Mac Party Redux!

Started by Aurora Borealis, February 03, 2008, 10:38:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krizonar

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"Why would one look at mudkipz on dA >_>
That is my personal business with the mudkips in question..../shifty ninja eyes

@Aurora;...I do like Mudkipz! And again, thanks everyone. I'm actually not sure why I didn't join sooner, I guess I was just shy.

NejinOniwa

I SENSE SUSPICIOUS MOVEMENTS IN THE AIR. >:3
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

LURKER ALERT LOLOLOLZ

welcome newb. :3 hopefully you find good reason to stay here, cause if you only came here to look at macs, then you'll be missing out on alot of other nice things the site has to offer. ^^ although we ARE pretty much the only english site where you can fins mac-tans.....or os-tans in general for that matter.....
click to make it bigger

Krizonar

I have a few good reasons! and thank you.

The people are friendly,
it's filled to the brim with OS-Tans
and
like you said, it's about the only english site like that.

Other OS-tans are alright too (except windows 95, grrr), I just especially like the Mac Tans, they're my favorites.

I'm gently warming up to the forums too ^^

NejinOniwa

QuoteI'm gently warming up to the forums too ^^
Heh, as long as you don't warm up the rest of the world with it. _W_ Welcoem.

Also WAI JOO NO POAST IN MEMBER THRED Z|
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Krizonar

=P

~

... need to warm up to forums faster, I'll go post in it!

Chocofreak13

good, good boy. -w-

and don't harbor ill will toward 95 for doing what was her job at the time. while she may harbor some resentment toward macs for old battles, she can still be civilized around them and otherwise makes a loving aunt-type figure. ^^
click to make it bigger

Krizonar

I suppose so,
there are some cute arts out there of her with Mac Tans in em.

Chocofreak13

mm, my thoughts exactly. ^^ besides, she takes good care of the windows-tans, and though i haven't actually gotten around to DRAWING the second chapter of my os-comiket, in the future of the storyline i'm planning she'll actually ENCOURAGE the budding relationship between kyourou-kun (mac OS9) and ME-tan. <3
click to make it bigger

Krizonar

To me, it all depends on if Pleiades (System 7) forgives her =P

and yay, comics! <3

Aurora Borealis

I'm not sure. Windows 95 seems like the unforgiving type, but would want her sisters to be happy. :-/

Chocofreak13

eh, in what i was writing, 95 was FORCED to forgive past grudges by 3.1-sama, the current matriarch of the windows family. 95 seems that she'd be more apt to be friends with system 8 or 9, since they seem to be the least hostile towards windows (and Sonata-san is gentle enough to forgive). as for sys. 7, i never knew much about her, but from what i HAVE seen she seems to take after LISA in personality, meaning that any sort of alliance would probably be achieved by force. However, i'd imagine LISA and 95 would at least be able to have a civil and intricate conversation about battle strategies.

other than that, the neko-macs don't seem TOO hostile toward windows (and the nekomac-kuns do pretty much anything Sonata-san says) so they might be able to strike up SOME sort of friendship with the windows (except maybe Inu-T ^^; ), although i'm unsure as to their individual personalities except for a few details. (btw, anyone ever notice that all the nekomac-kuns are the same type of cat, despite trying to represent different distros?)

huh. all this talk of mac-windows alliance got me thinking: what ever happened to that OS-tan comik about the viruses i was making? :\
click to make it bigger

Aurora Borealis

And among the other Classic-tans, Mac System 3-tan wants to be friendly towards everyone, but she has a rivalry with ME-tan because they both like OS9-kun. Which is unfortunate because the two can sympathize with each other when not feuding!

I had thought of Mac OS8 being one of the least diplomatic, since she was born during the OS Wars, and she may have been hostile for years. Maybe it was recently she was able to overcome that.

System 6-tan would want to be nice and civil towards everyone, but would act boisterous, as sort of a concealed warning not to mess with the family!

Lisa-tan is not a fighter at all, btw.

Rhapsody-tan is the primary diplomat of the Mac House. OSX Tiger would also be one of the most diplomatic Mac-tans because of hers and XP-tan's experiences in boot camp together.

It's been a long while since you mentioned the virus-tan comic you were making.
-------

I'm almost done with page 5, and will get it up later today. Leopard-tan will show up!

Aurora Borealis

Here's page 5!

Krizonar

Awwwwe, big happy Mac family pic for thanksgiving. (though Tiger-Tan needs a hug)
Quintupleplusgood!