The "Old games I still like to play" thread

Started by Gussy Keniji, November 29, 2007, 08:47:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smokey

Alto as in dutch slang for freak who doesn't "do" mainstream stuff... Sorry for not translating, I hoped it'd be self explanatory
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

NejinOniwa

Ah, something like Alto -> Alternative, you mean? I get it now. Well, to someone else it might've been obvious, but I've been in musical education for my entire life, so i've got the meaning of Alto etched into my bone pretty hard there ^-^;
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

Ah, yes the musical definition of alto is much more humane that the one I meant.... People here are just to narrow minded for alternative things...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

Toki

I never got to play the old pokemon games. I'm only playing Diamond now because my freind made me. He actually GAVE me his DS brick and bought me a copy of the game.
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

NejinOniwa

I wish people around me were that generous -___-

Toki

>o< They do it to be mean to me!! I HAVE NO CHOICE IN THE MATTER. I MUST FINISH PHOENIX WRIGHT.
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Smokey

Are you always out of luck when it comes to gaming?

As they say... -->

[attachment deleted by admin]
Thanks Fedora-sama

Toki

Yeah ;__; My memory card got corrupted right when I was about to FINALLY 100% ODIN SPHERE

* kicks and screams *
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Smokey

Ah, I've got both of my PSX mem-cards dying on me when I finished MGS and Tekken3... *Grrrrr*
Thanks Fedora-sama

Toki

Oh man, I'm so... I don't know. I didn't have internet or freinds as a child. So I played lots and lots of Tekken3... I have yet to meet anyone I can't demolish D:
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Smokey

I have yet to meet someone who I can pwn.... I always got pwned untill i discovered Eddie... :D capoeira r00lz
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

Coincidentally, Capoeira is what I'm off to train in half an hour or so.
>:3

Toki

Gasp :0 Thats so cool. I can breakdance. But I wanna capoeira! Like my lovely Kenyan Princess from Street Fighter III <3 <3
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

NejinOniwa

Ahahahaha ^-^
Well, it's actually quite hard, and especially with years of other martial arts training behind you, since those things make you do other things...^^
But flippy stuff is cool. -w-

Toki

I'm a contortionist... I like doin' flippy stuff :3
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!