miss?" and I was like, WTF IM A GUY!?

Also, on dishes. Most vegetables and stuff exists either in normal or cactus mutant form. In the latter case substitute the first 2-4 letters for ca-/cac/cact,  like cucumber -> cactabre (ok, spelling change, but whatev) - or potato, which is grown in both normal and mutated form, which is called sand potato. The latter is in stock.

As for meats, either pick something cow-ish or chicken, or take something like the Hegren. Hegrens are basically pseudo-domestic ostrich-like desert birds that make good food.